[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically he made it look like he was leading the push against pero.
But in reality it was ekko who dueled pero..
Actually he was against ekko and wanted pero to not die.
See here.

So this is why its hella weird that he thinks he should get "town confirmed" for pero flipping scum when he was one of a few that wanted pero to not die.
And in d1 he was one pushing a counter wagon to pero/arp.
Cal is going more down that I thought
Anyhow i really don't think Town Kaguu would suggest vigging me off without interacting with me.
tell me more about Kagu's meta.
Also I see I misgendered Kagu, I apologise @Kagurashii
Is it normal that u excuse ur activity this often in a game?
Is not excuse, is information of my activity

Day 3 Vote Count 3

Cooler 7 - Tpein, Ekko, Ratchet, Charlie, Hime, YTW, Kweh, Wakanda
Nana 1 - Melkor
Neeko 3 - Michelle, Soulkiller, Pot Goblin
Melkor 1 - Dofla

With 27 alive, 14 votes to lynch. You have approx 29 hours remaining.

Yup, gotta do it in all one tab. Lame.

Did a deep dive into Melkor. I'll begin by saying that a scum census feels weird, but its not necessarily impossible particularly in a game with big third party/second town/second mafia factions (ie purple) and multiple other third party roles (according to his own census).

The gist of this readback is that I just find how Melkor spoke about Pero in the thread pretty weird:

I had him as scum lean and voted Pero before I clashed with Ratchet.
Wants people to know that he voted Pero. Feels like claiming town points early for if/when Pero flips scum.

Yes, we should not claim unless it is absolute necessary. There are propably mechanics punishing it.
TMI? Like, this is true, particularly in a Grammaton game, but I don't know why he'd know this or be so staunch on it.

I started the wagon, did not like how Pero commented that he likes a vote by Cooler on Ekko, but did not follow it. His later posts and way he reacted to being voted did not help.

I said this mostly because I felt embarassed about confusing you with Kvothe.

Town reads: Ripped Cal (makes good arguments and and seems fair in his assesments), Fuji (active and relaxed, seems to be at his town meta), Nekko (first time seeing him but seems passionate about scumhunting, was not afraid to question a lot of people ever though he is new here), Soulkiller (seems genuine in his observations and pushes)

Scum reads: Pero, Kagura (seems too friendly / wanting to blend it and I do not see scumhunting from her), Ratchet (made a weird tinfoil about me), Wakanda Forever (made one post with his summary of thoughts that sounded fake to me), Worst (for his entrance, he immediately wanted to sheep someone's votes)

So you are follower of Lord of Light?
First part is what matters. Again, making it obvious he started the wagon on Pero. He wants to claim it very badly.

What makes you town read Pero? Do you think his reaction to being voted was genuine?

Also, did Pero provide a full claim already?
Again, focus on Pero, and for someone who has scumread Pero, you'd think he'd have paid enough attention to see whether he'd claimed or not.

Okay, this is one of main characters, so I am willing to give Arp benefit of the doubt at the moment.

Pero also claimed a character or only hinted?
Pretty comfortable way to keep clean of being linked to Arp. Asking for Pero claim stuff again. Pero is clearly top of his mind yet he still hasn't gone back and iso'd for the stuff he's looking for? It feels like he's tried to act like he wasn't incredibly aware of Pero to know whether he claimed (distancing) yet simultaneously needs someone to confirm this so he can be like "oh, he should probably do that" and move on.

What are you talking about?

I am neither panicking nor in danger of being lynched.

Did your team try to coach you and you confused something?

vote lynch WakandaForever
This was in response to me calling him out for being awkward around pero. Very, very defensive. Immediately accuses me of being coached by scum and votes me. Feels like an easy opportunity to jump off the pero thing (he's got his town points for pero now in his eyes) and move attention away.

Okay, since th vote on Wakanda goes nowhere let's go back to Pero. Those majority lynches are hard.

[vote lynch Peroroncino]
This post is just odd in how it lays out exactly why his vote has moved again. Feels like a manufactured post.
I thought Wakanda's wagon had a chance to grow but it didn't as only person that voted him besides me (Michelle) moved its vote.
Yup, needs to explain why he jumped onto my wagon so eagerly. Conscious that it doesn't look good?

Yes, I was considering alternative to Pero due to him claiming. And me and Michelle were not only people scum reading Wakanda.
Needs to shake the association with trying to shift the focus onto me. Definitely doesn't want to be linked to it.

Well after Pero stated his abilities his claim looks good, though good player could still fake it.

Is the claim the sole reason why you want to lynch Wakanda oved Pero?
Hedging "his claim looked good, but he could still fake it" - doesn't want to show too much support for Pero for when he flips, but trying to rationalise how he could potentially be pro-Pero.

Vote Wakanda @RippedCal let's have a lynch today.
Yup, back onto me. This is the lynch he wants to happen lol.

By the ways guys, some info I obtained by using my Census abiliity.

The current alignment spread of players is:

15/6/5/2/1/1

15\6/4/2/1/1/1

What is your opinion on Kagura and Ekko right now?

I do not like Ekko right now. Kagura i had as scum lean, she seemed a bit better EOD. But funny that she was pushing me for asking questions but then also admitted to being confused.

I also found it weird that his census post was his third post upon the new day - over 30 minutes after he first posted. Why would he not unveil it straight away? Might be reaching here though.

It's also weird that he's seemingly forgotten about me here and is looking elsewhere. Ekko and Kagura.

Do you have an opinion on Dofla and Pero based on their threadplay?
And now he's brought Dofla in too alongside Pero. I believe at this point Pero was already being discussed as someone we should still be focused on so he couldn't no-sell Pero.

Good post

@RippedCal what do you have to say for yourself
Anyone with eyes can see I was the one vigorously pushing pero lynch d1, contextually there was no need for me to do that if we were teamed.

I was more hesitant of the slot d2 bc chevy flipped not green. Ekko has played kinda scummy this game so was weary of the duel which is often a scum perk. This is less likely now with worst flipping scum so happy to give ekko benefit of the doubt.

You'll have to take my word for this part but I'd have switched my duel vote to pero if it wasn't so substantially lopsided and there was any need at all.

If ekkk is still alive later his slot will be a big problem. Right now it isn't as he has couple things going for him

Anyone with eyes can see I was the one vigorously pushing pero lynch d1, contextually there was no need for me to do that if we were teamed.

I was more hesitant of the slot d2 bc chevy flipped not green. Ekko has played kinda scummy this game so was weary of the duel which is often a scum perk. This is less likely now with worst flipping scum so happy to give ekko benefit of the doubt.

You'll have to take my word for this part but I'd have switched my duel vote to pero if it wasn't so substantially lopsided and there was any need at all.

If ekkk is still alive later his slot will be a big problem. Right now it isn't as he has couple things going for him
Add me to the rippedzolo towncore and i'll townread you

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
My dear subjects

If you ever find yourselves wounded from the battles in the battlefields or poisoned from those treacherous snakes you may request an audience with your Queen and I'll help you avoid the imminent death, provided you're one of my loyal followers

Day 1 Vote Count 10

Ekko 4 - TAC, Cooler, Phoenix, hime, Neeko
Arp 3 - Soulkiller, Blue, KWEH
Pero 4 - Worst, Dofla, Wakanda, Michelle
Dofla 1 - Pero
Melkor 1 - Ratchet
Charlie 1 - Fuji
Blue 1 - Kagurashii
Wakanda 7 - RippedCal, Ultra, Arp, Melkor, Chevy, Broki, Tpein
Ratchet 1 - Ekko

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have approx 2 hours remaining.

vote lynch wakanda
[Vote Wakanda]

ill switch for the sake of not splitting...
(last time im switching)
I still scumread Ekko however
Unvote

vote lynch Wakanda
He does it all the time best to just ignore him

I agree with ekko btw as mentioned before

I think your town read on magic is weak

You don't town lean magic on so little, especially a 4d chess theory
This is important because ive given reason to stay on your wagon @WakandaForever

If youre town it makes no sense for me to switch now that ive established my scum read on you
I am interested in this wagon.

Vote Lynch Cooler.
i will town read wakanda

lets move on

vote lynch cooler

wakanda claimed robb stark - has a wolf that can protect him + can amplify + can tell if someone used a kill. find the claim starting from page 120/121

if u r in his wagon, kindly move over to cooler

we got 1 hr 30 min left

lets get it

1. @Blue
2. @Fujishiro
3. @Zolo
4. @Tyler Herro
5. @Ekkologix
6. @Ratchet
7. @Ultra
8. @RippedCal
9. @LuthonTheDragDown
10. @WakandaForever
11. @Adam
12. @Kagurashii
13. @Robin
14. @Arp Bladstrum
15. @Reborn
16. @T-Pein™
17. @Light D Lamperouge
18. @Cooler
19. @BigTimeAnimeMan
20. @Salah WG
21. @Yo Tan Wa
22. @Peroroncino
23. @Michelle
24. @Lord Melkor
25. @Yelan
26. @hime
27. @DoflaMihawk
28. @KWEH
29. @Neeko
30. @SoulKiller
31. @Charlie
32. @Chevy
The problem here is you used the unkillability to put the sus on your counter wagon, pero.

So this is why you would do it as scum.
Vote lynch: Pero

i think this is best today.
@WakandaForever at this stage you had 6 votes, then it was kinda split elsewhere as ekko and tp tried to move everyone to cooler. Pero has like 4 votes
This is enough to make Pero the lynch today imo, unless I'm misunderstanding. Why aren't you pushing this more?
Now I start pushing pero, I'm the only one doing with with any agression..aggression... will tag now
@Blue
2. @Fujishiro
3. @Zolo
4. @Tyler Herro
5. @Ekkologix
6. @Ratchet
7. @Ultra
8. @RippedCal
9. @LuthonTheDragDown
10. @WakandaForever
11. @Adam
12. @Kagurashii
13. @Robin
14. @Arp Bladstrum
15. @Reborn
16. @T-Pein™
17. @Light D Lamperouge
18. @Cooler
19. @BigTimeAnimeMan
20. @Salah WG
21. @Yo Tan Wa
22. @Peroroncino
23. @Michelle
24. @Lord Melkor
25. @Yelan
26. @hime
27. @DoflaMihawk
28. @KWEH
29. @Neeko
30. @SoulKiller
31. @Charlie
32. @Chevy

Vote for pero.

Ripped one will take the heat if wrong

Let's go, we got less than an hour
Here is tag
Anyone ducking the last 30 mins without voting pero for no good reason will be exposed
Try to scare ppl into voting pero here
Move your vote to pero please mate
tagging non voters to move to pero
Terrible thread play, poor read progressions some of which don't make sense, fabricating info in his defense, has ducked the last portion of the game, chevy shot him and he survived which drastically decreases his odds of being town if chevy is town.

Vote for him pls
more non voters for pero pls
I think that's it so one more
He might be hammered but another one for good measure wouldn't hurt
there is debate over whether he is hammered but im still pushing for move votes
another tag for more votes despite theories its already hammer being presented in theead

Legitimately cba if we don't get a lynch here
And then it's Rip.

This is the last I will say on this.

If you still think I'm red after all this I have no defense.

I will say you must in that case also believe Waka is scum bc that was only alternative.

This is important because ive given reason to stay on your wagon @WakandaForever

If youre town it makes no sense for me to switch now that ive established my scum read on you

@WakandaForever at this stage you had 6 votes, then it was kinda split elsewhere as ekko and tp tried to move everyone to cooler. Pero has like 4 votes

Now I start pushing pero, I'm the only one doing with with any agression..aggression... will tag now

Here is tag

Try to scare ppl into voting pero here

tagging non voters to move to pero

more non voters for pero pls

there is debate over whether he is hammered but im still pushing for move votes

another tag for more votes despite theories its already hammer being presented in theead

And then it's Rip.

This is the last I will say on this.

If you still think I'm red after all this I have no defense.

I will say you must in that case also believe Waka is scum bc that was only alternative.
Tbf a lot of that could theoretically be you going against the grain to look good at the flip.

However I read back on Pero's interactions with you after you voted him initially on D1 and his look suss but I can't really see you making some of the posts you did if you were teamed with him.

It was aggressive stuff to a "teammate" in whom I wouldn't reckon you'd have the confidence to respond appropriately.

With that in mind I'm willing to give you a temporary town-lean.

Wasn't it Michelle? Something like "if it's really newbie, let's keep him to give him more game experience" or something. That's how I remember it.
idk about michelle but i think i brought up the fact that arp may have reacted to sk the way he did bc he was a new player and that his reaction was not necessarily a scum tell

i still stand by that tho tbh, personally i think he wouldve reacted similarly no matter what alignment he was

Tbf a lot of that could theoretically be you going against the grain to look good at the flip.

However I read back on Pero's interactions with you after you voted him initially on D1 and his look suss but I can't really see you making some of the posts you did if you were teamed with him.

It was aggressive stuff to a "teammate" in whom I wouldn't reckon you'd have the confidence to respond appropriately.

With that in mind I'm willing to give you a temporary town-lean.
You can go against the grain without death tunelling though
With that in mind @RippedCal what do you think about my Melkor post?
Gimme some time I'll take a look

Just like I said.
We were going to default to the 2nd biggest wagon after wakanda claimed if we wanted a lynch.
the second biggest wagon was pero.
It was not an achievement to be on that wagon at the end phase.
Me and ekko realized we couldn't lynch melkor so jumped on pero as well.
And not because ripedd cal posted a tag list

I am looking at the whole picture here.
The trying to create viable conter wagons is the most important thing here....
Joining a wagon that was telegraphed to happen is not impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.