Character Discussion What "popular" characters do you find to be boring or dislike ?

Hmmm.... Let's take a look at the global character rating by fans done a couple of years ago or so, as it might give me a more grounded "popular/not popular" view:

I won't comment all 100, but l can do my take on top-10 or so for the character I don't like as much as they are loved by OP fandom.

1- Luffy is understandably on top, I don't like him too much, but I usually don't mind him either.

2 - I don't quite get the hype around Zoro, some of his fans are over the top. Zoro is a little boring to me, but overall his character is fine.

3 - I like Nami.

4 - I like Sanji and believe he deserves better treatment from Oda.

5 - Law's cool.

6 - Robin's awesome.

7 - I never got the Boa hype, yeah, she is pretty, but she's also arrogant af and her fangirling towards Luffy isn't something I enjoy in a character. Imo she's fine, but not top-10 for me for sure!

8 - Carrot is fine as a supporting character, but getting into top-10 is too much in my opinion. Should've been top-20 (like 13-15).

9 - I quite liked Ace, although him being this popular so many years after his death is surprising to me.

10 - I dislike Sabo and I don't understand why he's so popular, he's like a copy-bleach-paste Ace who is less fun but overly hyped for some reason.

With that being sad, I don't hate any of those characters, just don't get the hype sometimes.The only character I hate and who is surprisingly popular is Oden.

Based on this
I'd like to comment on the part of the character (so not overall) from top ten, example:
  • Sanji should be written to be more concern to Luffy nutrition. For example SH vs Beast Pirates. Rather than being a simp only, well... he can do it after cooks. Since Luffy instant healing is meat.
  • Zoro would only lost when related to a map / direction only. He should not lost to find people or lost track of people.
  • Nami of the chichi-band dono.
Basically, each SH Crew main theme don't have huge characterization as they had pre-TS

• Vivi - Just plain boring
  • Rebecca - I can't stand the constant crying
  • Shirahoshi - See above
  • Nico Robin - I liked her but now I find her boring and corny; that "Devil" thing with Black Maria was cringe as fuck
  • Yamato - the Oden stick is annoying as hell
  • Sanji - too much simping and pervy gags
  • Zoro - his only character trait is "being badass"
  • Luffy - too much Luffy and more of the other Strawhats outside the Monster Trio
  • Ace - Please Oda let him rest already; I am sick of the flashbacks
  • Sabo - Discount Ace
  • Oden - He has a very punchable face