Anime & Manga THE GREAT DEBATE: Which leg did Vergo use on Judge's son?

Which leg did Vergo use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Vergo's foot points to the left side from Vergo's point of view, his knee to the right.

Please ya'll, raise your right leg so upper and lower leg form 90 degrees. Then proceed twisting your foot to the left, having your knee pointing to the right.

This is how Vergo is supposed to have kicked.

This is how Vergo kicked:

Only that his upper Body was pointed more towards Sanji, but his lower body was twisted to the right. The knee of the right leg Vergo is standing on, is bend to the right as well.

On the other hand, I can't even find a picture that illustrates what critical is trying to suggest. This is the closest I've found:

This is how Vergo's right leg would have to look like in this, kick in order for his knee and foot to point in the directions you see in the Manga.

It just doesn't make any sense. Lol.
Yes Vergo is supposed to have done a roundhouse kick like the chick does it. But see how she has to rotate away, and that’s how you generate torque lol

what you’re saying is just not feasible because his “right” stationary leg is aligning with a the left hip towards the left, lol, when in reality he must lean the right leg in the other direction for stability. He actually changes his center of mass with that “left leg” raise, yet Vergo is standing with a fully erect position lo facing Sanji face to face looking at him like he is a bug. Your picture of the Muay Thai chick literally proves my point

the picture of the dude sitting like that would be what Vergo does. And that’s a bad stance, which is actually the whole point of Vergo just messing around. Even if he did use the “left leg” your have to concede he would be fooling around because, like you say, the bending of the knee doesn’t allow for full range of motion, so he is not exactly exerting full power is he? The dude is attacking with his ankle lmao :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

so you would agree that he would be fooling around no matter what.
I think it's the right leg
just look at the shape of the foot and here’s how the contour of a foot looks like for everyone’s benefit lmao

The inside of the foot has a dimple that is more pronounced than the outside of the foot and that’s what you’re seeing when Vergo kicks :rolaugh:

In order for Vergo to attack with his right leg in that position
he would have crushed his balls and somehow had to move his left leg to the right side of the body

So either vergo has no balls and can move bodyparts at will. That's his left leg
btw, I've seen for some reason people talking about his shoe.... you realize that the angle is from the bottom right?

C

critical mindset

In order for Vergo to attack with his right leg in that position
he would have crushed his balls and somehow had to move his left leg to the right side of the body

So either vergo has no balls and can move bodyparts at will. That's his left leg
btw, I've seen for some reason people talking about his shoe.... you realize that the angle is from a bottom right?
Dude, Sanji has the knee joint up at his shoulder height, so Vergo’s leg is actually tilting in more than a 90 degree angle. Have you seen that his leg check is up where his face is lol :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Dude, Sanji has the knee joint up at his shoulder height, so Vergo’s leg is actually tilting in more than a 90 degree angle. Have you seen that his leg check is up where his face is lol :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Even from this angle you see that it is the inside of the foot lol

C

critical mindset

I'm sure critical is just trolling at this point.

It's anatomically impossible for the brain to think it's the right leg.
Yeah ok you can go and watch some anime lol . Do you even see that Sanji is checking up at his face lmao
Can you tell me how right leg can come from there if his body is turning right?
Because that’s where the hip is leaning, and the left leaning tilt of the stationary leg confirms what I’m saying lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

critical mindset

Look here @kurwa ans @comrade @Sentinel @Zenos7 @Admiral Lee Hung and all of you at the “right” stationary leg and how it follows the curvature of the coat. You see the lines of motion along the side of the coat inside the red highlighted square. You see the lines of motion which also confirms the left tilt of that stationary leg. You’re saying the right leg is meeting up with the left buttcheek :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.