Cinera Oct 25, 2019 Man I'm so pissed that Madara gets negged for Kaguya. I'm really enjoying his battle with the Fate bros.
Man I'm so pissed that Madara gets negged for Kaguya. I'm really enjoying his battle with the Fate bros.
Cinera Oct 25, 2019 And now, Naruto's fucking ninja Jesus. Stopping the 8 Gates from killing Guy cheapens the *entire* point of his sacrifice.
And now, Naruto's fucking ninja Jesus. Stopping the 8 Gates from killing Guy cheapens the *entire* point of his sacrifice.
Cinera Oct 25, 2019 I just watched the Fate bros vs Momoshiki, and I must say Momoshiki was quite disappointing. Zero fighting skills and just pure raw power.
I just watched the Fate bros vs Momoshiki, and I must say Momoshiki was quite disappointing. Zero fighting skills and just pure raw power.
Cinera Oct 25, 2019 I think Naruto battles (and thus Naruto Vs. debates) are much more entertaining than OP battles (and OP vs. debates).
I think Naruto battles (and thus Naruto Vs. debates) are much more entertaining than OP battles (and OP vs. debates).
Cinera Oct 25, 2019 Chapter 960 is out: https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/960/page/1
Cinera Oct 25, 2019 6h30m last night. Today's like my day off though, so I could have allowed myself more sleep.
Cinera Oct 23, 2019 Not gonna lie, I'm starting to think Doffy might be a high high tier. He just has too much speaking in his favour.
Not gonna lie, I'm starting to think Doffy might be a high high tier. He just has too much speaking in his favour.
Cinera Oct 23, 2019 I'm tentatively done with the New World tier list (will make some edits later): https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/new-world-tier-list.1397/
I'm tentatively done with the New World tier list (will make some edits later): https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/new-world-tier-list.1397/