General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
so kid had a higher bounty than law in sabaody cause of civilian casualties by a marginof 115 mil. over two years kid increased his to 475 and law closed the gap getting to 440mil and then got his bounty frozen soon after. Then a couple weeks in the new world he now has a higher bounty than kid has in his entire 2 yrs in new world .
hey just reading facts here
kid didnt lose an arm to shanks he lost it in a battle with the red hair pirates. could be anyone really. wonder why he would lose to shanks and say red hair pirates . hint : shanks has no time for scrubs
kid didnt beat a commander he injured one.(could be snack) doubt what he did was intense seeing how brulee tossed him aside with apoo and bege

View attachment 187
Guts with no accomplishment is futile. thinking kid will be treated different from law was against doffy is wishful thinking
bounties imo
luffy 2bil -2.3
kid - 1.3 bil
law - 1bil to 1.3
zoro - 850 mil to 1.1bil
sanji - 700 to 900 mil
killer - 550mil to 700 mil
rest I really dont know. some being in kaido's crew and what not.
Those are way too big.

550-700 million for Killer? For what? Optimistically, it would go up to 300 millions. For Sanji, I could see it going up to low 400 millions, but I don't think much greater than that. Zoro's could go any which way depending on what he does.

Don't have any idea's how much for Law or Kidd. Like Zoro, they could go any which way, though I'm sure Kid could exceed 500 million if he does something this arc.

Those are way too big.

550-700 million for Killer? For what? Optimistically, it would go up to 300 millions. For Sanji, I could see it going up to low 400 millions, but I don't think much greater than that. Zoro's could go any which way depending on what he does.

Don't have any idea's how much for Law or Kidd. Like Zoro, they could go any which way, though I'm sure Kid could exceed 500 million if he does something this arc.
jazz two yonkos are going down in wano .

Last edited:
Those are way too big.

Sanji bounty will also depend on what he does. I don't know why you made that point for Zoro only.

A

ardym

Luffy is gonna be a yonkou level so he will get a bounty between 2 billion and billions but to be honest I expect it about 3 billions since he will not be only strong but has the biggest alliance out there.

Zoro , Sanji and Jinbe will be at commander level anyway so they will get 1 billion + bounties as well , not only because they are strong but because they are Luffy's crew.

I

Inspector_Mu

Luffy is gonna be a yonkou level so he will get a bounty between 2 billion and billions but to be honest I expect it about 3 billions since he will not be only strong but has the biggest alliance out there.

Zoro , Sanji and Jinbe will be at commander level anyway so they will get 1 billion + bounties as well , not only because they are strong but because they are Luffy's crew.
They wont reach over 1 billion
1 billion itself is a reach.

My guess for post Wano Strawhats:

Luffy ~2 bil
Zoro ~720
Sanji ~660
Jinbe ~620
Robin ~500
Usopp ~350
Franky ~330
Brook ~310
Nami ~260
Chopper ~1000

Would be surprised if Oda bumped the SHs bounties instantly higher than their comparable Yonko counterparts.
If Luffy rises to Yonko status, it would somewhat feel like an asspull if his Yonko starting bounty was higher than Blackbeards.
Yet, if both Kaido and BM were to fall during/after Wano, now that would change things.

He apart of Monster Trio and he is first to defeat a Veteran Yonko member being Page One of the T6H/Numbers while fighting with Drake. Sanji is gonna be one of major players especially he is one of the most contributing to the plan.
TBH, I don't think that's overtly impressive. Its basically the equivalent of Bege annihilating Pekoms, or generally, just defeating a guy with a bounty in the 300 million range(which Sanji currently is in anyway). I don't see how his role would be larger here than it was in WCI.

Also, there are like 10 or more guys around who are just as, or more powerful than him on his side, including, Luffy, Law,(Zoro for the purposes of this discussion), 3 of the 9 scabbards as a minimum. His strong, but I don't think its really shaping up for him to be "the big hero" or anything like that, though I'm sure he'll get his moments.