Future Events A scenario with BB as final villain

bb is more relevant then shanks we know the context bb defeating shanks

shanks is tracking down bb, it's going to happen, a heavy majority of op community knows this, guess since you're shanks fan can't accept it though oda has hinted at throughout the story
Nothing you posted is actual proof of Shanks losing to Blackbeard, especially out of the scope of Luffy meeting Shanks, which been just as "hinted" in the story (pretty much flat out confirmed because its the half the reason the story exists) lol

Cope

Blackbeard defeating Shanks is a baseless fan wish that frankly has no inclination of "setup" lmao.

You wanna say they are set up to clash or fight? Sure. But dont expect anything more than this before Luffy encounters both. The series has far more regularly alluded to Luffy and Shanks meeting and fighting over practically anything.

Why do you think my PFP scene exists?
You must have skipped Marineford then

Or the fact how Shanks actively monitors and considers him a huge threat to the point he went to the Gorosei to warn them, Whitebeard

The fact he got scar by him. Calling it baseless is delusional.

Last edited:
You must have skipped Marineford then

Or the fact how Shanks actively monitors and considers him a huger threat to the point he went to the Gorosei to warn them, Whitebeard

The fact he got scar by him. Calling it baseless is delusional.
Bro. Please read my comment again.

There is a difference between 2 people with obvious story connections clashing which we all know is happening vs. a baseless outcome literally nobody knows is happening

- Do we know they will clash? Yes
- Do we know when? No
- Do we know how? No
- Do we know if itll be onscreen or offscreen? No.
- Do we know who will win? No
- Do we even know if there will even be a winner? No
- Do we know if this will even happen in isolation from the main character who is inherently tied to both? No!

Please tell me you understand this difference. There is not one lick of dialogue in 1086 chapters that forshadows Blackbeard offscreening/defeating/killing Shanks. Not one. Scarring is not a valid answer. Rivalry and hatred isnt either. Their encounter does not supercede Luffy's own with them. Every single plotline is secondary to the main character.

I do not understand why this is so hard to comprehend with this fanbase.

P.s. you literally do not know what he went to the Gorosei for. If it was that "obvious" it was about Blackbeard, then Oda had zero reason to hide this from the reader. Mystery usually means misdirect in nearly every instance of the narrative technique

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I agree it’s justified, because Blackbeard and Luffy are the only two known Ds in the world.
Post automatically merged:

We’ll have to wait to see his wanted poster, because right now he’s only called Dragon the Revolutionary
No lol

IMu is creator and he knows more than what audience knows. He marked vivi before we even knew she is descendant of Lily - a D from 800 years ago.

So, if he marked BB then there has to be a big reason.

And, Luffy being a D means both Dragon and Garp are Ds and known to the world. Heck, Snegoku literally announced Dragon name and WG knows Dragon is Garp son.

Yet, ImU didn't mark Dragon - someone who is literally targetting WG to over throw them but Blackbeard.

I get it you don't like BB so accept this instead of denying the obvious

Imu stood a better chance as final villain when it was thought he destroyed Lulucia with his own power. Now that we know it was a weapon, Imu's chance has been downgraded.

Blackbeard is the one stacked to be beyond OP come series ending.

Reborn

Bro. Please read my comment again.

There is a difference between 2 people with obvious story connections clashing which we all know is happening vs. a baseless outcome literally nobody knows is happening

- Do we know they will clash? Yes
- Do we know when? No
- Do we know how? No
- Do we know if itll be onscreen or offscreen? No.
- Do we know who will win? No
- Do we even know if there will even be a winner? No
- Do we know if this will even happen in isolation from the main character who is inherently tied to both? No!

Please tell me you understand this difference. There is not one lick of dialogue in 1086 chapters that forshadows Blackbeard offscreening/defeating/killing Shanks. Not one. Scarring is not a valid answer. Rivalry and hatred isnt either. Their encounter does not supercede Luffy's own with them. Every single plotline is secondary to the main character.

I do not understand why this is so hard to comprehend with this fanbase.

P.s. you literally do not know what he went to the Gorosei for. If it was that "obvious" it was about Blackbeard, then Oda had zero reason to hide this from the reader. Mystery usually means misdirect in nearly every instance of the narrative technique
Don't wanna start the argument with you on the same topic for nth time.

You and me both are seeing things differently and I guess we both are biased or giving subjective interpretation.

So let's settle this with a bet

Don't wanna start the argument with you on the same topic for nth time.

You and me both are seeing things differently and I guess we both are biased or giving subjective interpretation.

So let's settle this with a bet
No, im not betting anything. Im sick of the discussion because there actually is zero viable evidence one side is killing the other lol, especially in isolation from Luffy.

Like, actually nothing exists. You want to argue a big fight or clash is happening, cool, i agree with it. But to even remotely try and justify its outcome one way or another is nonsense.

Im not even arguing for Shanks' side or case on this. This all has frankly to do with Luffy, who has TONS of narrarive importance to Shanks over a clash everyone thinks is some massive status quo shift. The same actually goes for Blackbeard.

Believe what you want

Reborn

No, im not betting anything. Im sick of the discussion because there actually is zero viable evidence one side is killing the other lol, especially in isolation from Luffy.

Like, actually nothing exists. You want to argue a big fight or clash is happening, cool, i agree with it. But to even remotely try and justify its outcome one way or another is nonsense.

Im not even arguing for Shanks' side or case on this. This all has frankly to do with Luffy, who has TONS of narrarive importance to Shanks over a clash everyone thinks is some massive status quo shift. The same actually goes for Blackbeard.

Believe what you want
You are the only who thinks shanks vs luffy has more basis than shanks vs BB even after last chapter which dropped another hint of BB having connection with shanks.

You are the only one who calls BB vs shanks as baseless despite multiple evidences.

You are biased for shanks and we can clearly see this. It's okay. Everyone is towards their fav.

But let me tell you clearly, as of now, shanks vs BB is set in stone and shanks vs Luffy won't happen and if it does then atmost it will be friendly spar and nothing more.

I don't delve into what if shanks motive is different because that's just based on assumption and what if scenario.

As far as death is concerned then yes I doubt oda will kill shanks but BB vs Shanks will happen

Well, the change is a simple explanation- he ate a DF. There’s nothing especially unique about what Imu did in front of Sabo. Kaido could do it. Hell, Momonosuke might even be able to do it. All the Gorosei tanked his attack as well.

And it’s not just the fact that Imu is immortal, but that he is the living progenitor of the Celestial Dragons. If someone made, say, Topman immortal, he wouldn’t get Imu’s position. Because Imu was there at the start of the World Gov, and it is from him and the other original kings that the modern day Celestial Dragon’s have their status in the world.

Now, there will be something unique about Imu that meant that they were chosen, out of all the other original kings, to be made the true king and given the Op Op fruit operation. But Imu won’t be a god, that’s not the world Oda has created. Imu and the Celestial Dragons are just humans. Doflamingo’s father and Mjosgard are the ones who need to be right, not the others.
I disagree with your reasoning. If the only reason for Gorosei's obedience to Imu is his identity / background as WG founder, imo it will mean Gorosei Elders are rather innocent. If Topman for example get Immortal Surgery and he can topple Imu using his immortality, why wouldnt he? Imu cant stop an immortal anyway. The impression i get from Gorosei is that there can be no other way besides obediencr for them and entire world, its way too devoted for obedience due to status / political hierarchy as founder. Thats why i think Imu have godly status in the lore, not as actual creator of humans and races i mean, but divine creator of something important such as the devil fruits, equipped or born with godly unmatchable powers even to Gorosei, even without Ope Immortality.

- Is Imu already confirmed as Immortality Operation Recipient, even?

I disagree with your reasoning. If the only reason for Gorosei's obedience to Imu is his identity / background as WG founder, imo it will mean Gorosei Elders are rather innocent. If Topman for example get Immortal Surgery and he can topple Imu using his immortality, why wouldnt he? Imu cant stop an immortal anyway. The impression i get from Gorosei is that there can be no other way besides obediencr for them and entire world, its way too devoted for obedience due to status / political hierarchy as founder. Thats why i think Imu have godly status in the lore, not as actual creator of humans and races i mean, but divine creator of something important such as the devil fruits, equipped or born with godly unmatchable powers even to Gorosei, even without Ope Immortality.

- Is Imu already confirmed as Immortality Operation Recipient, even?
They wouldn’t topple Imu because they genuinely worship him.

Topman and the other Gorosei are born into an elite society where they believe themselves to be divine dragons, apart and above the other races of the world like humans, fishmen, giants etc.

This belief is based on them being descendants of twenty kings who created the world government. They believe they have a divine right to rule that stems from those people. That story is the basis for their entire way of life and how the structure of the world is made.

Imu stems from that time. Imu is one of the ancestor creator gods in the flesh. They worship Imu because everything they have comes from Imu and those other kings. Imu is to them the immortal evidence of their own divine right to rule.

That’s the world that the Gorosei were born and raised into. It will have shaped their entire view of the world and acts as a justification for all their actions. Imu is central to that belief.

But they will be wrong, and Imu will be wrong. Imu is not divine. Imu is just a person, same as anyone, who had a DF operation that could happen to anyone. As Homing said

If Imu is genuinely some godly being- Homing is wrong. The Celestial Dragons are a chosen race that stands above humanity.
Post automatically merged:

Aces name is Portgas D Ace.
And how exactly is this meant to prove that the rulers of the world are somehow unaware that the infamous son of Monkey D Garp (most famous Marine for forty odd years) and father of Monkey D Luffy (worldwide famous criminal and Imu’s personal hated boy), the most wanted criminal in the world, is in fact called Monkey D Dragon?

Ace took his mother’s name deliberately and hid who he was. Was still an open D, mind you, and that caused attention to be drawn to him. And it didn’t stop the World Gov from finding out that Ace was really Gol D Ace.

Last edited:
You are the only who thinks shanks vs luffy has more basis than shanks vs BB even after last chapter which dropped another hint of BB having connection with shanks.

You are the only one who calls BB vs shanks as baseless despite multiple evidences.

You are biased for shanks and we can clearly see this. It's okay. Everyone is towards their fav.

But let me tell you clearly, as of now, shanks vs BB is set in stone and shanks vs Luffy won't happen and if it does then atmost it will be friendly spar and nothing more.

I don't delve into what if shanks motive is different because that's just based on assumption and what if scenario.

As far as death is concerned then yes I doubt oda will kill shanks but BB vs Shanks will happen
Reborn, are you actually reading my posts? Please read my posts lmao

You and @Jailer keep making baseless claims that im saying they arent fighting, when in fact I keep saying they are in 5 times in my posts. Use your eyes, I am talking about outcome, which you agree with at the end of your post.

If I was being biased I would say Shanks is destroying Teach. But no, do not presume to tell me Shanks meeting Luffy is not more important than Shanks and Teach clashing lol, because that shit just makes you sound biased.

Luffy is the story. His relationship with Shanks and Blackbeard separately are more important than their relationship with each other. This is not bias, this is an absolute fact. You telling me otherwise just makes you a hypocrite

Last edited:
You cant see it because you are placing too much stock on what Whitebeard said years before. There can be many scenarios where BB is the final fight. A few off the top of my head:

(1) Strawhats vs Blackbeard happens at Raftel in parallel to revs vs WG (gorosei+holy knight) at Marijoa.

(2) Blackbeard invades Marijoa through Raftel instead of going after One Piece, kills Imu to become the king of the world

(3) All pirate alliance + revs bring down the WG + Marines. BB betrays/backstabs the alliance which sets up the final match. Alternatively, Luffy+Shanks+Dragon and their crew beat the WG+Marines. Blackbeard comes in the end to take out weakened opponents just like he did at Marineford.
None of those scenarios really work.

For (1): How do the Revs assemble at Mariejois and get past Navy HQ? How do they face the forces of the 170 WG nations with just 8 in rebellion? The Strawhat alliance is necessary for any straightforward invasion of Mariejois.

(2) Luffy would basically become Pirate King with no competion, and that would also mean that Blackbeard randomly abandoned that dream.
How do the Blackbeard pirates get past all the WG forces to kill Imu? And why would the Gorosei or Navy HQ listen to him instead of immediately wiping out the BB pirates?

(3) The BB pirates alone would be a much lesser force than a Strawhat + Rev alliance, let alone a worldwide one (Wano, Yonko remnants, Warlords, etc). They’d be laughed into defeat.
Even at the end of Marineford, BB had no hope of defeating everyone present if they chose to focus on him.
The Strawhats & co would also have to be the greatest morons ever to not expect a betrayal from BB and be ready to beat his ass if he takes a wrong step.

The only way for Blackbeard to be the final fight is everyone else being too stupid or BB taking a vacation in hopes everyone else forgets he’s still out there and being a pointless addendum after the weight of 900 years of history has already been taking care of.

For (1): How do the Revs assemble at Mariejois and get past Navy HQ?
The same way they rescued Kuma from Marijoa

(2) Luffy would basically become Pirate King with no competion, and that would also mean that Blackbeard randomly abandoned that dream.
Do you know what Blackbeard is really aiming for? Is it to become the PK / control the world / something else? Heck, Oda even gave Luffy a new dream other than PK recently

How do the Blackbeard pirates get past all the WG forces to kill Imu?
There could be some secret passage/connection between Raftel to Marijoa. Lets be honest Luffy and his crew are not again taking a long sea voyage to travel from Raftel to Marijoa

And why would the Gorosei or Navy HQ listen to him instead of immediately wiping out the BB pirates?
Because gorosei are not strong enough?

BB might not have to face the Navy HQ.
Kizaru could fall in Egghead
Fuji vs Greenbull could fight each other
Akainu alone faces Dragon/Sabo. Dont forget that Aokiji is also part of BB pirates.

The BB pirates alone would be a much lesser force than a Strawhat + Rev alliance, let alone a worldwide one (Wano, Yonko remnants, Warlords, etc). They’d be laughed into defeat.
Even at the end of Marineford, BB had no hope of defeating everyone present if they chose to focus on him
Blackbeard had the last laugh though. If I told you before MF arc that BB with his 4 crewmates could kill Whitebeard and take his power in the presence of the entire WB pirates and navy forces, you wouldnt believe me. But thats exactly what happened. He will have a similar plot armor.

The only way for Blackbeard to be the final fight is everyone else being too stupid
You expect the side antagonists to be competent? What manga are you reading?

Last edited: