Future Events Akainu and Blackbeard are destined to lose together

Every single "final" character is special in their own way lol, thats precisely why I think all of this is going to go down very close or near the ending anyway.

- Blackbeard being a D. doesnt necessarily mean he will "outlast" other characters, same with his unique body (I assume he and his crew eat the heart of the dead person they steal powers from). I DO agree he has endgame relevancy
- Akainu killed Ace and scarred Luffy.... he by far has had more impact on the MC than anyone else
- Shanks, being the most enigmatic of the 3 so far, his the main drive of the MCs dream
- Imu is essentially the last unrevealed villain the series (unless Elbaf has something else) and seems to be the natural direct enemy of Luffy.

All in all, all 4 have viability to be endgame threats, though I argue Akainu less so because he doesnt seem to be a CD nor D. Clan member. I get this, but what Im suggesting has to do with the fact that Oda highlighted both similarly pre and post TS.

Shanks and Imu do not have this, and almost seem to fit into a completely different category on relevancy.
Yeah. But here's the thing. Only 1 of those guys isn't necessarily UNIQUE to Luffy as far as endgame goes.

It's Akainu.

Sabo is literally. Only back in the plot because of him.

Even in the flashback Sabo remembers Ace in...he blatantly reads the story of Akainu killing Ace.

Add in the Mera.

The setup is there.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed. But it's utterly ridiculous to suggest anyone but Luffy takes on BB or Imu.

Not so much for Akainu.

Yeah. But here's the thing. Only 1 of those guys isn't necessarily UNIQUE to Luffy as far as endgame goes.

It's Akainu.

Sabo is literally. Only back in the plot because of him.

Even in the flashback Sabo remembers Ace in...he blatantly reads the story of Akainu killing Ace.

Add in the Mera.

The setup is there.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed. But it's utterly ridiculous to suggest anyone but Luffy takes on BB or Imu.

Not so much for Akainu.
Massive doubt.

- RAs main fight is against God Knights, as indicated by Dragon
- Sabo did not witness Akainu killing Ace, nor did Akainu scar him.

We are seeing Luffy fight Kizaru now, which lends credence to the fact that he "should" fight the Fleet Admiral as well.

All im saying is we shouldnt expect localized arcs anymore after Egghead or Elbaf. The "big war" is coming, and that may just mean several major characters falling together. Itll be far longer than Marineford for sure, so I wouldnt worry about characters getting their due dilligence or not.

Massive doubt.

We are seeing Luffy fight Kizaru now, which lends credence to the fact that he "should" fight the Fleet Admiral as well.

All im saying is we shouldnt expect localized arcs anymore after Egghead or Elbaf. The "big war" is coming, and that may just mean several major characters falling together. Itll be far longer than Marineford for sure, so I wouldnt worry about characters getting their due dilligence or not.
Kizaru is going to get stomped. He will show Akainu really isn't on his level

I don’t get how people are still denying Fleet Admiral > Admiral after Ryokugyu was literally fanboying over Akainu
That only applies to Greenbull though. Kizaru and Fuji are not doing that. And the gap between Akainu and Kizaru in particular should be pretty small. Kizaru might have a shot at defeating him I would say given that Akainu vs Kuzan lasted 10 days.

That only applies to Greenbull though. Kizaru and Fuji are not doing that. And the gap between Akainu and Kizaru in particular should be pretty small. Kizaru might have a shot at defeating him I would say given that Akainu vs Kuzan lasted 10 days.
People werent simping over Lucci either pre and post ts either lol.

Its not like Shanks and Blackbeard command "respect" from their crew in the same way either

People werent simping over Lucci either pre and post ts either lol.

Its not like Shanks and Blackbeard command "respect" from their crew in the same way either
My point is that I dont see any signs that Akainu is well above the other Admirals. OG Admirals are all around the same level and the Akainu vs Kuzan battle proves it. The moment Luffy beats Kizaru in a 1 v 1 its likely that he will have surpassed Akainu as well.

I still expect Luffy and Akainu to have some kind of clash though at least.

Shanks will fall to Teach...you can deny that like you want
Oda isn't making Shanks last after Teach or till EoS

The reason you wish akainu and Bb fall is because you believe Shanks is FV or the 2nd last villain which will never happen

This just like zkk or Mihawk being endgame for Zoro
Something Oda isn't gonna do

The final villains are WG top guys (imu and gorosei) or at worst Teach

Any other mention is mainly fanboy wishes
Post automatically merged:

Massive doubt.

Luffy isn't gonna fight Akainu after fighting Kizaru
Just like he didn't fight BM after beating Katakuri

Sabo is here to take down Akainu in Luffy's place as Ace 2.0

Lodestar

Teach VS Shanks & Ben (becomes new WSM)
Shiryu VS Mihawk (becomes new WSS)
Blackbeard Pirates VS Red-Hairs

Luffy VS Sakazuki
Kid VS Ryokugyu/Fujitora
Law VS Ryokugyu/Fujitora

Revolutionary Army VS Holy Knights

Laugh Tale

Luffy VS Teach
Straw Hats VS Blackbeard Pirates

Post Laugh Tale
(Short arc)

Luffy VS Imu(?)
Straw Hats VS Gorosei(?)

Shanks will fall to Teach...you can deny that like you want
Oda isn't making Shanks last after Teach or till EoS

The reason you wish akainu and Bb fall is because you believe Shanks is FV or the 2nd last villain which will never happen

This just like zkk or Mihawk being endgame for Zoro
Something Oda isn't gonna do

The final villains are WG top guys (imu and gorosei) or at worst Teach

Any other mention is mainly fanboy wishes

Luffy isn't gonna fight Akainu after fighting Kizaru
Just like he didn't fight BM after beating Katakuri

Sabo is here to take down Akainu in Luffy's place as Ace 2.0
Stop lol

Applying "logic" that Luffy cant fight 2 people from the same organization is nonsense considering he does exactly that in WCI, Enies Lobby and Boroque Works

Sakazuki is 150% Luffy's fight lmao

Saying it's 150 percent Luffys fight is absolutely agenda.

I don't think the Sabo theory is unreasonable at all
No its not an "agenda" lmao, I have zero bias for Luffy. Oda absolutely does, and he will never let anyone take over or outshine his plot threads. Sabo has absolutely zero place in vindicating payoff against the man who scarred Luffy and killed his brother in front of him.

I already gave you reasons why the RA have little to do with the Marines. Arguing Sabo has an right or semblance to fight him is in itself an agenda, because its not at all built up lol.

Thinking Kizaru is the extent Luffy goes in fighting the Marines is such a ridiculous statement.

No its not an "agenda" lmao, I have zero bias for Luffy. Oda absolutely does, and he will never let anyone take over or outshine his plot threads. Sabo has absolutely zero place in vindicating payoff against the man who scarred Luffy and killed his brother in front of him.

I already gave you reasons why the RA have little to do with the Marines. Arguing Sabo has an right or semblance to fight him is in itself an agenda, because its not at all built up lol.

Thinking Kizaru is the extent Luffy goes in fighting the Marines is such a ridiculous statement.
No it's absolutely agenda lmao.

Luffy is getting the big bad. Imu. Sakazuki doesn't even know who Imu is. He's not shit.

Luffy gets the king whose been ruling for 800 years.

Sabo gets the replaceable general who doesn't even have a real goal.

No it's absolutely agenda lmao.

Luffy is getting the big bad. Imu. Sakazuki doesn't even know who Imu is. He's not shit.

Luffy gets the king whose been ruling for 800 years.

Sabo gets the replaceable general who doesn't even have a real goal.
Accusing me of agenda and then spouting Sabo in the same sentence is fucking ridiculous lmao

Nothing in this story, absolutely nothing, states Akainu and Imu will be "fought" at the same time. The Marines can absolutely be defeated earlier. And Luffy can ABSOLUTELY fight Akainu prior to Imu if Oda wanted even so. Sabo has zero plot relegation to the Fleet Admiral.

Fucking wild that people dont understand narrative

Accusing me of agenda and then spouting Sabo in the same sentence is fucking ridiculous lmao

Nothing in this story, absolutely nothing, states Akainu and Imu will be "fought" at the same time. The Marines can absolutely be defeated earlier. And Luffy can ABSOLUTELY fight Akainu prior to Imu if Oda wanted even so. Sabo has zero plot relegation to the Fleet Admiral.

Fucking wild that people dont understand narrative
Yeah. I agree. Blackbeard and Akainu will be like BM and Kaido.

Except on different sides. The difference? Blackbeard will be Kaido. Akainu will be BM.

Luffy will fight Blackbeard and he will ultimately look like the more powerful of the two.

Akainu will fight SOMEONE else...he will ultimately look inferior to Blackbeard like BM was to Kaido.

Like it's. Weird. You put Blackbeard and Akainu as equal villains....

But Akainu has 3 subordinates that should be far more powerful than what BB has lol

Last edited:
Yeah. I agree. Blackbeard and Akainu will be like BM and Kaido.

Except on different sides. The difference? Blackbeard will be Kaido. Akainu will be BM.

Luffy will fight Blackbeard and he will ultimately look like the more powerful of the two.

Akainu will fight SOMEONE else...he will ultimately look inferior to Blackbeard like BM was to Kaido.
No....thats literally not what Im saying at all lol. BM and Kaido were on the same side. Akainu and Blackbeard (and everyone else) are not.

Bro you literally have the grandstanding conflict of the RAs right in your face:

Not one iota of Marine lingo is mentioned by this group. They entirely talk about the World Government and Celestial Dragons. Need me to go further?

To see all of this, then proclaim Sabo has HUGE standing facing Sakazuki is such blatant agenda because you clearly hate the Fleet Admiral

"Disposable position" my ass lmao, do you realize how much Oda hypes Sakazuki in the SBSs?

No....thats literally not what Im saying at all lol. BM and Kaido were on the same side. Akainu and Blackbeard (and everyone else) are not.

Bro you literally have the grandstanding conflict of the RAs right in your face:

Not one iota of Marine lingo is mentioned by this group. They entirely talk about the World Government and Celestial Dragons. Need me to go further?

Bro just give it up. Sabo vs Akainu is happening lol.

Who do you think are the main shields of the celestial dragons?

The admirals lol.