General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
That's exactly what i am saying , remember how much garp was underestimated ? some people went as far as to say that he didn't deserve his title since he didn't arrest roger but now ? he is at the highest level along with roger and WB .

btw you have a lame user name .
:tchpepe:
I dont think I needed an opinion on it nor did I ask for your input .
if it offends you the ignore button is available. safe spaces are available here
:myman::kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah and its still lame

are you guys part of the lame usernames community ? could it be that you are his secretary ? or is it that you two are a couple ?
I told you yours isnt viable with the manga. His is.
Sanji was cucked by doffy whod been banging viola confirmed by oda.
Yours is the monster trio which oda has given up on post time skip...

A man who is desperate for acceptance, approval, and affection from women. This desperation has led to the compromise of his beliefs and values, the desecration of his dignity and self-worth, and his inability to stand up for himself and what he deserves as a human being, eg. loyalty, fidelity, and honesty in a romantic relationship
does that decribe a certain strawhat?
:milaugh::milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What bounties do people think could be dropped in the new Vivre cards set?
Personally, I think we’d get some updates, but I don’t think it’s likely we’ll get many more bounties for major figures that haven’t been shown in story, like the major WB commanders. I could see for more minor characters scale wise like Aladdin or Koala though.