Best Character Development Round 1 Bracket 1

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
You just pointed out the flaws that were still present despite his development. His development is bigger than anyone's in MCU. You wanted him to completely drop his traits and become a soft-ass bitch?

Thanos sit in his head for fucking years, you can't blame him for losing sanity once the dude shows up to destroy everything.

Still don't understand how Endeavor from abuser to loving daddy is bigger than any of this but okay. You do you.
His only real development is protecting others rather than himself and being less selfish. He is still arrogant ass

Endeavor went from egoistical and arrogant hero that used kids to achieve personal gains and abused his family to modest and carrying hero that inspired hope in people - even the sun he abused

He transformed into the flame of hope the world needed post OFA and to this very day continues to grow

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
His only real development is protecting others rather than himself and being less selfish. He is still arrogant ass
I explained it to you. Thanos messing up his head for years and finally showing up would break anyone mentally and if you fucking realized or not even Rogers understood that behind this egoism of Stark lay something very important like protecting everything and everyone.

Endeavor went from egoistical and arrogant hero that used kids to achieve personal gains and abused his family to modest and carrying hero that inspired hope in people - even the sun he abused

He transformed into the flame of hope the world needed post OFA and to this very day continues to grow
Cliche ass shit. It is development sure. But it's not some crazy writing. Either you are soft or never read anything beyond mangas which I doubt since I saw you talking other stuff.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I explained it to you. Thanos messing up his head for years and finally showing up would break anyone mentally and if you fucking realized or not even Rogers understood that behind this egoism of Stark lay something very important like protecting everything and everyone
I get that. But stark is so arrogant and egoistical he almost literally destroyed the world and avengers before Thanos even got there.

He grew as a character but he was still very very flawed in areas that mattered.

Cliche ass shit. It is development sure. But it's not some crazy writing. Either you are soft or never read anything beyond mangas which I doubt since I saw you talking other stuff.
I've seen parental abuse both in fiction and IRL many times and Endeavor is one of the better stories because he accepted his guild and rather than drowning it in anger, depression, booze and drugs he strived to be better and still does.

He risked his life over and over to protect othets and never shined away from critiques he got.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I get that. But stark is so arrogant and egoistical he almost literally destroyed the world and avengers before Thanos even got there.

He grew as a character but he was still very very flawed in areas that mattered.

I've seen parental abuse both in fiction and IRL many times and Endeavor is one of the better stories because he accepted his guild and rather than drowning it in anger, depression, booze and drugs he strived to be better and still does.

He risked his life over and over to protect othets and never shined away from critiques he got.
Sorry for calling you soft off the bat. I'm just tired with mangas. It needs to be some crazy written shit to get me moved.

I just think Stark's development was bigger than that and the flaws you mentioned only prove more that his story is not candy sweet from zero to hero.

Endeavor's one seems to cliche to me. If it was deeper than from abusive father to caring one with some twists. Dunno,.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Stalker @Isilion you need to vote for each fight in the poll so that I can count your votes.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Zara @Light D Lamperouge @Adam ๐ŸŽ @AoFuji
Can you guys tell me what the point of the story in GoT is? Like, what are they all doing this for? What is the goal of this story?
To get the throne. The one who sits atop the throne is the King or Queen of the 7 Kingdoms and the ruler. So basically power and securing the extension and the prosperity of his/her house and creating their dynasty.

B

Ballel

To get the throne. The one who sits atop the throne is the King or Queen of the 7 Kingdoms and the ruler. So basically power and securing the extension and the prosperity of his/her house and creating their dynasty.
Lol
Awesome goal.:lawsigh:
I don't get why it's so popular

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lol
Awesome goal.
I don't get why it's so popular
I didn't get why it was so popular as well. I refused to watch it for years lmao, and only started it last month and finished it by now. It reels you in and the story is really good per the books and you start cheering for your fave characters and so on. Try it, I thought it was lame before trying too.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž

I would have voted for Endeavor if he ever faced legal consequences for his actions.
But this "give the abuser a chance, he can change" message is something I can never indulge.
Domestic violence is a grave problem worldwide, more than some "make-believe" superhero fighting some alien dude with magical glove.

Fuck Endeavor.

B

Ballel

Have you heard of the War of the Roses? Thatโ€™s basically what GoT is based on. Plus dragons, zombies and a few other magical stuff sprinkled on top.
So essentially it's a bunch of nobles screwing with each other and the worst of them gets to dominate the others.
Welp, that sounds like a terrible plot for a story but I guess many people like that.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
And because of this they dont rehabilitate and they continue to pursue their abusive ways
That's naive.
Domestic violence often shows a cycle of increasing violence, followed by "give me another chance", until the day the victim is killed.
Rehabilitation is, indeed, necessary, but so is the victim's protection and well being.
They continue to pursue their abusive ways because, more often than not, the victims are blamed for the abuse.