Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Usually as town he is accusing everyone like crazy, especially if he acknowledges them as exceptional players or known players.

He Usually would have accused me 100 times by 200 pages. I thought he was townish at first because he went straight for @Ratchet
And went straight for Michelle. Most importantly. :choppawhat:

Not really no. You mean one with becks and phygter?
No, the one where I had to sub out in last day because i found out that one of the other slots is villager (Poison asked me in other game what alignament i had without thinking the game is ongoing, and so i knew she is uninformed and who replaced her is villager) and Naomi replaced me.
I am sure you remember it.

I will help add to your case.

Apparently this character had to be activated from his explanation. When I was talking about a revive which was obviously directed to town because if a scum was looking to revive use the dead, I'm sure they wouldn't want a town consensus, I was speaking from a town perspective and not a scum one, because town should work together on what role/players we think need to be revived. Though if it works like he claims, that whole thing of only reviving one and many if summoned early wouldn't make any sense. He is just trying to save himself now.
I agree

No, the one where I had to sub out in last day because i found out that one of the other slots is villager (Poison asked me in other game what alignament i had without thinking the game is ongoing, and so i knew she is uninformed and who replaced her is villager) and Naomi replaced me.
I am sure you remember it.
ahh yea what about it

Status
Not open for further replies.