Anime & Manga THE GREAT DEBATE: Which leg did Vergo use on Judge's son?

Which leg did Vergo use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

There...fixed it for yall

that’s real nice try, Chrono but you can keep coping

You people are funny. Just see how the “right” stationary leg follows the curvature of the coat. You see the lines of motion along the side of the coat inside the red highlighted square. You see the lines of motion which also confirms the left tilt of that stationary leg. You’re saying the right leg is meeting up with the left buttcheek @Jiihad :gokulaugh:

C

critical mindset

I’m legitimately worried for anyone who actually thinks it’s Vergos right leg. Like I’m scared for ya health, go see ya physician posthaste
I’m worried about the state of our society. A simple observation like mine has not been made and this is why the space program is doing stuff we were already doing in the 80s and we have not made any real technical breakthroughs for over half a century. I blame too much anime and video games

I’m worried about the state of our society. A simple observation like mine has not been made and this is why the space program is doing stuff we were already doing in the 80s and we have not made any real technical breakthroughs for over half a century. I blame too much anime and video games
I'm worried about the state of our society where its impossible to have any sort of discussion because absolute morons and troll bring down discussion with how fucking stupid they are.

Your observation is also fucking stupid. You'd have to be a fucking moron to blame anime and video games for people not fucking making super fucking complicated rockets and going to space as opposed to other more obvious things.

Stop being a troll.

C

critical mindset

So what? We gotta heat up a spoon and inject it into our veins to comprehend where you koming from....

Buddy sound like a real life tinfoil champion
people should try to respect the goats Smoker and Vergo more. Vergo was a beast that needed a multi billion buster hax attack to take out, like not even kidding about that because Law cut up the mountain range. At least you have him in flying six, others just trash him, which means they trash Smoker too

C

critical mindset

This is what @criticalmindset thinks Vergo is doing.

Literally fucking stretches.

Why the fuck would Oda draw someone doing stretches?
Those are more accurate, and you just need to adjust the angle of the leg and height, distance from the body and you get Vergo’s exact pose

look at how Sanji checked high up. He blocked an attack towards his face, his knee joint is shoulder height

C

critical mindset

Lmaoooo, I fucks wit this version of JazzMazz
I could walk over and shift their leg and body to match Vergo’s. It takes just some adjustments.

but you propose this

which doesn’t at all match Vergo’s stance, so you’re wrong

not to mention you can even see Oda was going for the inside of the foot on top, so it means it is his right foot, hence his right leg

so again I win this and you can try not to salt

Last edited by a moderator:
C

critical mindset

Here's the scene from the anime. He uses his Left @3:06.
Typically when a certain motion is unclear due to absence of motion in manga, I consult the anime. But you know :kayneshrug:The anime team probably don't full understand Vergo's greatness so they might've gotten it wrong :moonwalk:
Anime doesn’t get it, no. The only part I did like was how Vergo had no blood from the impact of DJ :rolaugh: savage anime, but manga did show the fire impacting him

But no, you’re all saying he did this, and how much spatial thinking does it take to realise that is not the same as Vergo’s stance?

vs

see how failed one is when one tries to contest Vergo @Luslec don’t join them, I’m removing you from the tag later because I know you can do better :rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.