Powers & Abilities An Explanation of The Deal With Enma

I agree.

And @kurwa and @Jo_Ndule : good points but Zoro would have been able to draw the right amount of power if he mastered it.

He can't say he mastered it if he can't willfully draw the right amount of power he needs to.

Except if you mean he was just testing how much power Kaido can take to analyze the amount of power he needs to draw to cut him "oh that's not enough I guess, I'll draw more next time"
But it's a bit of a stretch

It is a magic sword
No other sword takes haki and amplify it
No other sword can use haki on its own(forcing it out of the user)
All swords amplify haki attacks. Enma does that to a greater extent.

Kitetsu cut deep on its own without Zoro wanting it to before he mastered the blade.

No magic there, Enma is just a super conductor of Ryou lmao.

Nobody cares. Its a magic sword with its own power. End of story.
interesting. the first magic item in One Piece.
can it generate haki on its own?

compare Zoros attack vs Kaido with the attack vs Killer (done with a scythe...). if you can not see the difference you are shit out of luck anyways I guess.
this RO was low power as Zoro has not managed to use/tame Enma properly.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Cheez, how many essays you wrote this week? Beautiful:finally:
Just imagine how many I'll write when:
  • Zoro uses Asura again
  • Zoro gets a Mihawk flashback
  • Zoro cuts Kaido deeply
:steef:

Im really hoping Wado Ichimonji becomes a black blade first :(
I think Wado will become a black blade after he's defeated Mihawk. It would be poetic.

Good thread, but it doesn't change the fact that a lot of Z-bois are back-pedalling on their previous statements that Zoro mastered Enma in a few panels back when he first used it. Now that he failed to deal any real damage to Kaido and stated that he needs to use more of "Enma's power", apparently he never mastered it. Some of you people just need to admit your L when you took one

Zoro already mastered Enma a couple chapters back, he even said it himself. Enma drained his haki the first time he uses it and Zoro immediately restrained it from sucking his haki out. And then he say that if he's getting used to it he'll be even more stronger than before. And then during the fight against Kaido, Zoro deal no/minimal damage to Kaido because he didn't release enough haki into the sword to cut him. Hence why he say, "I needed to use more of Enma's power" which indicates that it's very different from the rest of Zoro's swords.

J

Jo_Ndule

All swords amplify haki attacks. Enma does that to a greater extent.

Kitetsu cut deep on its own without Zoro wanting it to before he mastered the blade.

No magic there, Enma is just a super conductor of Ryou lmao.
No wrong

Stop it... no sword amplify haki

Enma is the only haki given such speciality
Post automatically merged:

Btw
You guys were already claiming he mastered enma and will prove that he is Oden level

Now Zoro debunks it
You back to saying he didn't grow yet, enma isn't PU

Lol

@Kuro Ashi.

Something that's interesting is whether Zoro is unable to infuse his attacks with Koka yet (without draining out all his haki). If he can't, then that's a substantial hindrance to his combat ability.
So he's trying to attack Kaido without using Haki is what you're saying ?

I can't get behind these assumptions of him getting nerfed, when all the build up was on power ups from the raid, and all he questions is how he can draw even more power from Enma.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Didn't Mihawk say that ANY BLADE can become a black blade?
By "any", it should mean EVERY BLADE.
Some trash ass kitchen knife can become a fucking black blade.
Black blade is about the swordsman haki. Not the blade itself.

Swords have degrees of quality based on the materials used and the swordsmith skill. It makes it more durable, or gives it a sharper edge.
In One Piece, we have the sword ranks or whatever. They are way more durable than your average sword.
But we have Haki now. Mihawk said that, if you can control your haki well enough, your blade will never break and told Zoro to learn how to turn his blades into black ones.
Swords in One Piece world were never Zanpakutos. They were always just swords. As swords in real life, they can vary in quality, but they never had this "inside power" BS. They had "quirks". Sandai had bloodthirst of her own, which Zoro learned how to handle, Shuusui absorbed the others slashes to create a unique more powerful one, instead of 3 weaker ones. Zoro learned how to handle it as well.
Enma literally absorbs Haki, which is AGAIN the "control the haki flow" training Zoro ALREADY had with Mihawk.
But now it's the reverse. Before Zoro was training so that his blades could handle his attacks, by imbuing his haki on them, otherwise they would break. Now Zoro is playing catchup with his new sword. And have to "draw more power from the blade".
It takes away merit from his own power, to give to the sword power.
They way things stand >>>>>>>NOW<<<<<<, Zoro can only cut Kaido if he uses Enma's power, not his own.