General & Others Better Zoro fight in Wano?

Which is better?

• Total voters
The problem is the alliance is just too strong.
Zoro can definitely solo King and then solo Kaido. Luffy can also do that.
So what's the point?

Too many strong fighters on the alliance side and too many clowns on the beast pirates side.
the alternative is if both big mom and kaido go down
enough meat to pass around.
he cant solo king and then jump to kaido
defeating a right hand would put him out of it
you are talking about someone comparable to marco, beckman, and probably shiryu.

the alternative is if both big mom and kaido go down
enough meat to pass around.
he cant solo king and then jump to kaido
defeating a right hand would put him out of it
you are talking about someone comparable to marco, beckman, and probably shiryu.
When he gets to kaido, Kaido will be on the brink of death and I doubt zoro will be so badly injured that he can't deal with Kaido.

If big mom also goes down then maybe luffy will have to do it but Luffy + zoro vs kaido is overkill. Raid Kaido can't deal with Kiku and Raizou, what's he gonna do against luffy and Zoro. And people want law, kidd, drake, Hawkins, killer and Apoo to join. For what? To witness a lol troll diff fight?

When he gets to kaido, Kaido will be on the brink of death and I doubt zoro will be so badly injured that he can't deal with Kaido.

If big mom also goes down then maybe luffy will have to do it but Luffy + zoro vs kaido is overkill. Raid Kaido can't deal with Kiku and Raizou, what's he gonna do against luffy and Zoro. And people want law, kidd, drake, Hawkins, killer and Apoo to join. For what? To witness a lol troll diff fight?
kaido might have good endurance tho
if his durability isnt that great
he is a mythical zoan it seems

kaido might have good endurance tho
if his durability isnt that great
he is a mythical zoan it seems
But how long can he keep up with the scabbards? He is getting rag dolled so far and I see no reason for that to stop unless he has a bunch of hostages he can use. The wound they inflicted him this chapter is the same oden inflicted in the past and we see how fucked up he was after that, panting, scared, tired and almost defeated. He still had bandages during the execution while Oden was fine.

But how long can he keep up with the scabbards? He is getting rag dolled so far and I see no reason for that to stop unless he has a bunch of hostages he can use. The wound they inflicted him this chapter is the same oden inflicted in the past and we see how fucked up he was after that, panting, scared, tired and almost defeated. He still had bandages during the execution while Oden was fine.
Are you ignoring Kawa getting blitzed? It's pretty clear with how Kaido is shrugging off their attacks that they will get defeated because he can one shot any of them while the most they can do to him is give him papercuts that annoy him

Are you ignoring Kawa getting blitzed? It's pretty clear with how Kaido is shrugging off their attacks that they will get defeated because he can one shot any of them while the most they can do to him is give him papercuts that annoy him
Kawamatsu is not down, also he had his back turned when kaido attacked him.
That last attack wasn't a papercut and kaido already screamed in pain, agony and fear 3 times now. They are kicking his ass, let's face it.

Considering how obvious Hyogoro makes it that this is not the true end-game for Wano, how effective the scabbards are already being by gangbanging Kaido (even if they're gonna get clapped soon), and that Sanji and King have been flirting with eachother hard, I can't see either of those two options being satisfying.