Best Character Development Round 1 Bracket 1

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nothing happening after season 6 exists :gonope:
It ended with Jons heritage reveal. After that didnt happen.
Jaime is the GOAT. Dont disrespect the GOAT
Jaime went back to Kingโ€™s Landing to go die with his sister. So basically he went back to the way he was at the start of the show. I thought character development meant that we were supposed to see some change? ๐ŸŒš
Lalalala. I dont hear you. My cope is too Strong. ๐Ÿ’ช

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Wulsam you have to vote for each fight in the poll so that I can count your vote.

F1) Ironman is the best MCU character, although that isnโ€™t saying much. Endeavor pretty much carries MHA and is arguably the best developed character in currently running shonen.

F2) Jaime Lannister. In terms of character development, book Jaime Lannister will literally curbstomp anyone that isnโ€™t an elite seinen character and even then I think he washes.

F3) Not voting because I donโ€™t know either series.

F4) Voting Zuko but Vegeta is underrated
Post automatically merged:

Look.
I love Jaime.
He's on my top5 favorite characters from ASOIAF.
But dear god using anything from season 5+ of that show is a crime against humanity and should be automatically disqualified.
So are we using show Jaime?

F1) Ironman is the best MCU character, although that isnโ€™t saying much. Endeavor pretty much carries MHA and is arguably the best developed character in currently running shonen.

F2) Jaime Lannister. In terms of character development, book Jaime Lannister will literally curbstomp anyone that isnโ€™t an elite seinen character and even then I think he washes.

F3) Not voting because I donโ€™t know either series.

F4) Voting Zuko but Vegeta is underrated
Post automatically merged:

So are we using show Jaime?
Yes we are using the show Jaime.
Also if you dont know any character then read the synopsis. You have to vote for every fight.

Jaime went back to Kingโ€™s Landing to go die with his sister. So basically he went back to the way he was at the start of the show. I thought character development meant that we were supposed to see some change? ๐ŸŒš
I was about to say the same. He went from fucking his sister to wanting to fuck her a last time. Poor character development.
At least he was funny at the beginning