Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
All of that just to be equal to his brother Lanji.

We do something wrong:kobeha:
What happened to Cinera, Yamato has really led by him a dark path:josad:
Does she have to be stronger than Zoro or Luffy for some people to enjoy her character or to be considered strong, and what would that really accomplish even if for example Oda granted them their wish. Both of them have much bigger goal/dreams than simply opening up Wano, have followed them for over thousand chapters growing working hard to get to where they are what would warrant to put her above them:choppawhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What happened to Cinera, Yamato has really led by him a dark path:josad:
Does she have to be stronger than Zoro or Luffy for some people to enjoy her character or to be considered strong, and what would that really accomplish even if for example Oda granted them their wish. Both of them have much bigger goal/dreams than simply opening up Wano, have followed them for over thousand chapters growing working hard to get to where they are what would warrant to put her above them:choppawhat:
He's a simp now.

He would never touch Yamato topic if she was a sturdy man instead.

My favorite Zoro moment was the Zoro vs Kuma fight. Best part was

To me Zoro being so clutch here was beyound epic. Very superhero like. :super::finally:
Kuma and Zoro need a moment together. I love them so much.
I hope Dragon has a plan, we need the old Kuma back
:josad::josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

"Finally you’re stronger than me Roronoa. You can protect your captain without any help."

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

"Finally you’re stronger than me Roronoa. You can protect your captain without any help."
Zoro was always stronger than Kuma, if not for the Pacifista modificitions Kuma would've died there.

I think Kuma was the previous number 2 of the Rev Army, before Sabo it was Kuma clearly.

For example Ivankov didn't even know that Luffy was Dragon's son while Kuma was aware of that. It can only means that Kuma's rank is higher than the rank of Ivankov since it's more likely that Dragon would tell about his son only to the people close to him and hide it from the lower ranks.