Current Events Are you hyped for Zoro vs Queen and Sanji vs King?

And if Blackbeard wanted he could use his guns if the situation demanded it. Would that be his go to? No. Same with kizaru
The difference is that Blackbeard vastly relies on other powers rather than his gun so it's more debatable whether or not he is a gunslinger, Kizaru looked extensively comfortable with that sword, there's no canonical definition, so only a logical one can be applied. I'm even trying not to be a linear thinker with the real world definition but you won't change your mind most likely, I know beforehand.

The difference is that Blackbeard vastly relies on other powers rather than his gun so it's more debatable whether or not he is a gunslinger, Kizaru looked extensively comfortable with that sword, there's no canonical definition, so only a logical one can be applied. I'm even trying not to be a linear thinker with the real world definition but you won't change your mind most likely, I know beforehand.
It’s more of we’ve seen Kizaru go head to head against two strong opponents and tons of fodders. Against a swordsman he fought with a sword, against everyone Else he fought with lasers and general brawling.

Is Franky also a swordsman?

And theres no canonical definition but you can make assumptions based off Whitebeard using a sword and not being a swordsman and Mr. 1 saying not to confuse him with a swordsman as he has many ways of killing therefore he’s an assassin.

LMAO, Sanji Wasn't lowdiffed by King xDxD

So Zoro and Luffy were Lowdiffed by Queen???
That doesn't work like that xD
In fact, Sanji was fine after clashing with King xD

Ofc it's normal, King=Queen, the only difference is that Queen is a Tank, and King can fly.
Based on this 2 attributes Queen is a better matchup for Zoro, while King is for Sanji...

You have 0 panels and feats to prove King>Queen, in fact you have panels of Queen resisting BM's punch...
King=Queen, Horrible Take. Clearly King is Kaidos Strongest Commander...... why even entertain that their equal when thats literally never happened in the story?

King=Queen, Horrible Take. Clearly King is Kaidos Strongest Commander...... why even entertain that their equal when thats literally never happened in the story?
”King useless as he is.”
”Queen inept as he is.”

Literally their introduction and entire character is them standing and bickering as equals. Even Marco mentions both of them and never made one seem stronger or weaker than the other.

King ~ Queen is a pretty good take since they’re portrayed about the Same.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Borsalino used a Japanese treasure, it’s literally named after a ceremonial sword and not a real one compared to the man who’s based on one of the most famous swordsman in Japanese movie history. Yeah one is much more likely.
My God, this is really stupid. That Borsalino has a named technique for creating a sword (Ame no Murakamo), and that said sword is named after one of Japan's 3 Imperial Regalia (along with Borsalino's 2 other signature techniques), shows just how special his swordsmanship is to him.

One of Borsalino's signature techniques is to create a legendary and sacred sword.

Anyway, I've covered the reasons that Borsalino will be Zoro's opponent in another thread.

They lead the strongest army in the world that directly opposes the world government lead by the worlds worst criminal. You seriously want to downplay these guys...
Issho has much worse feats than Sakazuki.

his performance against an emperor >> Marcos.
When did Sabo outperform Marco vs an Emperor?
:choppawhat:

Do you mean an Emperor's Commander? Burgess does not appear particularly strong. Lafitte was talking down to him.

Linlin ~ Kaido has been mentioned multiple times in story.
That's frankly irrelevant.
Linlin gets clowned on by fodder like Nami, Chopper, Brook and Robin.
Kaido oneshots YC 1 characters like Post WCI Luffy without using his Devil Fruit.

Zoro doesn’t even know how to utilize CoC to begin with before he can apply it to anything.
Zoro already used COC when he cut Kaido. It's not particularly complicated.

My God, this is really stupid. That Borsalino has a named technique for creating a sword (Ame no Murakamo), and that said sword is named after one of Japan's 3 Imperial Regalia (along with Borsalino's 2 other signature techniques), shows just how special his swordsmanship is to him.

One of Borsalino's signature techniques is to create a legendary and sacred sword.

Anyway, I've covered the reasons that Borsalino will be Zoro's opponent in another thread.

Issho has much worse feats than Sakazuki.

When did Sabo outperform Marco vs an Emperor?
:choppawhat:

Do you mean an Emperor's Commander? Burgess does not appear particularly strong. Lafitte was talking down to him.

That's frankly irrelevant.
Linlin gets clowned on by fodder like Nami, Chopper, Brook and Robin.
Kaido oneshots YC 1 characters like Post WCI Luffy without using his Devil Fruit.

Zoro already used COC when he cut Kaido. It's not particularly complicated.
Kizaru names all 3 of his techniques off of those regalia. The sacred mirror and yasukani jewel. He’s an all around fighter. Not a swordsman.

Meant Sabo vs admiral >> Marco vs Admiral

how is Big Mom and Kaido being on the same level irrelevant?

Using it accidentally subconsciously is not the same as using it purposely. It takes training to use it regularly.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Meant Sabo vs admiral >> Marco vs Admiral
I do not see it. Not for Dressrosa Sabo at least. In Dressrosa Sabo failed to get Issho to take him seriously. Reverie Sabo is probably > Dressrosa Sabo though.

This doesn't work anyway, because I believe Sakazuki > Issho. You can't use Issho to make your case when I think he's weaker.

how is Big Mom and Kaido being on the same level irrelevant?
Linlin has gotten clowned on by absolute fodder (Brook, Chopper, Nami, Franky, etc.). Kaido has low diffed YC 1s without using his devil fruits.

I do not see it. Not for Dressrosa Sabo at least. In Dressrosa Sabo failed to get Issho to take him seriously. Reverie Sabo is probably > Dressrosa Sabo though.

This doesn't work anyway, because I believe Sakazuki > Issho. You can't use Issho to make your case when I think he's weaker.

Linlin has gotten clowned on by absolute fodder (Brook, Chopper, Nami, Franky, etc.). Kaido has low diffed YC 1s without using his devil fruits.
Reverie Sabo is trained in his DF so he’s much stronger than Dressrosa Sabo.

Dressrosa Sabo > Katakuri

Reverie Sabo >> Marco

Show me a single feat.
Just one King feat that surpasses what Queen has done.

All 3 calamities have the same rank, there's no distinction between them...
Unlike BM crew, here all 3 have the same value, but King and Queen have been portrayed above Jack..
So the rank is King=Queen>Jack>F5

Sanjistans when people say Zoro will 1v1 Kaido or ZKK or warever:

-BS, when this has ever happened? Luffy always takes the main baddie. Dosent matter if he lost and is uncouncious now!!!!!!!

Sanjistans when people say Sanji wont be fighting King:

-Zoro is hurt now, Sanji has to solo King!!!.....This will be the first time in the series but trust me!

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Last edited: