Powers & Abilities Black lightning sparkles are a sign of CoC Haki? identify possibe CoC users with panels (Yamato, Sabo, Sanji, Elizabello and Sai)

and who submit from the people i mentioned? by the way Chinjao is the one who wanted to be Luffy's subordinate.
and those i mentioned they are just like that.
Sanji clearly submitted to the Charlotte family and lost his will to continue the adventure. Sabo forgot about his dream of being a pirate until Dragon and the Gray terminal fire reignited the flame of freedom in him. Fujitora is clearly a guy who can't make dicissions for himself. If it was Ace at dressrosa he could say F Akainu and beat the crap out of Doffy right away. And i.can't even recall all the others

H

humanbeing

are you blind ? do you not see the haki leaking off his club in the bottom one
i am not blind but Ulti has the lightning as well on her head before even she clashed with Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji clearly submitted to the Charlotte family and lost his will to continue the adventure. Sabo forgot about his dream of being a pirate until Dragon and the Gray terminal fire reignited the flame of freedom in him. Fujitora is clearly a guy who can't make dicissions for himself. If it was Ace at dressrosa he could say F Akainu and beat the crap out of Doffy right away. And i.can't even recall all the others
to saves his crew. Oden did the same thing he let them humiliate him 5 long years to save some people

H

humanbeing

so ? i said haki leaking not lightning
both baguas had lightning only one was coc
that is if you think it is only sometimes that no need for the argument i just argument in case if the black lightning is the proof for the usage of CoC haki. if it is not not any of them serve. if you have another opinion tell me what is the difference between CoC lightning and CoA lightning.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
that is if you think it is only sometimes that no need for the argument i just argument in case if the black lightning is the proof for the usage of CoC haki. if it is not not any of them serve. if you have another opinion tell me what is the difference between CoC lightning and CoA lightning.
Black lightning doesn't mean coc or coa.
I just showed you franky use it. He has neither

i am not blind but Ulti has the lightning as well on her head before even she clashed with Luffy.

to saves his crew. Oden did the same thing he let them humiliate him 5 long years to save some people
Oden never gave up on becoming the Shogun the deal was for him to dance as a foul and later on Kaido and Orochi leave wano. Not for him to dance as foul and then get executed. And he firmly believed Kaido would keep his word. Look at Zoro are thriller park, Zoro cleary a man who is not capable of even saving his captain is not even worthy of his dream. Zoro never wanted to die to save luffy but he wanted to save luffy because letting your captain down was not worthy of his ambition. A thriller Zoro never once gave up on his dream and ambition but Sanji gave up and considered pudding his salvation or a consolation pize. Take puting the end knee as the prison of Udon. You go there for you're spirit to be broken and that is what happens you give up on your ambition. Hyo and all the other prisoners spirit were broken and they abandoned all dream of a free wano till luffy and momi reignited the flame of the rebellion but that doesn't change the fact their spirt was broken along the way. Same for Sanji , his spirit was broken at one piont of whole cake.

Look attentively the lightening clearly originated from luffy and is not due to an impact

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Action marks are pretty frequent, it's important to understand that the shape alone doesn't necessarily constitute an element to define a CoC user. An important element being overlooked is whether or not there's touching, factual contact, for example.

H

humanbeing

Oden never gave up on becoming the Shogun the deal was for him to dance as a foul and later on Kaido and Orochi leave wano. Not for him to dance as foul and then get executed. And he firmly believed Kaido would keep his word. Look at Zoro are thriller park, Zoro cleary a man who is not capable of even saving his captain is not even worthy of his dream. Zoro never wanted to die to save luffy but he wanted to save luffy because letting your captain down was not worthy of his ambition. A thriller Zoro never once gave up on his dream and ambition but Sanji gave up and considered pudding his salvation or a consolation pize. Take puting the end knee as the prison of Udon. You go there for you're spirit to be broken and that is what happens you give up on your ambition. Hyo and all the other prisoners spirit were broken and they abandoned all dream of a free wano till luffy and momi reignited the flame of the rebellion but that doesn't change the fact their spirt was broken along the way. Same for Sanji , his spirit was broken at one piont of whole cake.

Look attentively the lightening clearly originated from luffy and is not due to an impact
i answered that many times , Ulti did the same thing i mean she has lightning on her head even before the clash with Luffy. so that cannot be the proof.