Future Events A scenario with BB as final villain

with what happening right now we probably will have BBP Vs SHs is in next ark after elbaf if not in elbaf
they will capture Garp and Luffy will find out that they captured Garp and Coby and destroyed heart pirates also for Sanji and Zoro we will also have something to make it personal for them with them capturing Pudding and Probably Perona
you can argue about teach being final villain but BBP aren't final villain material

There’s no scenario that works that’s not just terrible through and through.

The only suggestions I’ve seen involve the WG being so incredibly stupid to an unbelievable degree (worse than anything in Wano including losing the Nika fruit).
Includes things like:

- Letting Teach and his crew get anywhere near Mariejois let alone let him set foot on it after already betraying them on worldwide TV once.

- Not cuffing Teach or having none of their top fighters around to put Teach in place if he tries anything remotely stupid.

- Inviting Teach to the next Reverie in 4 years time so there’s a pointless timeskip…or after what other pirates (Sai & Leo) just did in the latest one.

There’s simply no scenario that works because both the WG’s forces and Strawhats’ total alliance are much greater than Teach’s and have no reason to listen to him even if he were to declare himself king.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Is it still possible?

If yes, how?

Interested in the opinion of BB fans.

I failed to eloborate a believable scenario for this tbh
Going off of Marineford, Blackbeard Pirates will sneak in so Teach grabs the 3rd fruit, the missing Zoan to complete all 3 types.
Going off of Garland Figarland, he and Shanks have to meet so Red-Hair Pirates will participate in WG war as well.
And since Blackbeard Pirates and Redhair Pirates are taking part, Cross Guild will join as well since Buggy was in Marineford too.

Shiryu implied that the man with the burn scar is working for WG so 4th missing Road Poneglyph might be located in MJ eventually.
That would give the last missing rubbing to all 4 Emperors and then they would all start a race towards Laugh Tale.
Battle Royale will happen on either Raftel or Lodestar where SHs will take out CG while BBPs take out RHPs and then SHs vs BBPs finale.

Is it still possible?

If yes, how?

By accomplishing Xebec's dream.

Even a fodder like Doflamingo thought he could do it with Ope.

Post automatically merged:

:
- Letting Teach and his crew get anywhere near Mariejois let alone let him set foot on it after already betraying them on worldwide TV once.
1- Shiryu can make their ship invisible, that won't be a problem if they want to sneak in, Catarina Devon can also shapeshift into a government officer, Lafitte can hypnotize a government officer again as well, there are many ways.

2- Teach can force them financially by capturing their supply ships and with also by force if he can use the ancient weapons, they also didn't want to make business with Wano and black market, but they had no choice.

3- Doflamingo learned their secret even though they wanted to kill Doflamingo they had to make a deal with him, Teach can force them by learning their secrets or by power. Aokiji can also be useful by providing inside knowledge about the government.

Last edited:
Says the person who was 100% sure Kid would defeat Shanks:milaugh:

Maybe its time to stop thinking Oda is baiting and just read whats implied on the page
The revs fighting the holy knights is what's directly told though? It's the fans headcanon that the government is last adversary in the the manga or whatever where as oda is telling us that they are the enemies of the revolutionaries and implying their fight is starting very soon.

Is it still possible?

If yes, how?

Its very unpredictable right now.Imu,Blackbeard,Sakazuki and even Shanks could be the final boss.Imu seems to be it(in my opinion).Oda hasn't even revealed the silhouette.

BB as final arc villain only works if MF scenario happens again. Luffy and Co. will beat the hell out of WG. And while the are just about to take rest BB pirates appear to take whatever they are fighting over. This will result in SHs having another extreme diff fight. As of now BB will get wrecked by fresh Luffy and same goes for anyone of BB pirates bar Aokiji who will draw against Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei or even Franky.

The revs fighting the holy knights is what's directly told though? It's the fans headcanon that the government is last adversary in the the manga or whatever where as oda is telling us that they are the enemies of the revolutionaries and implying their fight is starting very soon.
Same way the Whitebeard Pirates fought the Marines in isolation without Luffy invoved right?

You act like these things will magically happen in isolation and the crew is nowhere near the event in the slightest lol.

Same way the Whitebeard Pirates fought the Marines in isolation without Luffy invoved right?

You act like these things will magically happen in isolation and the crew is nowhere near the event in the slightest lol.
and marineford war wasn't the last war was it. Oda is telling us this war against the celestial has already started, meaning this is not the final war. Regardless of whether strawhats are getting involved or not, the celestials can't be endgame if their war is starting already. The final war is different

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I did not think Teach could end up as the final antagonist since Levely arc.

Yet contrary to all OP fans now who started to unanimously agree Im is the final antagonist, i actually think it's debatable now of anytime because i felt something was off with the writing of Im's behavior. That and God Valley being a scenario in which the hero and WG cooperated together to fight a common enemy makes it odd, it reminds me of the Matrix ending when Neo and Machines stopped fighting because Smith was wreaking havoc in the world.

A fairly short scenario for the sake of this thread would be what @Garp the Fist wrote here.
I have few issues or you can say I am not sure what oda is trying to do.

1) BBP portrayal is not in line with the portrayal of Beast pirates, BM pirates and RHP.

They are the only crew who resembles SHP totally

a) in terms of growth
b) in terms of chemistry and power distribution within the crew
c)and, them being the polar opposite of each other - one is dawn, other is night

So, one can easily conclude that the reason BBP hasn't been portrayed badass or dominating is they haven't peaked yet and their will peak will hit when SHs will hit the peak.

Issue is why oda hasn't build BBP or made them peak yet if they are really going down soon?

Why oda is making BB involved in various plots at the same time - egghead, winner island, against Garp to negotiate with WG - it gives vibe that BB is planning something big

2) Second issue is the timing of WG defeat

We learnt from Rayleigh that Roger pirates learnt true history at Laugh tale. And, we know true history will tell us what happened 800 years ago and how WG wiped AK.

Without knowing true history, I don't see why Oda will make SHs + allies wage war on WG?

So, shit isn't adding up

There is no possibility anymore at this stage .

Elbaf (Giant)- Laughtale(Finding One Piece and learning everything about true history - Final War (Strawhat's Dream come true) is the pathway. At least , last two arc want major villain.
We have just two main villain already . (Excepting Shanks).
Blackbeard is declared main villain of Laugh Tale arc already. (Shanks and CG will be involved this arc)
Imu is the one who main villain at end of the story . ( Marines , World Government and Pirate Kings fleet including Law,Kidd and other pirates.)

and marineford war wasn't the last war was it. Oda is telling us this war against the celestial has already started, meaning this is not the final war. Regardless of whether strawhats are getting involved or not, the celestials can't be endgame if their war is starting already. The final war is different
Except it hasnt started yet lmao. Declaring war is far different from it actually starting. You are wrong again

Scenario 1: Teach becomes the King of the World by killing Imu

What this means:
-Basically means Teach becomes the Joyboy who have defeated the Big Bad Guy of 800 years
-But wait, the new Joyboy is an asshole so Luffy has to defeat him

Is this the final war we want?

:luffylaugh:

Scenario 2: Luffy and Co. Fights WG, then goes for One Piece

What this means:
-Luffy just defeated the ever stacked World Government (Imu, 5 God Warriors, Holy Knight Commander Daddy Rat and co., Kong, Akainu, Kizaru, Fuji, Aramaki, Seraphims, Zodiac VAs, CP0, 10+ allied countries)
-Now Luffy has to go for One Piece and defeat BBP who's half commanders + the captain cannot even kill Law and Bepo

Scenario 3: Luffy and Teach joins forces to defeat World Government

What this means:
-This is actually good, Devil Clan vs The Saints
-But wait, after Luffy and Teach defeats the Big Bad Guy, they have to fight each other to see who is supreme...yeah, like idiots.

Fact is teach has no way of taking imus immortality so there’s no chance of BB taking his throne
The fact is the Yami exists so yes he does. And being immortal doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t be killed, in plenty of fictions it simply means you don’t age, forced outside factors can still off you.

Vampires are immortal for example and yet…

They will paint Blackbeard in a positive light in his sad childhood backstory before he either lose the race for the One Piece or his failed infiltration into Mariejois to make us sympathise with him so there will be no criticism when he joins Luffy, Cross Guild, revolutionary and Sword against the WG.

Last edited:
Is it still possible?

If yes, how?

As far as the narrative shows us, Imu is the most pedestal-almighty character. Gorosei that are titled "Warrior God" (a far more extravagant title than Holy Knights) basically state and devote to Imu as the almighty creator of the world (or maybe civilization, whatever). Whatever strangeness BB has like his weird body and ability to consume 2 DFs and nullify DF powers by touch is imo unique and strong. But powerscaling-wise he doesn't hold a candle to Imu's narrative a literal deity of the world. If BB and Luffy are chosen ones then Imu is simply the god, the One who choose anything at his whim.

So, i think the only chance BB have to be the final villain is if:

- Imu choose BB as his vessel or something.

- BB manage to convince and manipulate Imu into actually giving away his power to BB. Like Joker manipulating Mr. Myzlptx and transforming into Emperor Joker. Less likely imo, its like no way Imu will deliberately give his power to someone else.

- BB use a certain mythical items that serve as a threat at Imu's weakness, for example by Ope2 no Mi's (Reverse Immortality Operation) or something. Making Imu vulnerable in some aspect, and kill him by other top secret artifact exploiting mortal weakness. The writing required for this to make sense is a great challenge tho. But if managed properly, its gun be gud.