Bleach General Discussion

Can anyone explain what the freakin eyes are?
I'm speaking about the yellow eyes that usually appear near Yhwach when he uses his powers

It's been a while since I saw anything related to Bleach so I'm confused af as to what those eyes are

Is it just me who feels like overall hype has gone down a lot for this season

I remember in autumn I felt like everyone was talking about it

I’m blaming it on this new opening man. It’s dogshit

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

The hype in autumn was unparalleled because bleach anime was coming back after 10 years. The hype is still there and its got nothing to do with the opening (Great opening imo).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

It’s because frankly the pacing and the overall season is nice but nothing amazing

and because for now the big fights aren’t here yet

I’m also felling something is off this season

Jaguark101

‎‎
Kudo really dropped one of the hardest epithets in manga like god damn. A for "The Mother-Fucking Almighty". One of my favs abilities hands down.

Bud really had to get 4v1d to lose lmao
Huge W.
Yhwach remains the undisputed top one of the verse.
Post automatically merged:

It’s because frankly the pacing and the overall season is nice but nothing amazing

and because for now the big fights aren’t here yet

I’m also felling something is off this season
Why do you feel is off?:choppawhat:

Huge W.
Yhwach remains the undisputed top one of the verse.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you feel is off?:choppawhat:
I mean, one could argue that the SK is superior but he's so damn featless (and Yhwach absorbed his powers so...) He was so strong that he had to be ganged by Uryu, Ichigo, Aizen and Kudo himself

Can anyone explain what the freakin eyes are?
I'm speaking about the yellow eyes that usually appear near Yhwach when he uses his powers

It's been a while since I saw anything related to Bleach so I'm confused af as to what those eyes are
It's the SK powers with his Almighty. He also dropped a lot more eyes due to the excess power of the SK. Those little eyeball minions that the shinigami fought

It's the SK powers with his Almighty. He also dropped a lot more eyes due to the excess power of the SK. Those little eyeball minions that the shinigami fought
It looks like a Kurama chakra mode type of transformation. A general buff but without a lot new "powers". It isn't like a super saiyan type of form because it does give some new abilities unlike the former but it isn't like a G4/G5 type of form neither because while it does give some new stuff, it isn't whole new kit. Dunno if I explained myself properly

Jaguark101

‎‎
Idk cour 2 is really good and will only get better imo, my only issue is the bland red sky
I think the red sky looks good aesthetically and artistically compared to other anime, it makes Bleach unique.
That being said the manga clearly established a day and night cycle and we see the moon and clouds in the manga even after the seretei has been switched so it does ruin that in a way cause you can't really tell if it's day or night anymore now.