• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oda obviously places the SN Trio like this:

Damage: Luffy > Rest
Defense/endurance: Kid > Rest
Intelligence: Law > Rest

While aknowledging this, I made a theory how kid and law together are able to overcome the lack of AP, even without ACoA.
Luffy has the best in all of those stats, he is the fifth emperor.
Luffy has barrier haki, guts that let him tank boro breath, fought against Kaido 1vs1 for 30 minutes, access to Tankman for topline defense.
Luffy has FS and great combat intelligence, learning his enemy's advanced skills, coming up with strategies like G4, far more impressive than Law, outside of combat sure Law is great, inside combat Luffy is the goat.

I would guess Oda is just stalling, he will get turned into an adult but maybe it comes with a time limit
Yes I think the same. In a way it is similar to what happened with Akainu and Kizaru with the latter who showed the intention of coming to wano but Akainu said no. I think Kizaru and some marines will still come to Wano but with Akainu's negative response it's just Oda taking time before letting show up marines on Wano (it was too early). Now he did it again with Shinobu, maybe it's not the right time but I think it will happen.

The MKK train is on top speed right now!
cause this an almost poetic events that can make wano ending even better

Luffy beating the unbeatable fit perfectly
and Momo have far more right and claim to kill a weak Kaido

but if Momo+Zoro both get the job done it's still good enough ... Maybe Zoro can solve the "power level" problem

Got some idea since this spoiler revealing that robin may uses haki on her clone. So this is the idea. Straw hat basically divided to three group (for me).

•Main fighter or people that is extremely strong but fight almost straightforward.
-Luffy, Zoro, Sanji
•Capable team or people that uses brain while fighting.
-Jimbe, Brook, Robin, Franky
•Support team or basically the weakest in the crew but very good in analyzibg the battle and gaining manpower.
-Nami, Ussop, Chopper

What if we give each group speciality in haki since there's 3 type of haki.
First group has all three type of haki, second team can use observation and armament and third group can use both or only specializes in one type of haki only

Got some idea since this spoiler revealing that robin may uses haki on her clone. So this is the idea. Straw hat basically divided to three group (for me).

•Main fighter or people that is extremely strong but fight almost straightforward.
-Luffy, Zoro, Sanji
•Capable team or people that uses brain while fighting.
-Jimbe, Brook, Robin, Franky
•Support team or basically the weakest in the crew but very good in analyzibg the battle and gaining manpower.
-Nami, Ussop, Chopper

What if we give each group speciality in haki since there's 3 type of haki.
First group has all three type of haki, second team can use observation and armament and third group can use both or only specializes in one type of haki only
Stop trying to make Sanji be relevant and somehow part of the first group, he never going to get CoC, unless it´s a cock in his mouth.
Luffy
Zoro

Sanji/Jinbe

Robin/Franky/Brook

Status
Not open for further replies.