Theory Black Maria is related to Amazon Lily?

"I'm very curious what she's got under than kimono myself."
This line brings me back to my trauma from a few months ago when we found out Kiku's trap. Please don't torture me like this ever again. That aside. Her dress style is pretty impressive and I'm glad she's not a mermaid or some oni sh*t.
Hey now, I don't like that either but I am a pervert! I like looking at hot women. Well what if she is an Oni she does have horns, and she's got swords in her hair along with hairpins, She got alot going on, on top of her head.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, for now, she looks like very Hot semi giant woman and let it stay like this. Just don't be a trap Black Maria, please.
Oda has very troll alike persona in recent years so every time we will see the likes of Black Maria and Ulti we need to look out.

Well, for now, she looks like very Hot semi giant woman and let it stay like this. Just don't be a trap Black Maria, please.
Oda has very troll alike persona in recent years so every time we will see the likes of Black Maria and Ulti we need to look out.
She's probably 2/3's as tall as a Giant that's already impressive, if she has a Zoan Devil Fruit she could theoretically get bigger... I don't want a trap either but small boobs are great... Oda does take his trolling to far sometimes it feels like.

What do you mean the timeline doesnt work?
She can't be any older than Boa. Maybe it works I'm just having a troubling time thinking how.
Post automatically merged:

Girls in Gifters forms are meh Oda stop.

Black Maria is my next goddess.
Giraffe and Crab girl. Ohhhh So original. Oda's fodder design is complete shit, most of the time. rarely get those actual hit's.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
She can't be any older than Boa. Maybe it works I'm just having a troubling time thinking how.

Giraffe and Crab girl. Ohhhh So original. Oda's fodder design is complete shit, most of the time. rarely get those actual hit's.
That's true and this whole Idea of gifters look is disgusting for me.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Robin is 31, hancock is 31 too. Well even smoothie is 35. But, elder nyon's age not revealed yet.

If Big Mom was 68 and she had a first kid (perospero) which is 50 y/o now, so she had a child at 18 y/o. My guess is, Maria might be 30-35 y/o. Thats quite acceptable age for her.

That's true and this whole Idea of gifters look is disgusting for me.
So for Black Maria to have been from Amazon Lily, I think she would have to either been taken like Boa at a young age so she's smaller to transport, or another thing, she was weak ass shit to have not been named Empress, her size has got to count for something at least. Or at least have been acknowledged as serious contender for it but just wasn't strong enough to beat Boa... theres many, too many variables to consider.

Robin is 31, hancock is 31 too. Well even smoothie is 35. But, elder nyon's age not revealed yet.

If Big Mom was 68 and she had a first kid (perospero) which is 50 y/o now, so she had a child at 18 y/o. My guess is, Maria might be 30-35 y/o. Thats quite acceptable age for her.
That's still only 3-4 years off from Boa.

Thank you, but the biggest problem for me is she is so huge. So, my theory can be proven wrong in the future, but who knows.. :kayneshrug:
Exactly, there's no other Amazon Lily women who can come close to Black Maria's size.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So for Black Maria to have been from Amazon Lily, I think she would have to either been taken like Boa at a young age so she's smaller to transport, or another thing, she was weak ass shit to have not been named Empress, her size has got to count for something at least. Or at least have been acknowledged as serious contender for it but just wasn't strong enough to beat Boa... theres many, too many variables to consider.
Here is the thing, if Maria is Elder Nyon's daughter, so she was born outside of Amazon Lily because Elder Nyon leave amazon lily looking for a love.

Idk when exactly elder nyon give birth to her, but in this case she still an empress of Amazon Lily back then. Because Elder Nyon still an empress, she can bring Maria back to amazon lily if she wants to.

And because Black Maria might spent most of her lifetime outside from Amazon Lily, thats answer why Maria isn't surprised of a Male like kuja's resident did.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Looks cool but I would not like them to hate each other because I want Maria to be friendly with Luffy. If what you said becomes true then Maria might have grudge against Boa and it would be bad for the Luffy's harem ship.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Looks cool but I would not like them to hate each other because I want Maria to be friendly with Luffy. If what you said becomes true then Maria might have grudge against Boa and it would be bad for the Luffy's harem ship.
There is still a possibilities, so we put Akainu - Aokiji logic to Maria-Hancock fight.

Hancock might win against Maria, and then because Maria doesn't want to be Hancock's underling, she choose to create her own Pirate groups.