Powers & Abilities Black lightning sparkles are a sign of CoC Haki? identify possibe CoC users with panels (Yamato, Sabo, Sanji, Elizabello and Sai)

I'll try to re-summarise what one of the JP One Piece accounts figured out on Twitter (@takachanOP).
Here is their tweet/explanation in Japanese if you're interested.

There are three significant SFX to look for.
  • バリバリ "Fully charged up" or "Full of energy": when you're using CoC or when two CoC users are clashing.
  • ビリビリ "Feeling of vibration": when someone felt the CoC but did not get overwhelmed.
  • ドクン "Heartbeat": when the person gets overwhelmed from CoC.
Here are the examples for each one. (I omit a few examples from the original post since I am not entirely sure if it's CoC. Those two moments are when Luffy yells at Crocodile about Vivi in Chapter 204 and when Luffy yells for the sake of Chopper since his flag was laughed at in Chapter 148.)

バリバリ: when you're using CoC or when two CoC users are clashing.

ビリビ: when someone felt the CoC but did not get overwhelmed.

ドクン: when the person gets overwhelmed from CoC.
The best examples in my opinion are when both SFX are used in the same image.
Here are a few examples of that:

[/TD]
i answered that many times , Ulti did the same thing i mean she has lightning on her head even before the clash with Luffy. so that cannot be the proof.
So if Oda just makes ultit flex conquerors doesn't that make conquerors something not more special. It's okay if they're around 29 dudes movingang around with CoC but if around 40 guys are just roaming in the new world with this and some are already using advance CoC handely ( because black lightening is not CoC but advanced CoC) then what make Luffy and Zoro special when Ulti and Sai know it and someone with king Elizabeth was just born with the ability. I feel like this is a waste of time

H

humanbeing

So if Oda just makes ultit flex conquerors doesn't that make conquerors something not more special. It's okay if they're around 29 dudes movingang around with CoC but if around 40 guys are just roaming in the new world with this and some are already using advance CoC handely ( because black lightening is not CoC but advanced CoC) then what make Luffy and Zoro special when Ulti and Sai know it and someone with king Elizabeth was just born with the ability. I feel like this is a waste of time
when i ever said that it is advanced CoC haki? all i said was that is speculated that black ligtning sparkles are a sign of CoC usage, it doesn't have to be advanced or anything.
Post automatically merged:

I'll try to re-summarise what one of the JP One Piece accounts figured out on Twitter (@takachanOP).

• バリバリ "Fully charged up" or "Full of energy": when you're using CoC or when two CoC users are clashing.
  • ビリビリ "Feeling of vibration": when someone felt the CoC but did not get overwhelmed.
Here are the examples for each one. (I omit a few examples from the original post since I am not entirely sure if it's CoC. Those two moments are when Luffy yells at Crocodile about Vivi in Chapter 204 and when Luffy yells for the sake of Chopper since his flag was laughed at in Chapter 148.)

that is very nice thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
where is it here? it is only after .

yes only if you prove that Oda decided at that point to color it that way, otherwise it is a lie to say that.

or you are sure Ulti has CoC haki
I wouldn't doubt it if she did. She feels like she'd have that disposition.

There is one thing about Conquerors Haki users people fail to understand. Having a strong will isn't enough because I can advocate for Nami having a strong will but being subservient to orders discredit it all. People with conquerors haki never put down the knee. The only who did discuss are the other conquerit haki users so. People who tend to be easily influenced by others and don't do their own thing. Going nack to nami she easily submitted to Arlongpark for over 5 years but kids luffy prefered to die rather than giving into blue jam. Do people like Sabo, SANJI ( way to subservient), Nami , Cavendish, Urouge ( this man was talking about zoro and luffy in awe at sabaody), Fujitora, King etc that have been dominated by others are disqualified for that. Others like Yammato, Mihawk , Garp, Akainu, Dragon, Éner who are only answerable to themselves are good candidates
That's also a very good hypothesis.

[/TD]

CoC is like 1 in a million so anybody that would have it would be in the New World.
40 people isn't a strange number if fact there's probably about double that. Just saying.

Last edited:
I see yamato as someone whom if oda wanted can make go all out to defeat a YC1, though King and QUeen are pretty shit. So can only see fighting against her dad.
Would be fine with her getting the CoC, espcailly because she is Kaido's daughter(that itself is a hype, and how many even know about this in the world?) and the way she is independent and follows her own dream.
If she did join the crew I would see her the same way as zoro in terms of having the responsibility in crew.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

Dont forgot this one