Bleach General Discussion

Yeah, this is the first time that Kubo actually allowed Kenpachi to actually kill someone outright with no messing around beforehand.

It got pretty tedious before when Kubo always wrote Kenpachi saying shit like "I'm going to slice you to ribbons!" only to then make him go "Nah, you're too beat up now." or some such nonsense. It was like Kubo was forcefully holding the bloke back from being the outright blood knight that he was written to be.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
Yeah, this is the first time that Kubo actually allowed Kenpachi to actually kill someone outright with no messing around beforehand.

It got pretty tedious before when Kubo always wrote Kenpachi saying shit like "I'm going to slice you to ribbons!" only to then make him go "Nah, you're too beat up now." or some such nonsense. It was like Kubo was forcefully holding the bloke back from being the outright blood knight that he was written to be.
The funny thing is that even by the end of the series Kenpachi has not unlocked or even mastered his full potential yet.

How tf did Gremmy lose....
Through the power of pure bullshit. Welcome to the Thousand Year Blood War Arc. :shakiously:

Gremmy is a character that flat out does not belong in Bleach. His ability is too broken for the verse to handle.

Kubo has this habit of coming up with all sorts of fantastical abilities (some far better implemented than others) only to have them lose to brute meatheads whose only specialty is whacking things real hard.

No amount of brute strength should allow anyone to defeat a legit reality warper. :rolaugh:

Only the souls of hollows.
How? I thought souls were souls? Hollow souls and Shinigami souls are just variations of human souls, right?

Besides, Quincies hate Shinigami and Yhwach should especially want to make sure that Yamamoto doesn't come back so why wouldn't the Quincies develop ways to destroy Shinigami souls?
Yama is in Hell with Unohana and Ukitake.
Ah, I assume this is either from one of those novels or that recently released Bleach sequel chapter?

I have to wonder what the criteria for ending up in Hell is when all three deceased Fullbringers still ended up in the Rukongai.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
How? I thought souls were souls? Hollow souls and Shinigami souls are just variations of human souls, right?

Besides, Quincies hate Shinigami and Yhwach should especially want to make sure that Yamamoto doesn't come back so why wouldn't the Quincies develop ways to destroy Shinigami souls?

Ah, I assume this is either from one of those novels or that recently released Bleach sequel chapter?

I have to wonder what the criteria for ending up in Hell is when all three deceased Fullbringers still ended up in the Rukongai.
Quincies can erase the very existence of hollows thus removing then from the cycle of life. This was affecting the equilibrium of souls and the cycle of death and rebirth that the shinigami were trying to keep balanced. I have never read anything about Quincies erasing shinigami souls from existence. I might be wrong though.

To answer your Hell question; in the special hell chapter it's explained that when a shinigami dies their body/soul become reiatsu and becomes part of the soul society. People with high rei count like captains can't return to the earth of the soul society so a special ceremony is conducted that allows their soul to move on essentially... unknown to the shinigami however this ceremony has actually been sending their dead captains down to Hell.

Also they mention that Aizen and Yhwach's monstrous spiritual pressure was holding back the jaws of Hell and now that they are both sealed and gone, the gates of Hell can be opened from the inside.

Quincies can erase the very existence of hollows thus removing then from the cycle of life. This was affecting the equilibrium of souls and the cycle of death and rebirth that the shinigami were trying to keep balanced. I have never read anything about Quincies erasing shinigami souls from existence. I might be wrong though.

To answer your Hell question; in the special hell chapter it's explained that when a shinigami dies their body/soul become reiatsu and becomes part of the soul society. People with high rei count like captains can't return to the earth of the soul society so a special ceremony is conducted that allows their soul to move on essentially... unknown to the shinigami however this ceremony has actually been sending their dead captains down to Hell.

Also they mention that Aizen and Yhwach's monstrous spiritual pressure was holding back the jaws of Hell and now that they are both sealed and gone, the gates of Hell can be opened from the inside.
So it's still possible for them to come back...
:lunazing:
(By them I mean Starrk and Yamamoto)

Last edited:
Ulquiorra no. 1

Reading Bleach weekly > One piece
Out of the big 3, reading Bleach weekly was actually more exciting. Naruto's war arc was kinda predictable for the most part and was kinda boring. One piece is kinda all over the place rn with Wano, but TYBW was exciting because I couldn't predict what was gonna happen, but the ending was a letdown.
Post automatically merged:

Harribel = nel >> yoruichi :beckmoji:

Kubo said Nel has the biggest booba, but looking at harribel we all know that's cap.

Harribel > Nel > Yoruichi using Kubo's metrics to rate
Post automatically merged:

Through the power of pure bullshit. Welcome to the Thousand Year Blood War Arc. :shakiously:

Gremmy is a character that flat out does not belong in Bleach. His ability is too broken for the verse to handle.

Kubo has this habit of coming up with all sorts of fantastical abilities (some far better implemented than others) only to have them lose to brute meatheads whose only specialty is whacking things real hard.

No amount of brute strength should allow anyone to defeat a legit reality warper. :rolaugh:

I mean Yhwach also doesn't belong with how bs his ability is lmao. Ichibei erased him where reincarnation is not possible (basically imagine the dragon balls not being able to revive because it's that powerful or the Ototsuki karma shit not working) and he's like "lol nope"

Last edited: