Character Discussion “Zoro trained for everything and will become WSS through his own strength” is completely false

Does Zoro being born with CoC ruin the notion of him becoming WSS solely through his hard work?

• Total voters
Their clash where we saw a sky splitting panel? Or Luffy hitting Chinjao without touching him?
Their clash where people arpund them got kocked the fuck out and Diamante commented on it being a clash of king’s haki

I guess you guys never read one piece properly
Post automatically merged:

Give us the panel that makes your statement canon then.

CoC slander because the cook doesn't have it. Lol. Quit crying buddy, accept it and you will feel better.
Garps panel in marineford

Their clash where people arpund them got kocked the fuck out and Diamante commented on it being a clash of king’s haki

I guess you guys never read one piece properly
So it was indeed a clash like Luffy had with Kaido isn't it?

B-because well... both fought Kaido and left a scar on him, both blocked hakai and both are fighting Kaido's strongest commander. That's why.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
So if Zoro can become a WSS without working hard just because he has COC, why wasn't he the WSS as soon as he was born?
I never said he can become WSS without working hard, I’m saying he isn’t gonna because WSS purely just from working hard since he was born with CoC lol

No because CoC is not a game-changer.
Adv CoC is though, and he wouldn’t even have access to it if he wasn’t born with it to begin with lol

Zoro has CoC, which according to Garp you have to be born with.

Now if Adv CoC becomes a major power up for Zoro and it contributes to him being WSS, the notion that he trained hard for everything goes out the window because he was literally born with CoC in the first place lol.

It also means becoming WSS would be significantly harder for a person who wasn’t born with CoC lol
Kuina was kind of right :josad:

What even is that question, is it not OK for Luffy to become PK just because he has CoC?

Zoro has the tallent and he is a hard worker, thats why he is going to become WSS. Plus CoC is meant to bellong to people with a realy STRONG WILL.

Sanjiturds be hitting that copium hard, just because Zoro is not a geneticaly modified freak like a certain cook that has pathetic ambitions and a weak ass will.
:whitepress:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Give us the panel that makes your statement canon then.

CoC slander because the cook doesn't have it. Lol. Quit crying buddy, accept it and you will feel better.
How am I slandering CoC? I’m just saying that Zoro isn’t gonna because WSS purely through his own hard work like his fanbase claims he is because he was born with CoC. Never even said it was a bad thing lol

Everybody who has ever reached the top of their field has an innate natural talent that others don’t have. They also then need to work hard to get where they are. That’s the CoC users.

How people don’t get that being experimented on in the womb to have a unnatural advantage that they would not otherwise be able to have leaves a very different impression is beyond me. Nobody cares about Franky having an iron body because it was his own genius and hardwork- plus being hit by a train- that led to it.

If Judge had not experimented on an unborn child, Sanji would be dead. That leaves a bad taste for two reasons
-Judge is a despicable character who abused Sanji relentlessly, so Sanji needing his work to fight at the level required is unpleasant to me.
-Sanji has done nothing to work on this powerup. He’s not even needed to train it. He just put on a RS twice and his body turned into an exoskeleton, apparently.
What does this even have to do with my thread? I hate the Sanji PU too and I think it’s one of the worst PUs in the entire series, my thread isn’t even about defending Sanji lol

Last edited:
Zoro was born with the ability to use Conquerors. Something that if he never trained himself to the degree that he did at BEST would be useful to clean up fodder. Sanji has a multitude of genetic enhancements and a literal Power Rangers knockoff suit from his scientist daddy. To pretend these two characters are anywhere close on the scale of "having earned their own power" is fucking ludicrous to me.

We KNOW why Zoro is as strong as he is. Its because he fucking trains! He was not handed his power via genetic enhancements or lucked out with an especially strong devil fruit! He was not born with super tough skin like Big Mom or altered in the womb for superpowers! The agenda to try and equate Zoro who we KNOW had to earn EVERYTHING he is today to be the result of somebody other than himself is transparently done, so when certain other characters get power ups without earning them it's fine since Zoro had conquerors since birth.

Get the fuck out of here? We know what Zoro would look like without training. He is not superhuman. He lost to Kuina who we have no reason to assume was ultra special aside from being more skilled than Zoro at the time. It does not matter if Ushimaru was his dad and Ryuma his ancestors, their DNA is not superhuman to such a degree that Zoro would have been able to be carried by it without his training.

Last edited:
How am I slandering CoC? I’m just saying that Zoro isn’t gonna because WSS purely through his own hard work like his fanbase claims he is because he was born with CoC. Never even said it was a bad thing lol
Only people with a strong will can have CoC, it dosent have nothing to do at all with lineage. That said, the son of a badass that has CoC has a bigger chance of also being a badass and unlocking his CoC as a result.

But that dosent change the fact that lineage dont play a factor in CoC or not, your will does. And frankly, its kind of retarded for you to be arguing that BS when you have a marvel's thor as an avatar and sign...

Plus, Zoro withoud CoC would still be a beast and would still beat King, he would still have all his other coats fo haki...Meanwhile Sanji withoud his modified genes and RS would be literaly dead by now.
:gokulaugh:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Zoro was born with the ability to use Conquers. Something that if he never trained himself to the degree that he did at BEST would be useful to clean up fodder. Sanji has a multitude of genetic enhancements and a literal Power Rangers knockoff suit from his scientist daddy. To pretend these two characters are anywhere close on the scale of "having earned their own power" is fucking ludicrous to me.

We KNOW why Zoro is as strong as he is. Its because he fucking trains! He was not handed his power via genetic enhancements or lucked out with an especially strong devil fruit! He was not born with super tough skin like Big Mom or altered in the womb for superpowers! The agenda to try and equate Zoro who we KNOW had to earn EVERYTHING he is today to be the result of somebody other than himself is transparently done, so when certain other characters get power ups without earning them it's fine since Zoro had conquerors since birth.

Get the fuck out of here? We know what Zoro would look like without training. He is not superhuman. He lost to Kuina who we have no reason to assume was ultra special aside from being more skilled than Zoro at the time. It does not matter if Ushimaru was his dad and Ryuma his ancestors, their DNA is not superhuman to such a degree that Zoro would have been able to be carried by it without his training.
Why do y’all keep mentioning Sanji in my thread lol. I already said that Sanji’s PU is the worst PU in the series, when did I ever say it was “fine”? Stop making shit up.

Never said Zoro doesn’t train hard either, I’m saying that Zoro literally being born with CoC will grant him access one of the biggest PUs in the entire series, ACoC, something other people will never have because they weren’t born with CoC to begin with lol

Only people with a strong will can have CoC, it dosent have nothing to do at all with lineage. That said, the son of a badass that has CoC has a bigger chance of also being a badass and unlocking his CoC as a result.

But that dosent change the fact that lineage dont play a factor in CoC or not, your will does. And frankly, its kind of retarded for you to be arguing that BS when you have a marvel's thor as an avatar and sign...

Plus, Zoro withoud CoC would still be a beast and would still beat King, he would still have all his other coats fo haki...Meanwhile Sanji withoud his modified genes and RS would be literaly dead by now.
:gokulaugh:
Again, learn how to read lol. Never said Zoro would be weak without CoC. Already said Sanji’s PU was garbage, so I don’t even know why you’re bringing it up lol

Why do y’all keep mentioning Sanji in my thread lol. I already said that Sanji’s PU is the worst PU in the series, when did I ever say it was “fine”? Stop making shit up.

Never said Zoro doesn’t train hard either, I’m saying that Zoro literally being born with CoC will grant him access one of the biggest PUs in the entire series, ACoC, something other people will never have because they weren’t born with CoC to begin with lol

Again, learn how to read lol. Never said Zoro would be weak without CoC. Already said Sanji’s PU was garbage, so I don’t even know why you’re bringing it up lol
Why im bringing it up?
:suresure:
You know why im bringing it up, because you sanjiturds know how shit Sanji's PU is, soo now you are trying to drag Zoro down to the mud with Sanji claiming CoC is on the same level as genetic modification and the RS , trying to undermine the hardwork of the character, and dont even try to pretend thats not the case.
:milaugh:

Do you feel like Asura constitutes the manifestation of Zoro's CoC? 🤔