Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Don't tell me is oftenly used when something unbelievable happens.
And only oden did it so far , that too with CoC.
Zoro did not.
Show me the black lightening.
It's like saying Oden didn't use ACoC as there was no lightning leaking out of his blade, while the lightning surrounding Kaido's wound would be the same as the lightning caused by the Scabbards Togen Totsuka, despite them not having any CoC.

In fact, Kaido pointed out CoC for a reason.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No, Kaido wouldn't just "assume" it. You can sense/perceive conqueror's Haki. Just as he sensed Oden's Haki ( = will, ambition) within Enma. Also, Oden's blow was obviously stronger, given it gave Kaido a huge scar and had him crash into the ground, while Kaido was left standing on his feet after Asura (KOH Asura would hit different though of course).
He literally did.
He never sensed CoC from Zoro. He asked if he can use it too which Zoro couldn't at that point.
COC outburst is a headcanon and nothing more. Zoro is simply built different.

There is no Oden's haki within Enma.
No, the blow is exactly the same. Just because he fell down doesn't make it stronger because Scabbards achieved the same while Zoro didn't. Zoro also gave him a huge scar. If he was in humanoid form when taking Oden's hit, he would remain standing too.

Kaido can feel coc clown
No, he cant.
Otherwise he wouldn't be asking if Zoro used it.
Which Zoro literally denies.

It's like saying Oden didn't use ACoC as there was no lightning leaking out of his blade, while the lightning surrounding Kaido's wound would be the same as the lightning caused by the Scabbards Togen Totsuka, despite them not having any CoC.

In fact, Kaido pointed out CoC for a reason.
Wait doing some research oden didn't use AdCoC either.
Oden doesn't even have it.
Tf I'm confused now.

He literally did.
He never sensed CoC from Zoro. He asked if he can use it too which Zoro couldn't at that point.
COC outburst is a headcanon and nothing more. Zoro is simply built different.

There is no Oden's haki within Enma.
No, the blow is exactly the same. Just because he fell down doesn't make it stronger because Scabbards achieved the same while Zoro didn't. Zoro also gave him a huge scar. If he was in humanoid form when taking Oden's hit, he would remain standing too.

No, he cant.
Otherwise he wouldn't be asking if Zoro used it.
Which Zoro literally denies.
He literally determines Enma as the source of strange Haki which resembles Oden's (which doesn't mean it is "powered" by Oden's Haki but simply, that it carries on Oden's will). Same with Kaido determining that Zoro had CoC, which doesn't mean he powered up his move with CoC but simply that Kaido sensed Zoro's CoC (or his kingly will/ambition). As such, one actually doesn't exclude the other; Kaido sensed his CoC but Asura indeed wasn't powered up by CoC.

:pepecafe:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He literally determines Enma as the source of strange Haki which resembles Oden's (which doesn't mean it is "powered" by Oden's Haki but simply, that it carries on Oden's will). Same with Kaido determining that Zoro had CoC, which doesn't mean he powered up his move with CoC but simply that Kaido sensed Zoro's CoC (or his kingly will/ambition). As such, one actually doesn't exclude the other; Kaido sensed his CoC but Asura indeed wasn't powered up by CoC.

:pepecafe:
He sensed excess of haki, which Big Mom sensed too. It has nothing to do with Oden, it is an Enma thing. No Oden's will whatsoever.
Headcanon, he didn't sense any CoC from Zoro, he simply asked if he can use it after seeing the wound he received from Zoro.
You literally made CoC outburst up. It is not a thing and it will never be a thing. Simply accept that Zoro matched Oden and didn't need aCoC for it. Once again, Kaido didn't sense any CoC from Zoro, he asked whether he has it due to the scar.

Guys Guys call up all Autobots.

Does Oden even have AdCoC?
Paradise Seems to be AdCoA attack not AdCoC attack.
:sus:

Conqueror Coating : -

Advanced Ryou Coating.
Paradise Totsuka : -
Paradise Totsuka

Volume 100 coloured edition isn't out yet so can't say anything currently.

But even Anime Switched to red lightening in the final segment of Zoro Vs King.

Black coating is simply CoA or AdCoA. :sus::sus:

Godamit Zoro is already lost, I didnt notice this shit:

Dude coudnt even chill over Jimbe:suresure:

@mly90 @nik87 @HA001 Loda gag moment is definitly overused (first on Wano while getting lost with Law&Luffy) now the same

There are only 2 possible reasons:

Loda doesnt want Zoro to arrive at the Sunny :kayneshrug:
Loda need Zoro for something else :steef:
Chapter 1110, Lucci ask Zori, do you wanna check out that haki?

It look like Loda answer is here:

There is absolutely no reason to split Zori from Jimbe, poor Jimbe he didnt notice Zori left:
We re on our way,.....nop dude Zori left:suresure:

Zori aint done for this arc:kayneshrug::myman:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

@mly90 @nik87 @HA001 Loda gag moment is definitly overused (first on Wano while getting lost with Law&Luffy) now the same

Zori getting lost is one of the best things about Zori. :goyea:

What's with the headcanon nik-chin.
Reduced to a level of a mere casual, eh comrade-chin? :lusalty:
I'll walk you through it, no need to thank me.
He doesn't sense Oden's presence there, he senses Enma's ability to draw out excess haki. He sensed the same thing with Oden and thinks it is Oden's presence while it has been Enma's ability the whole time.
Another thing, he sensed Oden when Scabbards attack him as well and none of them brought Enma. It is simply Ryo.

Does Oden even have AdCoC?
Yes, he does. We can see the weapon trailing behind one of Oden's swords.

I think Jinbei is carrying Zoro under his right arm. If not then he just wasted his time for nothing.

He doesn't sense Oden's presence there, he senses Enma's ability to draw out excess haki. He sensed the same thing with Oden and thinks it is Oden's presence while it has been Enma's ability the whole time.
That's cope Nik. Something drawing out excess Haki doesn't make it resemble Oden's presence. G4 also uses excess amounts of Haki, as pointed out by both Law and Rayleigh. If another blade drew out excess Haki, it would not resemble Oden's presence.

That's cope Nik. Something drawing out excess Haki doesn't make it resemble Oden's presence. G4 also uses excess amounts of Haki, as pointed out by both Law and Rayleigh. If another blade drew out excess Haki, it would not resemble Oden's presence.
Kaidou sensed Enma.
Luffy/Zoro have already showcased this by identifying cursed blade or should I say Sensing them.
Kaidou for the same

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not cope but logic.
Enma drew excess Haki from Oden and Kaido is familiar with that. No other sword does the same thing.
So when the same thing happens on Zoro, normally Kaido would connect it to feeling he felt when fighting Oden.
In both cases, for Zoro and Oden, Enma is responsible for that feeling as that is the sword that does that thing.
G4 doesn't use excess of haki at all, this is headcanon. It uses Hardening to keep the inflation in check, nothing to do with Enma's Ryo.
It would because it would do the same thing that Oden(Oden's sword) did.

That's like one thin trail , i believe that too is from wound
Pretty sure it is trailing Oden's sword because it almost connects to it.