Future Events Nerona Imu or BlackBeard D. Teach for the FV?

Who will be the Final Villain?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
BB's existence is long established since Mock Town as well, as opposite side of Luffy, outside of an Emperor as well, BB will be more than an Emperor which you just said and I debunked it.
The extent of Teaches purpose in the story is to be Luffy’s Xebec. He’ll fall an Emperor and be overshadowed by the WG (he already is tbh)

If Blackbeard isn’t the final villain then he‘ll be the one who provides back up against Imu in a begrudging teamup with Luffy

I am just absolutely certain his role is not just to get beaten before Luffy becomes PK and then play no part in the actual endgame. It is bonkers to me anyone can think that is all Blackbeard will amount to.
He can certainly play a part in the endgame, but lets not act like being the roadblock to Pirate King is some small character moment.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Xebec wasn't using 2 DF powers, and unlike Xebec, Teach will accomplish his goal. Just like Roger wasn't Joy Boy, Xebec wasn't the King of the World. Teach will be.
But he won’t, because Luffy needs to bear the weight of those horrible centuries. Teach can never represent that better than Imu-sama. He can never represent it period.

Thats the point, Xebec 1.0 failed to be the king of the world. Things will be different this time, Xebec 2.0 will succeed
But how will BB and his titanic captains take down 3 Admirals, Garp, Seraphim, Holy Knights, Gorosei and IMU?

Unless BB pull a entire alliance made up of more low to toper tiers from his ass, the way the current story is, there's no power in the world bar Luffy world alliance + Revo to fight WG

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
imu represents the world subjected to a tyrannical order. it is a tyrannical state, but it is a state, with rules and laws. blackbeard wants to become the king to engulf the world in chaos. they are not the same.
Yeah, one directly challenges the desires of the protagonist and is the only entity powerful enough to make them “not free”.

But he won’t, because Luffy needs to bear the weight of those horrible centuries. Teach can never represent that better than Imu-sama. He can never represent it period.
Teach will be the top tier and upgraded version of Doflamingo, with a lot of background stories similar to Doflamingo's, Teach can represent fine. Even a weakling like Doflamingo believed he could take the government with Ope DF, Teach will accomplish that goal, its foreshadowed already.

A fodder like Doflamingo can be this influential in the government:

:gokulaugh:

What I dont understand is when did fighting over One Piece and the Pirate King mean anything less than it is? Weve known for 10+ years that it was just a means to an end. Even Luffy's secret dream requires the title before being able to do it.

It entirely suggests more story comes after LT, but I dont get why BB losing at LT is all of a sudden an insult to his character

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What I dont understand is when did fighting over One Piece and the Pirate King mean anything less than it is? Weve known for 10+ years that it was just a means to an end. Even Luffy's secret dream requires the title before being able to do it.

It entirely suggests more story comes after LT, but I dont get why BB losing at LT is all of a sudden an insult to his character
Everyone got it in their heads that Teach is the final villain and everyone knows Teach is going to be defeated for Luffy to be the pirate king. They can’t rectify the fact that Luffy’s journey won’t end after Teach.