Future Events Nerona Imu or BlackBeard D. Teach for the FV?

Who will be the Final Villain?

• Total voters
Yeah, one directly challenges the desires of the protagonist and is the only entity powerful enough to make them “not free”.
that's what's interesting about blackbeard. while imu is an obstacle to the freedom the protagonist is fighting to achieve, blackbeard is fighting to achieve exactly the same thing, but an opposing notion of what freedom is. that forces the protagonist to reflect on what freedom actually means. the need to defeat a tyrant ruler is a simple notion, it's what you do with your new-found freedom that's interesting.

Hyped in Dressrosa:

Doflamingo's goal:

Doflamingo's idol:

Tell me your version Erkan.

How laugh tales rolls in a way that Luffy becomes the Pirate king and BB remains relevant.

And how the final war happens against the WG if the BB is still on the scene. A 3 way fight? And BB sneak attack the WG while they fight Luffy and steal a ancient weapon?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
that's what's interesting about blackbeard. while imu is an obstacle to the freedom the protagonist is fighting to achieve, blackbeard is fighting to achieve exactly the same thing, but an opposing notion of what freedom is. that forces the protagonist to reflect on what freedom actually means. the need to defeat a tyrant ruler is a simple notion, it's what you do with your new-found freedom that's interesting.
That’s not going to be developed or humored at all in One Piece lol. Luffy freed hundreds of violent criminals from Impel Down, which would’ve been a good time to hammer down freedom vs danger to society and Oda has never once addressed it.

But how will BB and his titanic captains take down 3 Admirals, Garp, Seraphim, Holy Knights, Gorosei and IMU?
They will not, it will be an all-out chaotic war and Blackbeard will probably take that opportunity just like he did in Marineford

If you think about it, Luffy already has too much firepower on his side including freaking Shanks and Dragon. Add Fujitora also if you want lol.

That’s not going to be developed or humored at all in One Piece lol. Luffy freed hundreds of violent criminals from Impel Down, which would’ve been a good time to hammer down freedom vs danger to society and Oda has never once addressed it.
i think oda is slowly addressing this. luffy used to say that he wanted all the food for himself, individual freedom. but at the end of wano, he says that he wants a world where everyone has access to food, collective freedom.
luffy realized that kaido's notion of freedom, the freedom of the strong to do what they want with the weak, is not the freedom he believes in. the same will happen when he face blackbeard, he will reflect on what freedom means again.

What I dont understand is when did fighting over One Piece and the Pirate King mean anything less than it is? Weve known for 10+ years that it was just a means to an end. Even Luffy's secret dream requires the title before being able to do it.

It entirely suggests more story comes after LT, but I dont get why BB losing at LT is all of a sudden an insult to his character
To me it seems to be a number of things:

1) The usual powerscaling nonsense. When some people could think 1 mere Yonko crew could match the entirety of the WG’s forces, it’s no surprise they think 1 crew would somehow be greater to overcome than the ruling forces of 800 years.

2) Some people believe that a story can’t change and evolve.

3) The inane: “it’s a pirate manga, so only a pirate can be the final villain”
As if pirates weren’t the outlaws against ruling empires in the real world who were always the dominant forces anyway.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing has really changed, or I should say that there’s nothing to surprising about the most recent chapter. The situation is still the same.

Blackbeard simply doesn’t have enough forces to be the final antagonist against the worldwide alliance the Strawhats will lead.
1 defeated Admiral could threaten his core crew by himself…and the Navy has 4 of those while being subordinate to the WG itself.

It seems that all this time I took it for granted, but it was actually a minority position to think the WG was the final antagonist.
I’ve believed that was a given since Ennies Lobby.

**NARUTO SPOILERS**
At best, BB in the scenario a lot of people are asking for would be like the end of Naruto where Sasuke & Naruto fight after everything is already done and Kaguya is defeated. It would just feel…frivolous, like an extended afterword

Last edited:
What I dont understand is when did fighting over One Piece and the Pirate King mean anything less than it is? Weve known for 10+ years that it was just a means to an end. Even Luffy's secret dream requires the title before being able to do it.

It entirely suggests more story comes after LT, but I dont get why BB losing at LT is all of a sudden an insult to his character
It's cope, they're all in on BB being the final villian

--It can go either way. BB can kill imu sama and assume his position directly. Maybe it was BB's ancestor who were true evils and to save the world from them , imu and 20 other nations defeated the D family and they are stictly not evil

--But I still prefer Imu being the main big bad.

Imu stocks ain't that great right now. Just one of the 20 ancient kings that got the immortality operation performed on him by the Ope user, while the machinery that destroyed the Kingdom isn't even a testament of Imu being an ancient weapon like Shirahoshi but simply testing a tool he got his hands on recently.

While Imu still is powerful, he may not be that broken
Damn I think Blackbeard is still hiding a lot of secrets….

I might join BB final villain hive…
:zehaha:

Doflamingo thought he could steal Nerona Imu's power if he had Ope, perhaps another Ope user can undo it.

Or since darkness ability can drain the DF power from the user, can it also drain the Ope immortality as well?