Future Events A scenario with BB as final villain

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
It's still possible, though Imu is more likely atm.

If Teach does end up becoming a government king, it could allow him to enter Mary Geoise. There, he could kill Imu, steal her devil fruit and sit on the throne, becoming King of the World. Though, the WG and Marines would have to be extremely weakened beforehand.

The fact that Imu seems to have a mythical zoan increases Teach's chances, because I think the king of the world should have the strongest fruit in whatever category it is.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Is it still possible?

If yes, how?

Interested in the opinion of BB fans.

I failed to eloborate a believable scenario for this tbh
It's very very less likely for two reasons....

1) portrayal of WG as big villain since 800 years ago

2)WG is too stack to be taken down without allies from all over the world - a war way bigger than MF.

But if I use my headcannon then only scenario I see is this

BB captures Garp and negotiate with WG
Joins WG as a nation
Take part in WG vs SH + allies along side WG.
Backstab IMu to take his df once imu loses to Luffy.
Luffy vs BB

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
Using Garp or Coby as a bargain chip for the WG in exchange for making Teach an official king of Hachinosu.

Might ally with Imu against Strawhats + allies in the final war. If not then Teach would straight to Mariejois and take Imu's DF while WG are fighting against Strawhats.

Teach become King of the World and become the true final villain.

Is it still possible?

If yes, how?

I did not think Teach could end up as the final antagonist since Levely arc.

Yet contrary to all OP fans now who started to unanimously agree Im is the final antagonist, i actually think it's debatable now of anytime because i felt something was off with the writing of Im's behavior. That and God Valley being a scenario in which the hero and WG cooperated together to fight a common enemy makes it odd, it reminds me of the Matrix ending when Neo and Machines stopped fighting because Smith was wreaking havoc in the world.

A fairly short scenario for the sake of this thread would be what @Garp the Fist wrote here.

Yes, Imu sounds childish.

It’s almost certain that Blackbeard wants what Rocks wants, which was to become King of the World.

That’s where the whole Blackbeard Kingdom plot he has is going (and he may be replacing the new Hero of the Marines with the old one to get it starting)

Whether Rocks knew Imu existed or not is unclear, but it is possible since he β€œbroke many of the worldβ€˜s taboo’s.”

Cobra, incidentally, called Imu the biggest taboo of the world

I think it’s clear that Rocks was at least researching the Void Century, and came close to discovering a lot about it.

Despite the Celestial Dragon’s being scum of the earth, Roger and Garp (two good characters) chose to fight the Rocks Pirates instead of joining them. That says a lot to me.

We can still get Blackbeard the final villain, but I think it needs a timeskip for him to prove himself worse than Imu.

Imu is obviously an atrocious person, totally at home at mass murder, and oversees a corrupt government that allows the elite carte blanche to do what they want. Which is bad. But it’s not all bad. There are good people in the World Government, both as Marines and as kings. There are also peaceful places in the world, and that peace is secured by the Marines.

Final villain Blackbeard would require Blackbeard to prove himself compeltely chaotic evil. I was talking yesterday about Garp protecting the Celestial Dragons. What circumstances could have arisen to make Garp and Roger decide to fight Rocks and not the CDs?

I’m thinking maybe Rocks were going to do to the Celestial Dragons what people did to Doffy’s family.

Men, woman, children, combatants or not. And if they killed their slaves in the process- oh well, omelettes and eggs.

We would need to see Blackbeard and his crew gatecrash the siege of Mariejois and do this to everyone they find. And not for revenge really, but for fun. He wants to show the world he’s in charge. Get them when they have exhausted themselves fighting the RA and having been sieged in for a while.

Then kill Imu, get the empty throne, and annihilate a few islands of his own.

As king/crazy conqueror abolish the Marines, abolish any laws, abolish all other leaders and team up with Cross Guild. Money for killing any Marines. Worldwide anarchy. He’d be strong enough individually (having proved it by killing Shanks and Imu) to stand up to anyone, have a powerful crew (killed the Red Hairs, the Gorosei, Holy Knights, all or some of these groups), backing of all the evil pirates in the world (including Cross Guild), an Ancient Weapon to make examples of anyone who opposed him. Imu made an unfair, cruel but stable world, Blackbeard could make a hell on earth.

Then to make things just that little bit worse, he’ll do something I’m absolutely certain he’ll do whether he’s the final villain or not- awaken his DF and put the world in eternal darkness. That way Luffy beating him will be here comes the sun (do do do do).

And I think a timeskip would be required for the full effect of a full world of ruin, bring the world to anarchy. What occupies the Strawhats in that time I would not know. Likely a horrible defeat.

It only works if Luffy is going to be the FAKE Pirate King.
Or
If the Final War happens before Luffy becomes the PK.

If Luffy is going to be the legit Pirate King, then Teach can't be the final villain. He'd need to be the big pirate fight Luffy has that establishes Luffy as the top pirate on the seas.

Blackbeard is the villain that Oda needs in order to establish Luffy as the greatest pirate to do it in the shortest span of time. Since the likes of Roger spent decades on the seas establishing his supremacy before becoming the PK. So how do you surpass longevity? You overcome the biggest obstacle in pirate history, Blackbeard Pirates.

Luffy beats the Blackbeard Pirates -> Luffy conquers the Grandline -> Luffy becomes the PK

And the likelihood of the Final War happening before the PK emergence is very low, as One Piece is going to be the trigger for the final war.

Final Villain is Sea God
Blackbeard is Secondary-Main Villain (Basically his Oars)
Both need to be Defeated Back-To-Back (Similar to Kaidou & Big Mom)

Is it still possible?

If yes, how?

people are being baited by recent chapters. The fact that we are getting so much focus on gorosei and imu actually means that they will be taken out first. The revolutionaries have already declared war on them. This is not the final war. The celestial dragons have been set up to fall very soon. Blackbeard and his crew dont seem that important or imposing right now, but thats because odas saving that for later.

also oda is still hiding information about xebec but is already starting to reveal everything about gorosei and imu, which is another thing that indicates blackbeard is more endgame

Not only possible, it is still likely.

BB is the one who inherited Xebec will just like Luffy inherited Roger will, Xebec was some sort of monster who tied WB, Kaido and BM and his dream was to "rule the world" so basically take Im place and above.

BB already screwed the navy and WG being the mastermind behind Marineford war and going out from it like the only one who benefit while all the ither parties were damaged a lot.

It all started with him capturing Ace and exchanging him for a shikibukai position.

Now he is negotiating with the WG to make his homebase if Hacinosu an official nation. I wonder what Oda could be preparing with that.. not that it is a sure thing, still.

Also BB shares with Luffy the sun/moon duality. He eventually will get a 3rd devil fruit and awaken one (most likely the yami) to become the moon god opposed to the sun one. Im could just be the one who gives the 3rd devil fruit to BB.

At worst this could even become some weird Luffy and BB vs Im (potentially it wouldn't even be so bad if not for their relationship, but who knows).

impossible

You can just look from Luffy's underling opponents:
-Zoro is not gonna downgrade himself from fighting an Admiral or a Gorosei to fighting a bozo Shiryu
-Sanji is not gonna downgrade himself from fighting an Admiral or a Gorosei to fighting a bozo like...Laffitte?

The moment Blackbeard got his lame ass crew, his fate was sealed as never being final or even penultimate villain.
He's gonna be lucky if he's even 3rd to last villain.
:pepecorn:

people are being baited by recent chapters. The fact that we are getting so much focus on gorosei and imu actually means that they will be taken out first. The revolutionaries have already declared war on them. This is not the final war. The celestial dragons have been set up to fall very soon. Blackbeard and his crew dont seem that important or imposing right now, but thats because odas saving that for later.
Says the person who was 100% sure Kid would defeat Shanks:milaugh:

Maybe its time to stop thinking Oda is baiting and just read whats implied on the page