Anime & Manga THE GREAT DEBATE: Which leg did Vergo use on Judge's son?

Which leg did Vergo use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

I thought you said you play chess yet you lack basic spatial observation :cheers:

you remember what Mikhaïl Tal said about taking your opponent out in a forest where 2+2=5 to beat them? I have studied almost all of Mikhal Tals games because he was a true beast. It takes a different mindset that he had which made him succeed in chess in a brilliant way

So let me understand the thought patterns of right leg side.

• Vergo sees Judge's son and charges at him with his left leg...
  • Then, he, for some reason, changes his leg mid-air, bending it in strange way, making it seem like he kicks with left leg and losing all momentum.
Am i right?
Yes, he decides to do a stretch mid kick for some reason...

Which doesn't even make sense.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe it will be cleared up when Mr.Vergo returns :cheers:

which he will because of this :rolaugh:
Funniest character in all of One Piece. You didn’t see that one coming huh :datas:
His never coming back in a major way. He was an irrelevant strong man who was beaten by the first hot shot he encountered in one attack.

Here is what you guys are saying he did

but look at the direction of the hip, upper body and the leg. You can’t get it right with your model of the world :suresure::suresure::suresure:
What your saying makes even less sense and is even more impossible to pull off.

You are literally breaking Vergo spine in order to fit your conception of reality.

WTF.

The photo you just linked actually somewhat resembles the fighting pose Vergo made, the pose your suggested would barely allow Vergo to pull his leg above his knee, much less kicking from the waist.

Last edited:
Vergo's foot points to the left side from Vergo's point of view, his knee to the right.

Please ya'll, raise your right leg so upper and lower leg form 90 degrees. Then proceed twisting your foot to the left, having your knee pointing to the right.

This is how Vergo is supposed to have kicked.

This is how Vergo kicked:

Only that his upper Body was pointed more towards Sanji, but his lower body was twisted to the right. The knee of the right leg Vergo is standing on, is bend to the right as well.

On the other hand, I can't even find a picture that illustrates what critical is trying to suggest. This is the closest I've found:

This is how Vergo's right leg would have to look like in this, kick in order for his knee and foot to point in the directions you see in the Manga.

It just doesn't make any sense. Lol.
Nailed it man. It just doesn't make any sense at all. Cross.leg kick is like the stupidest illustration I will ever see.

C

critical mindset

So let me understand the thought patterns of right leg side.

• Vergo sees Judge's son and charges at him with his left leg...
  • Then, he, for some reason, changes his leg mid-air, bending it in strange way, making it seem like he kicks with left leg and losing all momentum.
Am i right?
Yep he was just doing it for the lulz . You care to look and tell me whether that’s the inside or outside of the foot you’re seeing on top? Just start with that one, ok? :luffylaugh:

You are literally breaking Vergo spine in order to fit your conception of reality.
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
you’ve done anything physical ever in your life, Jazzie? Because I guess that’s the best counter argument I’ve seen so far from
anyone in this thread. And that’s rather abysmally sad
The photo you just linked actually somewhat resembles the fighting pose Vergo made, the pose your suggested would barely allow Vergo to pull his leg above his knee, much less kicking from the waist.
Notice how that dude needs to shift his upper body and leg to the right for this pose to be possible because his hip alignment changes. His hip becomes out of alignment when he raises the left leg in that mannner so he can’t stand straight and erect like Vergo does with his stationary leg aligning within the left hip lmao :stealthblack: the two stances are completely different :luffylaugh:
this guys needs serious help

not even joking at this point
You need to go and play some more maffia games to engage your little grey cells. Just don’t close this down, ok?

People trying to steal Vergo’s thunder because he makes your favourite character look boring and inferior :suresure::optimistic:

Last edited by a moderator:

AL sama

Red Haired
Yep he was just doing it for the lulz . You care to look and tell me whether that’s the inside or outside of the foot you’re seeing on top? Just start with that one, ok? :luffylaugh:

you’ve done anything physical ever in your life, Jazzie? Because I guess that’s the best counter argument I’ve seen so far from
Notice how that dude needs to shift his upper body and leg to the right for this pose to be possible because his hip alignment changes. His hip becomes out of alignment when he raises the left leg in that mannner so he can’t stand straight and erect like Vergo does with his stationary leg aligning within the left hip lmao :stealthblack: the two stances are completely different :luffylaugh:

You need to go and play some more maffia games to engage your little grey cells. Just don’t close this down, ok?

People trying to steal Vergo’s thunder because he makes your favourite character look boring and inferior :suresure::optimistic:
you need help :myman::myman:

C

critical mindset

his left leg is shown cocked back for a kick.
you can see him standing on the right leg when the kick lands.

kicking the right leg of someone else with your right foot is a rather awkward motion. try it irl and you will see.
if that broke Sanjis leg then lol. hes as durable as a porcelain cup.

good thread
:cheers:
This is how Vergo attacks, just like Anderson Silvia who loses for the first time in a 7 year old consecutive winning streak, no losses. Anderson Silvia, the spider, he makes the mistake of trying a low angled kick with the foot but Weidman checks it high up the same way Sanji does, which results in Silvia breaking his leg :pepedoffy: 6 months recovery, surgery, titanium rod implants, etc

Silvia can’t match up to Vergo who does this kind of stuff “just for kicks” :datas:

Have you?

Unless Vergo broke his leg and hips, that cannot be his right leg, and the next panel supports the idea that he was kicking with his left leg by showing his right leg on the floor supporting him.

Your the person who thinks Vergo is kicking like this.

Your a fucking joke.
Vergo isn't standing straight and erect though, and Vergo's hips are moving in coordination with his left leg kicking out.

Fuck me, you wouldn't even be able to bend your foot the way Vergo did if that was your right leg.

Did Vergo fucking dislocate his ankle? Or did Sanji break his leg to make him attack that way? Actually, is the cracking sound the sound of Vergo angle breaking in order for his foot to be at that angle?

Deep, compelling thoughts.

This is how Vergo attacks, just like Anderson Silvia who loses for the first time in a 7 year old consecutive winning streak, no losses. Anderson Silvia, the spider, he makes the mistake of trying a low angled kick with the foot but Weidman checks it high up the same way Sanji does, which results in Silvia breaking his leg :pepedoffy: 6 months recovery, surgery, titanium rod implants, etc

Silvia can’t match up to Vergo who does this kind of stuff “just for kicks” :datas:
Bruh, did you just post a video of a bloke using his left leg to attack in order to prove Vergo attacked with his right leg?

Baldie is using his left leg in that video. Hairline is using his left leg to block. I do not see a single sassenach using their right leg in this video.

C

critical mindset

From the shape of the shoe you are wearing, everything indicates that it is the right side, in this case the right side.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Unless Vergo broke his leg and hips, that cannot be his right leg, and the next panel supports the idea that he was kicking with his left leg by showing his right leg on the floor supporting him.
Yeah lol you don’t break your leg from the force of switching position lmao, maybe someone’s hip flexor might tear if you’re not agile and not properly warmed up. You think one breaks that easily lol
Your the person who thinks Vergo is kicking like this.
Yes, Those are nice pictures which just actually needs some adjustment and they would be positioned just like Vergo. You didn’t notice how Sanji is checking an attack at shoulder level to his face, so the leg must be raised well above the ladies torso, and with an angle at about 100 degrees

Unlike this guy which is almost a mirror image of Vergo’s position :cheers:

You never considered this leg raise with the left leg up over his torso shifts his entire body position and that Vergo is not looking like a contortionist when he attacks Sanji :suresure:

Fuck me, you wouldn't even be able to bend your foot the way Vergo did if that was your right leg.

Did Vergo fucking dislocate his ankle? Or did Sanji break his leg to make him attack that way? Actually, is the cracking sound the sound of Vergo angle breaking in order for his foot to be at that angle?
You dont break your ankle from some simple dorsiflexion lol. Even then, isn’t Vergo superhuman? :cheers:

Bruh, did you just post a video of a bloke using his left leg to attack in order to prove Vergo attacked with his right leg?

Baldie is using his left leg in that video. Hairline is using his left leg to block. I do not see a single sassenach using their right leg in this video.
Should I tell you everything? Can’t you figure something out for yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.