Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Sorry bro, you haven’t been active until recently lol.

BTW; I forgot to mention that there was one final subplot with you as Might Gai, where you come in and thrash tf out of Divvens, with your motivation being “can we just have a serious discussion for once”

Since you always pop into the discord debauchery trying to have a serious debate while everyone else is busy flinging shit lol
Im going to read everything starting today. Cant wait to see that lmao

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sorry everybody, but it’s time for another belated installment of Jewboy Hijacks Lee’s Meme Thread :lulz:

Here’s a picture of me in the afternoon Zoom meeting at work after getting stoned during my lunch break:

I commissioned @Light D Lamperouge to paint a portrait of @Natalija for her birthday and this is what he came up with:

@BangMi vs @Shuyaku:

The mental image I have of @Queen:

Finally, I talked to @TheAncientCenturion and he agreed to add this to the end of every single one of my posts, past and present. Enjoy!

S

Shuyaku

Sorry everybody, but it’s time for another belated installment of Jewboy Hijacks Lee’s Meme Thread :lulz:

Here’s a picture of me in the afternoon Zoom meeting at work after getting stoned during my lunch break:

I commissioned @Light D Lamperouge to paint a portrait of @Natalija for her birthday and this is what he came up with:

@BangMi vs @Shuyaku:

Finally, I talked to @TheAncientCenturion and he agreed to add this to the end of every single one of my posts, past and present. Enjoy!
Very insightful, Jew. Keep them coming.

@BangMi vs @Shuyaku:

Good one Jdbonk. :vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
:josad:

Zoro D Goat

ℨ𝔥𝔞𝔬'𝔰 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔰!👑