Anime Discussion Blue Lock

Rate episode 24

• Total voters
Who gave the green light for that attrocious voice acting for the world 5 lmaooo wtf

Lowkey mad that Kunigami isn't here but I expect he comes back somehow. He's the Hero after all

Half of the cast that was introduced look a bit too extra for my taste.

Ig it's time for me to switch to the manga now
Gonna drop my season 1 review + new top 10 favorite characters later.

P.S. Fuck Shidou, n1gga really dumped my boy Kunigami out lmao. This shit ain't real, 100% sure Kunigami will return somehow.
If you guys are interested in reading the manga start at chap 88

the anime ends on 94 but they cut stuff from 88,89 they also cut a pretty important part from chap 94

the cutting was a pretty weird decision tbh i didn’t like it
Post automatically merged:

Now that you finished the anime what’s everyone’s top 5 characters rn

If you guys are interested in reading the manga start at chap 88

the anime ends on 94 but they cut stuff from 88,89 they also cut a pretty important part from chap 94

the cutting was a pretty weird decision tbh i didn’t like it
Post automatically merged:

Now that you finished the anime what’s everyone’s top 5 characters rn
My top 5:
Isagi
Nagi
Barou
Chigiri
And an open number 5 tbh

Season 1 is pretty good for a sport anime. I really like it. Sure the middle and latter half have some weird and inconsistent animation + low budget CGI but it's fine.

Blue Lock became my top 1 soccer/football anime surpassing Ao Ashi.

Hope season 2 will have a better/more consistent animation and really hype for Blue Lock 11 vs U-20. Looking forward to Sae Itoshi.

As for my characters list:
As for favorite characters:
1. Kunigami aka Ichigo (real homie)
2. Bachira (fruity homie)
3. King Barou
4. Isagi
5. Kira (still pissed that he got kicked out)
6. Chigiri (his backstory is alright, I liked his speed as a weapon)
7. Niko (Gigachad)
8. Kuon (can't blame this man, he's trying his best to survive in BL after getting betrayed (I think?) by his teammates in his school before joining BL)
9. Ego (man's a menace)
10. Gagamaru (love this caveman lol)
It changed quite a lot actually.

1. King Barou (top 1 dawg)
2. Rin Itoshi (love him, very serious yet goofy, the ideal egoist)
3. Bachira/Nagi (I like both of them equally, so I will put them tied as number 3)
4. Kunigami (cool blud, too bad he got replaced by fucking Shidou, I don't think Kunigami is finished yet, he will be back at some point surely)
5. Isagi (Himsagi)
6. Osha/Glam Aryu (man is too funny lol)
7. Niko (pretty cool and chill, he got good potential)
8. Chigiri (he's alright)
9. Reo (he's also alright)
10. Naruhaya (kinda sad that he's gone, but oh well)

I don't hate the Wanima brothers anymore, in fact, the alligator eyebrows dude is starting to grow on me lol, his interaction with Gagamaru and Raichi is hilarious as hell.

But the only character I hate currently is Ryusei Shidou. If he were to say that to me and try to kick me, I would be like Bachira, "Square up boi, we're gonna take it outside!" and beat his ass up to death. Hope Isagi or Rin humbles his ass.

I liked the anime quality think this is the shit that got twitter trended when Japan won over Germany in wc.

Anime definately did great job . Manga is still ongoing its far better than season 1 .

Though i would say its not on same level as tsubasa it has its own flair and substance.