Future Events Nerona Imu or BlackBeard D. Teach for the FV?

Who will be the Final Villain?

• Total voters
Luffy has Yonko crew behind him, whats your point?

Oda designed the story for fighting against the Yonko.

ODA: ''It was supposed to be a story to fight against pirates called Yonko. However, I came up with the idea of Shichibukai... I just thought, it would be badass if these characters showed up, then as you can see, it caused this long serialization!!''

Oda: ''Vivi was introduced as an agent of Baroque Works, but I had no idea of her setup more than that. When I drew her with her hair down, she looked like a princess. What would happen if she were the princess of Alabasta? That's how I started to think about the Alabasta arc. ''

He didn't plan the Shichibukai and Vivi being from Alabasta at the beginning of the story, that means the powers of the Government came later, Yonko was the main plan.
God King final villain

You could make a case for both.

What speaks for Blackbeard is, that the current ruling class is too obvious. They have been ruling for 800 years and are now finally exposed. Also, we know Imu is butthurt about Blackbeard just as much as about Luffy, that means Blackbeard has a major role going for him.

Blackbeard is still an enigmatic figure whose past and full intentions we don't know and who is Xebec's successor, who wanted to become king of the world. It also becomes more evident why Blackbeard was hungry for the Yami Yami no Mi. Before that power, all these supposedly hax abilities, especially from Imu, become meaningless.

It may as well be that Blackbeard kills Imu.

But that centuries old evil ruler (most likely just immortal due to the Ope fruits operation and not by nature) will eventually be defeated by a "mere" reincarnation, a 19 year old Joyboy reincarnation. So how is that an argument against Teach.
Because teach is a product of the said world that evil ruler has created. In the end the evil ruler outscales teach in terms of the narrative of the story

I really feel that Blackbeard will not make past laugh tale as he is not the destined one, and only the Pirate king joy boy can start the world liberation.

I wouldn't deny that he could end up being the FV.

The fact that Oda has still not explained BB mystery is a good argument that he can play a larger role.

It's just that either BB defeating WG or Luffy defeating BB after IMU, aka Luffy is already PK don't seem logical.

IMU has bee set up to be defeated by Joy Boy not Xebec

It‘s a good chapter for Imu and the Gorosei.

However

I’m still going to be extremely suspicious of Imu until we actually see they
a) are not a woman
b) can actually fight in CQC.

That’s a ranged attack, and I’m not even certain that attack comes from Imu, why is it side on (where the Gorosei are) instead of to the front?

Next for the Gorosei. They can fight, yes. They are not yet top tiers. Put it this way, the Five Supernovas on the rooftop could kill an old man like Cobra and injure Sabo with a straight hit to the side. He’d also have to flee from them instead of fighting.

Two things also stand out about Imu’s speech
-they are absolutely furious about Poneglyphs being released in the world
-the current day D do not meet their standards

Their approach to the Poneglyphs suggests to me they every much would rather have them all under lock and key than around the world. If they can’t accomplish this, how strong really are they?

The current day Ds do not live up to Imu’s standards. Except notably, Imu is very pissed off about two of them, Blackbeard and Luffy. What is special abot them instead of Dragon?

The man who shaped the world and stands as the opposite of freedom >>> another pirate who wants to be the pirate king.
Ah, but don't forget, just as Luffy is to Roger, Teach is to Xebec, and Xebec wanted to be King of the World....the same title Imu is. Also, I'll talk about this in another post, but the Japanese name for Pluto, the inspiration for Pluton? Darkness King Star.

Luffy and Teach won't ever ally, but they'll be two major reasons for the upcoming collapse of the WG.

I'm more of a fan of Gigabears as the FV. Just feels more personal but he doesn't carry the narrative weight for that.

Imu is 800+ years old, has seen and most likely caused the tragedies of the past as well as everything that happened after that.

Gigabeard will be a glorious fight over Laugh tale though and he might actually help Luffy defeat Imu.