Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not say he isn't tough; I said Zoro's the one in control of the fight unlike what Lucci's saying, which is what Zoro implied in his last dialogue. While it's not a walk in the park, Zoro is the one who decides the duration of the battle.
That is not how it works. Zoro is not in control of the fight just because he said so, what he is saying is not the word of god, but an answer to Lucci who is claiming to be the winner at the end. They are trash talking each other.

Robins already OOC though. Usopp and Nami should do something.
Yes,thats my hope. Robin had a fight last arc and Chopper and Usopp got nothing. Nami can get something too but Zeus makes her broken otherwise. I just want to see something new from those 2 and Brook at least. Chopper ended up creating a drug to induce Sulong in Bepo, and my hope is that he figured out a way to improve his Rumble with it somehow. Usopp should show these Giants how much he's grown.

Thats the hope:josad:

Because he didn't.

He posted a pic of Akainu, but got the attack wrong lol. Also, it was disingenuous too, since the attack, the Ryusei Kazan, was an area attack that did a lot of damage and was not even directed at WB.

Kuzan's was, but ice is weak to fire, no haki was involved, so naturally got neutralized.

And the funny thing is my point was not even that: I said that Kizaru have still a lot to show, since their animal move is usually entry level (I even said that) and is usually used soon, but in Luffy vs Kizaru we did not even get to see it.
In other words, we are discussing about the bare surface of Kizaru's repertoire for now.
Let's not act like Pheasant Beak only seemed weak because of Ace.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't give a shit about dumb ass powerscaling logic. Luffy beat him fucking around and sleeping. Zoro's huffing and puffing, bruised up, and complaining about how long its taking. I'm using his words from the manga, they mean more than stupid ass internet scaling.
Luffy used GEAR 5 YOU FUCKING CRETIN THE PEAK OF HIS POWER AND 3 NAMED ATTACKS

Zoro hadn't used a single attack and is in base with just 2 swords

You think base 2 sword zoro = g5 luffy lmfao

He didn't lose consciousness then just like he didn't when he said the same pre skip and lucci was fine
oh so he is liar for clearly said "i lost conciousness, cant hold on"
okay.
getting low diff doesnt meant you never wake up, half of supernovas get low diff by kizaru on shanbody but every single of the wake up again and then fight. but still, low diff.lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
oh so he is liar for clearly said "i lost conciousness, cant hold on"
okay.
getting low diff doesnt meant you never wake up, half of supernovas get low diff by kizaru on shanbody but every single of the wake up again and then fight. but still, low diff.lol.
He never said he LOST consciousness. If he lost consciousness he wouldn't say anything

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That is not how it works. Zoro is not in control of the fight just because he said so, what he is saying is not the word of god, but an answer to Lucci who is claiming to be the winner at the end. They are trash talking each other.
So we ought to believe them if they say they're stuck together, but it's suddenly trash talking when someone says anything remotely opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.