Powers & Abilities Bartolomeo is invincible ?

Well, the King Punch did not land solidly. It was simply the shockwaves that caused the defeat.
Post automatically merged:

Btw. Just imagine if Katakuri or Doflamingo were there. Orochi would have been dead in a split second.

This is what I keep saying to stop using circumstantial feats to gauge overall power level. Use portrayal instead.

Awakening users can probably fuck him up real bad...

Either that, or corner him and allow him no means of escape... he'll be forced to put up his barrier, and when he does, just wait.. sit there, make a cuppa tea, relax, watch some television.. he'll eventually just fall asleep in the end and release the barrier... that, or he'll just end up with some weird existential crisis or something and just allow you to kill him.
Unless Bart becomes the Awakening plus with Haki. He would beat and kill majority of others.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There is no such as thing as unbreakable material/ability in One Piece. Oden just ain't that stronk.
Who do you think can destroy it?
What would be the point of the ability if it can be destroyed?
Oden isnt stronk enough? Considering that he apparently has gone through Kaido's scales?
To me, it seems like a plot element with single purpose - indestructibility.
The old man is pretty much confident in it and notes that Oden's strength is useless.

Who do you think can destroy it?
What would be the point of the ability if it can be destroyed?
Oden isnt stronk enough? Considering that he apparently has gone through Kaido's scales?
To me, it seems like a plot element with single purpose - indestructibility.
The old man is pretty much confident in it and notes that Oden's strength is useless.
The point of the ability is to create shields, the stronger the user, the stronger the shields.

Bartolomeo's barrier is broken BUT it showed FOUR SIGNS of weakness during Dressrosa arc. THREE of them were Confirmed, while one is still just a sign yet.

1- First weakness (Confirmed): It has a limited surface area. This was proved when he made a staircase to Luffy-senpai. Bartolomeo took a direct hit because the staircase took all of the surface area, and he had no surface area enough to make a defense for himself.

2- Second Weakness (Confirmed): The barrier can only be made through crossing your fingers. Meaning, if by some chance, you caught of him off guard, and cut his fingers, or paralyzed him, or by using some kind of gravity force you separated te fingers from being crossed. The barrier ability is NOT going to be activated.

3- Third Weakness (Confirmed): The Barrier is PUSHABLE. There was yet a sign of the barrier to be breakable. So, as of now, it's unbreakable. EVEN with the use of Oden strength slash, or with Explosions before, or King Punch, Or Birdcage which cut even Fujitora's meteors. It did not break or had a single dent or scratch! Which speaks for how formidable it is. However, it was clearly shown that it can be PUSHED BACK, which was shown during the Birdcage scene. And that basically Justifies why Bartolomeo feared Fujitora with a city of rubbles falling on him. Or Pica's large punch. Because in both cases, it was likely that the barrier WILL NOT BREAK, but it would have pushed Bartolomeo's barrier crashing on Bartolomeo's ass himself, and would have been defeated by being Crushed, and not by breaking his barrier.

3- Fourth weakness (Only a hint, not confirmed): During Bartolomeo's fight with Bellamy. After few tries from Bellamy, Bellamy eventually managed to actually grab Bartolomeo from his collar. Which can be a hint that, the barrier cannot stay activated FOREVER. Rather, there should be some time limit as to how long the barrier will be activated, and also how long he can RE-activate it.

So, imagine it like that. It can be activated for 3-5 minutes, but you have to deactvate it after that for 10 seconds and THEN, you can activate it for other 3-5 minutes again, to then deactivate it for 10 sec and so on.

I actually think that When Bellamy finally got his hands on Bartolomeo, it was a HINT by Oda that it's possible that there is a timeframe restriction weakness with Barto's fruit. I believe that was the idea behind that scene.

But anyway, if that's the case (which is only a hint, not confirmed yet). There is an opening window to counterattack and strike the user.

Lastly, I just want to point out that, NORMAL HAKI ATTACKS will not work on the barrier.

I believe if there is a way to bypass that barrier through Haki. Then it will be Either:

1- King's haki to knock the user out (which honestly Oden should have done it hahaha)

2- Advanced Armament Haki: To destroy the user from inside the barrier into outside.

However, normal attacks, even with armament haki (that is basic) which hurts from outside into inside. That will not work in my openion.

Also, if it was proved that King's haki cannot go through the barrier to knock the ability user out. Or that advanced armament cannot destroy the user from inside out. It will actually PROVE to be even more formidable than it already is. WHat a fearsome ability

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
3- Third Weakness (Confirmed): The Barrier is PUSHABLE. There was yet a sign of the barrier to be breakable. So, as of now, it's unbreakable. EVEN with the use of Oden strength slash, or with Explosions before, or King Punch, Or Birdcage which cut even Fujitora's meteors. It did not break or had a single dent or scratch! Which speaks for how formidable it is. However, it was clearly shown that it can be PUSHED BACK, which was shown during the Birdcage scene. And that basically Justifies why Bartolomeo feared Fujitora with a city of rubbles falling on him. Or Pica's large punch. Because in both cases, it was likely that the barrier WILL NOT BREAK, but it would have pushed Bartolomeo's barrier crashing on Bartolomeo's ass himself, and would have been defeated by being Crushed, and not by breaking his barrier.
Birdcage pushing the barrier is true but Birdcage is also a plot element so it is understandable.
Something like King's Punch didnt move it an inch, sounds like unmovable.
Against Pica, Bartolomeo was mid-air so also understandable.
So, imagine it like that. It can be activated for 3-5 minutes, but you have to deactvate it after that for 10 seconds and THEN, you can activate it for other 3-5 minutes again, to then deactivate it for 10 sec and so on.
Regarding duration, I am pretty sure it has no limitation that was shown, he constantly had it up all the time while they were pushing the Birdcage and that was quite some time afaik.

Birdcage pushing the barrier is true but Birdcage is also a plot element so it is understandable.
Something like King's Punch didnt move it an inch, sounds like unmovable.
Against Pica, Bartolomeo was mid-air so also understandable.

Regarding duration, I am pretty sure it has no limitation that was shown, he constantly had it up all the time while they were pushing the Birdcage and that was quite some time afaik.
Maybe you're right.

If Birdcage basically broke the rules of the DF and pushed something supposed isn't pushable, honestly, that would be lame by Oda. It's like, he ignores shit whenever he wants, and apply shit whenever he wants. And I understand that's what he does, but this is stupid hahaha

Franky can take out the Barrier user by Radical Beams.
Brook can take out the Barrier user by making him sleep to music.
Usopp can take the Barrier user by sprouting Pop greens from under the ground.
Chopper can dig and get inside, if he is quick enough or scope its weakness using Brain Point.
And Robin can Robin the user by sprouting hands on his neck.

There you have half of the Straw Hats accomplishing what Oden failed to do.
No doubt, a legendary crew.