Monster Luffy

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Legit wondering how does Zoro even find the race of King? Particularly when it is very mysterious race. Unless, King explains his race, I don't see any other way for Zoro to find about the race in the middle of the fight
    B
    Ballel
    She is a female flashback character and this is what female flashback characters are there for in Oda's story. Give birth to children and then sacrifice themselves.
    Monster Luffy
    Monster Luffy
    Ypu are wrong solis. Other characters didn't time travel just to give birth. And there is no meaning to toki sacrifice when someone like Hiyori survived in wano. Toki was a wasted potential while rest of the female mothers justified their role in the story.
    BleakAsh
    BleakAsh
    @solis that would be great.. but I'm not saying King should die really and you make a good point to back that up
    The more we see of Kaidou and Bigmom, the more I feel that Hakai is overrated (it is overrated when people say as strongest attack in the series). Kaidou AP sucks and Bigmom AP sucks but somehow there combined attack is the 'strongest'. Funny that the way Oda portrays or people pretends is that Ikkoku sovereignty, Bigmom signature attack is less than contribution of Bigmom (even when she didn't use haki).
    Kinemon took a CoC attack but remained conscious. Guess Luffy endurance is worse than fodder in wanokuni. At the same time, Kaidou AP sucks.
    nik87
    nik87
    Jozu got frozen solid and fell and shattered... Oden got hit in the back of his head, unguarded... Kinemon took it head on by guarding against it.
    B
    Ballel
    @nik87 >Luffy isnt a warrior, he is a survivor.

What is this supposed to mean?
    nik87
    nik87
    Those who understand will know.
    The only reason Sanji was written horribly since post skip for most of the time was Oda fearing that he will surpass Zoro and Luffy in popularity if Sanji is written better than he was in pre TS.
    TheKnightOfTheSea
    TheKnightOfTheSea
    Lol Oda definitely didn't intentionally write Sanji poorly.

Post Time Skip Oda is just ass at character writing in general.
    Monster Luffy
    Monster Luffy
    Not exactly, other characters have poor moments on occasion. But Sanji moments were intentional most of the time.
    matt245
    matt245
    Notice how he still didn't get 2nd even tho he had his own arc. And now Nami surpassed him lol, sad af
    Don't understand the gross underestimation of Lucci. For fuck sake, he is Cp0 boss. People expect him to be weak? He can be as strong as Oda wants.
    Yo Tan Wa
    Yo Tan Wa
    It'd really disappointing if he's the Cp0 boss
    ranady
    ranady
    from being beaten by pre ts luffy to CP0 Leader in mere 2 years?
    I would bet a sole CP0 Leader would be as strong as an admiral as CP0 is directly related to WG/CD.
    if Lucci is really the CP0 Leader, then he has the same amount of power growth as fast as the MC or even better which I think is absolute madness lol
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    CP0 leader is fucking top tier, wtf are you talking about lol?
    Sanji got thrown into the buildings by King
    Haters/retards: King negged Sanji
    Now, Zolo got thrown away outside of dome.
    Looks like by definition, King negged Zolo. 🤣🤣
    Zowo
    Zowo
    sanji had body protection didn t pierced him and still got ko
    zoro no ko and still fighting
    king even hit zoro with an impaling attack with his spike from his head and didn t ko zoro
    Monster Luffy
    Monster Luffy
    Sanji didn't get KO. He came out of rubble fine.
    Sanji got body protection while Zoro has swords to protect himself.
    Zowo
    Zowo
    zoro only blocked first 2 attacks
    the third one king went to him with a head attack and u know he had that spike on his head and zoro took it no problem
    also sanji def got ko he wake up thinking the fk happened
    People overwank swords in one piece but guns are powerful and the most lethal. Atleast bullets killed people, whereas people who took sword attacks more or less coming out fine without even losing finger. See Kamazou, see Oden, see Kaku, see Monet etc. Even Shanks who is rival to Mihawk lost arm only to sea king. Oden survived 700 C oil but was killed by gun. Lucky Roo shot the fodder to death in east blue.
    Seth
    Seth
    The best swordsman always > best gunslinger? ( I don't know the word ) or marksman whatever it's called.

Although, yeah. Guns pretty dangerous.
    Jailer
    Jailer
    All depends how one uses them. Haki makes guns op too just as any other weapon - user dependant, quality of the weapon etc
    One of the biggest lies Zoro fans tell to themselves
    Nerfed Ashura.
    They forgot that wounds come in battle and people expend energy in fighting.
    Zoro started battle with three swords and at full health.
    Besides AP won't come down with HP. Atleast not in one piece. Otherwise we have to calll every final attack in the fights as nerfed attacks.
    BleakAsh
    BleakAsh
    again the point isn't beating Luffy its the difference in the conditions they were and what Luffy was able to execute which wasn't even affective initially and was considered "dwindled"
    HA001
    HA001
    And that's my point luffy didn't do shit
    There was no boost he just hit a nearly beat lucci and finished him off.
    BleakAsh
    BleakAsh
    damn your ignorance makes me cringe..

from a nearly immobile Luffy to beating Lucci who anyone reading the Manga would get was mobile and confident enough to take on the SHP.
    ROKOGUN just merely dented the walls of their battlefield and the gattling half dead Luffy executed busted a whole through which he did with gear 3.

again thebpoint is Luffy's ability to jumo back and come harder.. its not how beaten lucciis
    Kaidou was defeated by 7 times
    But but but Oden is stronger than people who defeated Kaidou because because permanent scar.
    Monster Luffy
    Monster Luffy
    Blackbeard pre DF >> Every Yonko including Blackbeard because because permanent scar on shanks face.
    N
    Noctis
    Sea monster who took Shanks arm > Everyone. That's a lot of damage
    It is really something for Yamato when even few Zoro or Luffy fans believed that Yamato outdid them both after the latest chapter.
    Can someone explain me internal destruction is adCoA or adCoC. Attacking without touching is adCoA or adCoC?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…