Speculations Are Kaido and LinLin the true bosses of Wano?

Kaido and RinRin are the true bosses?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doflamingo will be the true boss. It was all according to his plan. Let the filthy Yonko do the dirty work. But as they fail, Doflamingo will appear. In Impel Down, we merely see a clone of Doffy.
Doffy wants to overturn the World Government which also features Im's character. It's particularly interesting because if he truly managed to escape Impel Down he could do something to unravel the "National Secret" to World's populations and establish pure chaos. So far he kept his mouth shut just because he was holding a position, but things took a different twist.

Doflamingo will be the true boss. It was all according to his plan. Let the filthy Yonko do the dirty work. But as they fail, Doflamingo will appear. In Impel Down, we merely see a clone of Doffy.
Joking aside, Doflamingo needs an endgame, since blackmailing Tenryuubitos and blowing fake fruits up a Yonko´s ass is not getting him closer towards either the treasure or becoming Pirate King.

Joking aside, Doflamingo needs an endgame, since blackmailing Tenryuubitos and blowing fake fruits up a Yonko´s ass is not getting him closer towards either the treasure or becoming Pirate King.
Also, it's time for Enel to reappear, isn't it. Enel himself said he will come back and now we saw him on the cover of the last chapter. Inb4 Oda now gives a shit about him. But then again, in the cover story, Enel found an ancient civilization, which might not be irrelevant.

They are not the true bosses of Wano lol.

Kaido is like the post-timeskip Moriah. We thought Moriah would be the ultimate enemy in Thriller Bark, but in reality the true final baddy of the arc was Kuma, who showed up at the orders of the real arch villains of the manga, the Marines and the World Government.

So the question for Wano, is who will be the Kuma of Wano? Green Bull? SSG? Blackbeard himself coming for Kaido’s Fruit? Or none of the above? Who can really say, but I would bet on one of these three.

Btw, the “Lurking Legend” was probably just Oda trying to get people excited for the Rox reveal. It’s unlikely this guy is still alive, I think. But who knows, Oda is a serial hack who is scared to kill off characters so Rox could still be chilling somewhere.
Comparing kaido to that despicable moriah.
Moriah kaido ke jhaat ka baal bhi nhi hai

Zoro becomes possessed by Ryuma’s spirit and solos Kaido, BM and Rocks but is fatally wounded, but then Law performs the immortality surgery on him, saving his life :steef:
Actually there's still a lot of mystery surrounding the Asura matter you know, Zoro somehow possesses this power unbeknownst to him. I mean it's unclear how he got it at least and yes it could eventually be a generational power up which could of constituted a descendancy process.

Also, it's time for Enel to reappear, isn't it. Enel himself said he will come back and now we saw him on the cover of the last chapter. Inb4 Oda now gives a shit about him. But then again, in the cover story, Enel found an ancient civilization, which might not be irrelevant.
I think Enel will appear last arc since whatever he found up there might tie in Ancient Kingdom

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kuma appearing at the end did not change that Moria was the arc boss of Thriller Bark.

Arc boss means antagonist that needs to be beaten here so the story arc of this specific island is concluded, and these are Kaidou definitely, we will see how Big Mom turns out, to me it still seems like Oda is leaving a backdoor for Elbaf, which would suck but well...

Kuma was a curve ball that tied into something bigger, and the possible candidates for this arc you named, World Government with all the different possible groups (Marines, SSG, maybe CP) and Blackbeard.
Whatever terminology you want to use lol. The fact is, Kaido is the Moriah of this arc and he only exists to hype the fact that there are far more important threats than him in the OP world.

J

Jo_Ndule

Fuji (stronger than doffy) was in DR but that wasn't his arc as Boss
Kuma stronger than Moriah but it was his arc despite coming post Main battles.
Gura Teach was the biggest threat at MF but the true Boss was Akainu whom everyone fought/ran away from.

There's literally no one alive stronger than Kaido and BM except Imu perhaps who can't come to wano anyway.
Teach also isn't yet above Them.
Whatever terminology you want to use lol. The fact is, Kaido is the Moriah of this arc and he only exists to hype the fact that there are far more important threats than him in the OP world.
Yeah who is that ? Name 3 people who are bigger threats than Kaido !
Imu , ? Teach isn't yet. Who else?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Name 3 people who are bigger threats than Kaido !
From the perspective of our MCs? Well, how many Admirals are there?

So that’s 3, then let’s include Kuzan and Sakazuki, that’s 5. Then let’s include Mihawk, so 6. Teach, that’s 7.

Then SSG, who we don’t know much about so let’s say 8. Rox might even be alive, so potentially 9. 5 Gorosei, 14. Imu, 15.

So conservatively I count 15 threats that are more pressing than Kaido.

J

Jo_Ndule

From the perspective of our MCs? Well, how many Admirals are there?

So that’s 3, then let’s include Kuzan and Sakazuki, that’s 5. Then let’s include Mihawk, so 6. Teach, that’s 7.

Then SSG, who we don’t know much about so let’s say 8. Rox might even be alive, so potentially 9. 5 Gorosei, 14. Imu, 15.

So conservatively I count 15 threats that are more pressing than Kaido.
Yeah sure...

Luffy only gets to fight Imu and Teach as big bosses after Kaido falls.

Akainu isn't the big boss to beat anymore for Luffy.
Sabo can handle that.

Mihawk? He has nothing to do with Luffy.
SSG?
Kuzan is under Teach, he isn't a main Boss.

Nobody poses a threat except Imu and Eos Teach
Just like only Yonko were left as threats to Luffy after Katakuri.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah sure...

Luffy only gets to fight Imu and Teach as big bosses after Kaido falls.

Akainu isn't the big boss to beat anymore for Luffy.
Sabo can handle that.

Mihawk? He has nothing to do with Luffy.
SSG?
Kuzan is under Teach, he isn't a main Boss.

Nobody poses a threat except Imu and Eos Teach
Just like only Yonko were left as threats to Luffy after Katakuri.
I forgot Kong and Magellan, so make that 17 actually. Does Dragon count as a direct threat to the Straw Hats? I wouldn’t think so.

Again these are just conservative estimates.