Bleach General Discussion

Yeah, it's either crazy Oda+ level foreshadowing or him being a demon and making amazing use of his source material.

He either foreshadowed and had that spirit grade rating from SS arc and the Hell butterfly thing, or he knows how to use his stuff.

It's a good setup for the Hell Arc and he makes good use of his previous work here.

or you could call it foreshadowing like Oda does (Spirit grade, Hell butterfly, etc)
The hell butterfly concept totally caught me off guard. With good concepts like that plus the amazing fights, bleach will be the greatest thing ever and it already was the best shounen I came across.

The hell butterfly concept totally caught me off guard. With good concepts like that plus the amazing fights, bleach will be the greatest thing ever and it already was the best shounen I came across.
That caught me off guard too since I wasn't expecting it. Like you knew about those butterflies, but then this chapter gave them a whole new meaning.

Also when you go back to the SS arc and look at Kukaku's conversation about Kaien, she talks about spirit class back then.
Post automatically merged:

It's getting so close.

Also apparently Kubo extended an episode by 30 minutes, but he felt bad because he thinks that he might've made them work too hard. Normal episodes are like what 20-25min? So we got a 50 minute episode? LETS GOOO.

Last edited: