Powers & Abilities Bartolomeo is invincible ?

Oden was targeting orochi, a literal fodder character. This along with the fact that there was no visible hardening means that he likely just didn’t use haki.

but given that bartolomeo only has a 200 mil bounty as well as our basic understanding of how Haki works, there’s no reason why haki shouldn’t break barriers

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oden was targeting orochi, a literal fodder character. This along with the fact that there was no visible hardening means that he likely just didn’t use haki.

but given that bartolomeo only has a 200 mil bounty as well as our basic understanding of how Haki works, there’s no reason why haki shouldn’t break barriers
Why would haki break the barrier ? It doenst cancel devil fruits.

His barrier can only be as strong as his will and stamina. If not, he is literally the most OP character in the verse as no one can touch him. And assuming all this invincibility feat just cause Oden didn’t cut through the barrier is just..:wellwell:
I mean Oden literally didn’t even tried to cut it after what Orochi said to blackmail him. :kata:

Cavendish is a Haki user too, so no. Haki can't cut the barriers.

It's like Haki can't stop the DF powers, you can hurt Luffy, but he is still rubber, you still can't break his bones because he won't stop being rubber.

Another example is Buggy's DF vs. Mihawk, he tried more than twice but he failed all the same.

As I said earlier, there are other ways to deal with the barrier.

Cavendish is a Haki user too, so no. Haki can't cut the barriers.

It's like Haki can't stop the DF powers, you can hurt Luffy, but he is still rubber, you still can't break his bones because he won't stop being rubber.

Another example is Buggy's DF vs. Mihawk, he tried more than twice but he failed all the same.

As I said earlier, there are other ways to deal with the barrier.
Advanced Internal Destruction Armament haki can pass through the barrier and attack the person behind the barrier.

Advanced flow Armament Haki can pass through the barrier.