Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sorry everybody, but it’s time for another belated installment of Jewboy Hijacks Lee’s Meme Thread :lulz:

Here’s a picture of me in the afternoon Zoom meeting at work after getting stoned during my lunch break:

I commissioned @Light D Lamperouge to paint a portrait of @Natalija for her birthday and this is what he came up with:

@BangMi vs @Shuyaku:

The mental image I have of @Queen:

Finally, I talked to @TheAncientCenturion and he agreed to add this to the end of every single one of my posts, past and present. Enjoy!

S

Shuyaku

Sorry everybody, but it’s time for another belated installment of Jewboy Hijacks Lee’s Meme Thread :lulz:

Here’s a picture of me in the afternoon Zoom meeting at work after getting stoned during my lunch break:

I commissioned @Light D Lamperouge to paint a portrait of @Natalija for her birthday and this is what he came up with:

@BangMi vs @Shuyaku:

Finally, I talked to @TheAncientCenturion and he agreed to add this to the end of every single one of my posts, past and present. Enjoy!
Very insightful, Jew. Keep them coming.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

@BangMi vs @Shuyaku:

Good one Jdbonk. :vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
:josad: