Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
yep, we knew for a long time that Loda is a snake oil vendor. If you keep that in mind, OP to read is still possible.
Still missing new blood in term of comics in general (the woke-virus) took out 99% of the content out there so only manga was the solution. Anyway, all mangas launched around 2000 were all lacking (good starts but instead of growing in quality, they went all down)
Probably a Japan curse :josad:
There is something worthwhile in Shonen Jump these days: Sakamoto Days.
Here are descriptions of why it's a worthwhile manga:
-It's similar to HunterXHunter in the quality of being tactical in all aspects of the story,from the themes of the universe to the execution of the plotlines.
-The handling of the characters is excellent. The number of characters is ideal on both the heroes and villains side,all the characters have good plotlines of their own,and the author never creates shitty and useless side characters.
-The cliffhangers are not a problem,because they have good payoffs.
-It has cool fights,power system and power scaling. The current fights are always fully shown in details,without any bad cutaways.
-The characters feel like real people with personalities,lives,strengths,weaknesses and always growing.
NikainParis and Chrono also follow this manga. Ask them and they will confirm all these things.
I'm not being off topic in a fanclub. I saw your need of something good to spend time on,and i'm being helpful.
@nik87 @Lor D. Coast @Gauntlet
@OGshine @mly90 @GrandmasterChef Zonji

Guys I'm taking my back from Zoro Being Top Tier Right now.
:pepeshy:

Why?

Because let's look at all the Top tiers Who are swordsman.
- Roger (Ace)
- Shanks (Gryphon)
- Nasujuro (Shodai Kitetsu)
- Mihawk (Yoru)
- Whitebeard (muka- (whatever it is))

Top tiers Who hold Sword which are not supreme grade.
- Fujitora (I'm damn sure it will turn out to be one of the Supreme grade too)
- Rayleigh (Maybe something happened and he doesn't use it anymore)
- Bigmam (Still a mystery what grade her sword was)
- Figarland (Pretty sure he has another Supreme grade)

That's 9 Supreme grade Weapons (Assumptions Included).

Remaining three my guess (Highly hypothetical)
- Shiki (Oto or Kogarashi)
- Kaidou (Hassakai) (Ik this is not a blade but that weapons is dealing with all sort of things Kaidou is showing, it's very strong that's for sure , Maybe like WB weapon oda will create a exception)
Above people are all confirmed top tiers.

What zoro has and is missing right now to be one?

Zoro Has
- Top tier AP , Durablity, Endurance ,

What he doesn't have is
- Confirmed AdCoO recognistion
- Supreme grade Blade

Oda has Adopted 12 supreme grade weapon from old books and culture. And later on 3 new swords were Added to that.

For Zoro only two sword can be pushed to supreme grade (Wado and Enma).

For Sandai Kitetsu , I have two suggestion,
- Either create it a Black Blade.
- Or switch it with Shodai Kitetsu.

This way zoro would Atleast have one Supreme grade sword under his belt.
Which I expect to happen if Zoro fights Nasujuro. Sandai Buff is Inevitable , Sword might start to resonate, as they are from the same series.

- Nasujuro (Kitetsu Hype) (Either switch to Shodai or turns black , resulting in something superior than Shodai)
- Shiryuu (Enma turns Black)
- Mihawk (Wado turn Black)

Also , I was wondering how would Oda work with shiryu to match him upto zoro.
My guess
- Makes his Sword (Raiu) a Supreme Grade
- Makes his Sword Black blade , it goes from 21 to 12 supreme grade. Making it total of 15 New supreme grade swords.
- Giving DF to it.
- Giving and Awakening DF given to it.
- Final option , Most broken , Black Blade + DF (Awakening) or Supreme Grade + DF (Awakening)

At the end of the Show , Zoro will be the first persom to ever use , 4 Black Blades , Turn 3 swords into black blade , defeat 2 black blade users.
Reigning the strongest throughout.
:pepehawk:
Nobody , literally Nobody can surpass Zoro after he achieves 3 Black Blades.
Owner of two Supreme grade Swords.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Guys I'm taking my back from Zoro Being Top Tier Right now.
:pepeshy:

Why?

Because let's look at all the Top tiers Who are swordsman.
- Roger (Ace)
- Shanks (Gryphon)
- Nasujuro (Shodai Kitetsu)
- Mihawk (Yoru)
- Whitebeard (muka- (whatever it is))

Top tiers Who hold Sword which are not supreme grade.
- Fujitora (I'm damn sure it will turn out to be one of the Supreme grade too)
- Rayleigh (Maybe something happened and he doesn't use it anymore)
- Bigmam (Still a mystery what grade her sword was)
- Figarland (Pretty sure he has another Supreme grade)

That's 9 Supreme grade Weapons (Assumptions Included).

Remaining three my guess (Highly hypothetical)
- Shiki (Oto or Kogarashi)
- Kaidou (Hassakai) (Ik this is not a blade but that weapons is dealing with all sort of things Kaidou is showing, it's very strong that's for sure , Maybe like WB weapon oda will create a exception)
Above people are all confirmed top tiers.

What zoro has and is missing right now to be one?

Zoro Has
- Top tier AP , Durablity, Endurance ,

What he doesn't have is
- Confirmed AdCoO recognistion
- Supreme grade Blade

Oda has Adopted 12 supreme grade weapon from old books and culture. And later on 3 new swords were Added to that.

For Zoro only two sword can be pushed to supreme grade (Wado and Enma).

For Sandai Kitetsu , I have two suggestion,
- Either create it a Black Blade.
- Or switch it with Shodai Kitetsu.

This way zoro would Atleast have one Supreme grade sword under his belt.
Which I expect to happen if Zoro fights Nasujuro. Sandai Buff is Inevitable , Sword might start to resonate, as they are from the same series.

- Nasujuro (Kitetsu Hype) (Either switch to Shodai or turns black , resulting in something superior than Shodai)
- Shiryuu (Enma turns Black)
- Mihawk (Wado turn Black)

Also , I was wondering how would Oda work with shiryu to match him upto zoro.
My guess
- Makes his Sword (Raiu) a Supreme Grade
- Makes his Sword Black blade , it goes from 21 to 12 supreme grade. Making it total of 15 New supreme grade swords.
- Giving DF to it.
- Giving and Awakening DF given to it.
- Final option , Most broken , Black Blade + DF (Awakening) or Supreme Grade + DF (Awakening)

At the end of the Show , Zoro will be the first persom to ever use , 4 Black Blades , Turn 3 swords into black blade , defeat 2 black blade users.
Reigning the strongest throughout.
:pepehawk:
Nobody , literally Nobody can surpass Zoro after he achieves 3 Black Blades.
Owner of two Supreme grade Swords.
Oden is a top tier with 2 21s
Ryuma had a 21
Shikki had 2 21s

Anyone with a supreme blade is a haki monster, Shiryu and Fuji aren't built like that.
And you can be a top tier without a supreme blade, I bet Ray has a great grade sword named after a hell God/King like Hades.
Shanks, Nusjuro and Mihawk should be the only swordsmen alive with a supreme blade.

-It's similar to HunterXHunter in the quality of being tactical in all aspects of the story,from the themes of the universe to the execution of the plotlines.
-The handling of the characters is excellent. The number of characters is ideal on both the heroes and villains side,all the characters have good plotlines of their own,and the author never creates shitty and useless side characters.
-It has cool fights,power system and power scaling. The current fights are always fully shown in details,without any bad cutaways.
-The characters feel like real people with personalities,lives,strengths,weaknesses and always growing.
NikainParis and Chrono also follow this manga. Ask them and they will confirm all these things.
I'm not being off topic in a fanclub. I saw your need of something good to spend time on,and i'm being helpful.
yup fully caught up like 2 months ago

Jokes on u brother, i'm already into Sakamoto Days:endthis:

I'm excited as much I was excited about Sanji vs Kaido
Sanji vs King
Sanji vs Kizaru
I don't think Sanji even knows what base or Hybrid Kaidou look like lmao
He may know base but only from his bounty poster
Meanwhile even Killer got to see all his forms. He didn't actually hurt/damage any of his forms, but he at least saw them and witnessed their sheer power.

I don't think Sanji even knows what base or Hybrid Kaidou look like lmao
He may know base but only from his bounty poster
Meanwhile even Killer got to see all his forms. He didn't actually hurt/damage any of his forms, but he at least saw them and witnessed their sheer power.
Does he even knows that there's something called ACOC 😭😭