General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
H

humanbeing

you can doubt all you want it is just logical after Wano Luffy will be on the verge of fining the one piece he might even have to defeat some admirals in Wano as well since i am pretty sure the WG will send the admirals and CP-0 to Wano to prevent them from opening it.

keypoint moe stated
" Killer is facing Hawkins, meaning not everyone is on another level just for teaming in 5 vs 1."
hawkins wasnt on the roof
still on that level

you insist sanji and zoro are neck and neck
implying you think they are on the same level
despite the fact zoro was on the roof and sanji was not
so you agree with moe . whats the issue.
Sanji is not a Supernova that's the difference.

I can't remember when my last bounties predictions, but as at current chapter, this is my update predictions:

1. Luffy: 3.0 B-3.5 B (Leading another Supernova defeating alliance of Beast-Big Mom Pirates aka Rocks revival, defeating Kaido by himself, involve opening Wano border)

2. Zoro: 1.32 B-1.60 B (hardly to see if he gonna fight and win over King as he currently has broken bones and Marco is engaging King now. But his CoC will be used against King but not at Luffy CoC level tho. Oden sword also gives advantage to him)

3. Sanji: 1.077 B-1.33 B (it seems confirm that Queen shall defeated by him. His reputation as Vinsmoke bloodline and Raid Suit besides enable to use Advance CoA give a high bounty)

4. Jinbe: 876 M-1.076 B (His reputation as ex-sichibukai, and defeating Who's Who whom probably some renowned badass person, involved with WCI incident and officially declare joining Straw Hat Pirates)

5. Yamato: 550 M-1.0 B (1st bounty ever given, being Kaido's bloodline, probably defeating Jack in Awaken Zoan form, and joining Straw Hat Pirates)

6. Robin: 260M-390M (Together with Brook defeating Black Maria, WG alert of Straw Hat possession of 3 Road Ponelglyph and Robin is the main key)

7. Franky: 188M-440M (Defeating Sasaki, cyborg level similar to Vegapunk technology)

8. Usopp: 250M-300M (Aside his assistance to Nami defeating Ulti and capturing Bao Huang, he is yet has any notable achievement)

9. Brook: 166M-283M (Assisting Robin defeating Black Maria)

10. Nami: 116M-166M (Getting credit for defeating Ulti)

11. Chopper: 100M-200M (His Monster Point form revealed and to be acknowledged formidable by Drake in his report to marine.

Other characters :

1. Kid and Law: 1.5B-2.5B (Defeating or at least drove off Big Mom)

2. Killer: ~400M (Defeating Hawkins)

3. Drake: 444M (To continue role as pirates by declaring serve as under Straw Hat Grand Fleet alliance.

4. Hawkins and Apoo: Both defeated and captured.

Depends on what's intended for Rooftop Level. Yamato may very well rank third on that rooftop had she joined, or fourth. That's still average technically.
You mean above Zoro too if we going by that logic. Fighting Kaido on your own over 5 vs 1 and need magical sword to get into his scales than your skill.
It's not "debunked". Killer should at the very least be ~ Sanji.

Like I stated Hawkins can easily be YC level, given enough people to back him up. His power is not constant.
I mean I can give that he is still on same level as Zoro and Sanji, but what I am saying some were using it as excuse they were stronger even on Yonko level, which is why it is debunked when we see Killer facing Hawkins meaning stalling Kaido and attacking him doesn't mean your on another level unless your Luffy who is truly going to beat him.

Nami at this point would probably get 266M if not more after defeating Ulti.

Yamato honestly would probably get quite a high bounty due to Drake possibly having so much intel on her. So I wouldn’t be surprised if Yamato got a bounty in the range of 400M to 600M.
Even if she does well against kaido, i can indeed see this as the case, if not lower for Yamato....I mean it will be her first bounty right? those usualy arent that high specialy if its not a captain.

I agree. on that bounty given they are fighting enemies while the rest is having trouble especially one fo them who can't do anything on his side.
The only one that had some problems was Sanji. From getting one shotted by King's beak to being abused by BM and now high diffing Queen... It's sad, and his father won't be able to help him with his bounty.

The only one that had some problems was Sanji. From getting one shotted by King's beak to being abused by BM and now high diffing Queen... It's sad, and his father won't be able to help him with his bounty.
He bended King's Beak. What you on? He was fine from the attack while beating Queen who has bounty over a billion? How is that 'weak'? Your insecurity cause I got you on Zoro is not helping your case.

Sanji have his bounties for more his own unlike Zoro who got increase certain times through Luffy.

Are you sure about that? lol

He didn't, and even if he did, it did 0 harm to King unlike Sanji who almost died.

We are yet to see that, we only saw 1 sneak attack that made Queen bleed less than 1 slap from Chopper.
Yeah he earned them.

He did as beak isn't design like a Pteradon is suppose to look, so it can't be design change especially after that attack he try to damage him.

Gag to serious attack means Nami is stronger than Zoro then since she beat him up daily. Also there are no sneak attacks like that, it's called speed like Kizaru.