Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Who's your ....... Yami? :madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

I waited for so fucking long for Asta finally putting his pride aside and make the deal with AMD.

I just wish Tabata is not going for Naruto troupe and they will not fist bump in the future.
As much as I want to see AMD backstory I also want him to remain as a mofo.

In my headcanon after the war when everything is over ( this is after Asta accepted the deal so I'm so hyped after this chapter ) AMD is going to force himself out of Asta's Grimoire and take over his body and rest of the Squads will need to fight Asta and get him back.

After they finally manage to beat him somehow ( Mostly with Yami's help because his magic is probably the only possible counter ) Asta will get depressed or some shit and he will go on a journey and he will get his own magic but I have yet to make a theory on how he could get it.
Anything but a kurama 2.0
:tchpepe:

And yeah while it would be dope for asta to have his own magic, it would make him less special.

If Tabata can somhow pull it off and make it work, I have no complaints

今までの垂れ流させてたものとは違い力そのもの 50秒以上はアスタの身体がもたないという悪魔 腕に一撃入れるとアスタを警戒して戦うダンテ 楽しそうに息の通じ合う連携で対抗するヤミアスタ 宿魔断魔滅魔全ての剣をダンテに取られるアスタ 残り3秒でヤミが刺突を決め再生してる間にアスタに刀をパス 刀に反魔法を纏わせダンテをぶった切るアスタ 悪魔の力が消えて白目をむいてるダンテ アスタ「俺達の勝ちだ」 闇を纏いし反魔の一太刀

Power that is different from the ones that have been drooling until now The devil that Asta's body does not have for 50 seconds or more Dante fights against Asta when he hits his arm Yami Asta happily competing in a breathtaking collaboration Ama who takes all swords by Dante Passing the sword to Asta while Yami decided to pierce and played in the remaining 3 seconds Asta wearing anti-magic on a sword and cutting Dante Dante loses his devil's power and loses his white eyes Asta "Our win" A dark sword wearing the darkness

今までの垂れ流させてたものとは違い力そのもの 50秒以上はアスタの身体がもたないという悪魔 腕に一撃入れるとアスタを警戒して戦うダンテ 楽しそうに息の通じ合う連携で対抗するヤミアスタ 宿魔断魔滅魔全ての剣をダンテに取られるアスタ 残り3秒でヤミが刺突を決め再生してる間にアスタに刀をパス 刀に反魔法を纏わせダンテをぶった切るアスタ 悪魔の力が消えて白目をむいてるダンテ アスタ「俺達の勝ちだ」 闇を纏いし反魔の一太刀

Power that is different from the ones that have been drooling until now The devil that Asta's body does not have for 50 seconds or more Dante fights against Asta when he hits his arm Yami Asta happily competing in a breathtaking collaboration Ama who takes all swords by Dante Passing the sword to Asta while Yami decided to pierce and played in the remaining 3 seconds Asta wearing anti-magic on a sword and cutting Dante Dante loses his devil's power and loses his white eyes Asta "Our win" A dark sword wearing the darkness
Dante lost ? That's cool !

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Wtf

:goatasure:

Dude literally got bodied by just Yami. I know Yami is the mofo 🐐 but come on lol.

The other 2 triads have much better showings against more people, and we needed Asta to lose just like the other 2 mcs to promote more character growth.

I'm conflicted about this tbh.
It just seems like Yami is miles, like literals miles ahead of his peers. The gap is wider than I initially thought. Also I hope to god, my boy Zenon the prodigy delivers. His magic seems op so hopefully he's a much bigger threat.

Unless there are more stronger oppenents lying in wait, it looks like a healthy Yami can steamroll them.

Don't get me wrong, I love BC, and this chapter looks dope but some things need to make sense. Unless Yami is WK level then this is a poor showing from Dante.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
What if we are wrong all the way and Dante nor Triad are the main villains but someone yet to come or Devils after they enter the real world?

Also. Asta's Devil said the last chapter that he unlocks only a little bit of real power.

I'm more and more into a theory that Asta's Devil is the fallen Lord of the Devil's realm or son of the previous Devil Lord.
Post automatically merged:

Well, last panels indicate that Asta slaughters Dante himself so Yami didn't do much there.

It was more like a show-off of AMD real capabilities.
Yeah that's what i want. I want either Zenon to be massively over Dante, or for some new main villains to appear for this arc, same as with the Elf arc.

Yeah Dante gets taken down by one slice by Asta, which again can be dope af or can be taken as overhype. Barely realesing AMD's full power is one shot material for the Triad's Leader? Nah that ain't it chief.

I will probably be mad hyped when I read the proper chapter but right now this is giving me mixed feelings
:josad:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The last panel is weird. As we know Asta prefers to talk no Jutsu if it's possible + he's not a killer.

What if this massive slash on Dante is because of Devil's arm?

Basically AMD can control this part of the body and he will slowly and progressively offer Asta to take more until he would be able to take over the body.
I think that's a plausible theory honestly. Since he already has control over one arm, I wonder if he's gonna make asta attack his team in the near future? Or will he wait to take over more body parts before making such moves?

Fallout? The kingdom's masses will think they're right in not wanting a devil host? Exile for Asta?
:catsweat:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I think the author is going for Yuno vs Asta as the final match for humanity. Asta will sacrifice his entire body for the power so they could wipe the Devils out of this realm and then AMD will take over.

There is new info.
AMD says that Asta body can hold so much power for 50 seconds only now.
What a fucking monster AMD is when it comes to power especially with the training regimen of Asta.
Shit. Fuck that. I don't want my boy to die smh. He can be severely low on power for the rest of his life, but let him live in peace and not die as a sacrifice.

AMD is a beast. He might be an anomaly within the demons themselves. Might not be ranked high tier but his powers exceeds at least 99 percent of them.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I personally think we will have an upgraded version of what Vanica did in the Heart Kingdom.

Basically Dante is either out or dead but now it's time for Lucifero to take over.

Either way, spoilers are confusing but yo Asta with Anti Magic Katana?

Take my money, Tabata!
Shit man. 90 percent of the human population about be be wiped straight off the map.

Yeah having the Devils themselves as the main villains? I'm down for that. With how much of a threat the word devil was, and how high the other devils comparatively should be it should be, it would make for a good turn.

But for now take all my money Tabata just for that Anti magic Katana.
:goyea: