Chapter Discussion Attack on Titan - Chapter 139 : Facing That Tree On The Hill

How do you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I just honestly dont get it. Absolutely not.

1. Ymir fell in love with King Fritz and that was her motivation all along.
1.1. Why did she loved him suddenly?
1.2. How does that lead her into these actions?

2. How does killing Eren stop Ymir from existing? Suddenly killing the Attack Titan is all whats needed to stop all Titans and make them vanish?

3. Why was rumbling and killing 80% of humanity necessary for that? There is still no peace and still hatred.

And so much more. i dont get the whole story, seriously.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
It was a pretty safe ending more than anything, which is a bit disappointing. There’s not much oomph to any of it.

I don’t much care for Mikasa so this ending was never going to be brilliant for me personally. That’s the peril when you don’t care for the heroine of the series.

Okay I’ve read the last chapter and thought of it for hours. The ending is okay, could’ve been waaaay better and I understand when people hate it. I always expected that Eren would die.
Levi, Reiner and Zeke are one of the best written characters and Eren will be one of the best MCs for me even though the last chapter did him not justice. There were many weird explanations, the most fucked up one was that Ymir loved King Fritz.... Isayama calm down you masochist....
I hated the fact that Eren was controlled by the paths or fate, it doesn’t fit with his character.
That he cried because of Mikasa, well of course it’s hard and I understand him, Eren is a badass but still a human.
I also hated the fact that no real peace was achieved but I’m sure Armin will bring peace without war.
The ending was far from good of perfect but I can live with it

N

Noctis

The moral of the Story is to have sex so you won't commit genocide
The actual moral of the story is that you shall love someone who killed your parents, get you hunted down for sport, unconditionally, and then let the whole world face 2000 years of grief due to titans until Mikasa kills Eren.

The parasite concept was pretty good where the parasite must die for a curse to lift, turns out the parasite was also a victim of this love drama.