General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Either way not a structure.

And just admit there’s no logical structure. It’s whatever Oda wants to do
It is since everytime the whole crew had an increase it followed the same principles with only once where Usopp was 3rd.

Nothing says that Wano wont follow the same principle as EL and Dressrosa.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's position is a fighter Why didn't author give him a vice captain? it's not difficult
The One Piece world knows him as VC of the crew, so he is the VC because everyone else except the crew calls him that.

因为每次全员增加时都遵循相同的原则,只有一次乌索普排名第三。

没有说和诺不会遵循与EL和德雷斯罗萨相同的原则。
[自动合并]1625966624[/自动合并]

The One Piece 世界知道他是剧组的 VC,所以他是 VC,因为除了剧组之外的其他人都这么称呼他。
:gokulaugh:

It is since everytime the whole crew had an increase it followed the same principles with only once where Usopp was 3rd.

The One Piece world knows him as VC of the crew, so he is the VC because everyone else except the crew calls him that.
:gokulaugh:

When the whole crew got a boost Sanjis bounty wasn’t close to robins. So by that your thing is wrong.

Just admit you’re making shit up like how everyone calls Zoro the vivre card.

It's just the wishful thinking of the fans

Please contact author to give Zorro a vice captain
:goyea:

When the whole crew got a boost Sanjis bounty wasn’t close to robins. So by that your thing is wrong.

Just admit you’re making shit up like how everyone calls Zoro the vivre card.
177 and 130 are pretty close to me!

And what shit am I making up?
Is it me predicting the 3rd crew increase based on the past 2 times the whole crew had an increase?

Is it me predicting the 3rd crew increase based on the past 2 times the whole crew had an increase?
177 is closer to 200 than 130.

130 is closer to 94 and 87 than it is to 177.

You’re making up this pattern that doesn’t exist.

The fact of the matter is other than Luffy only two straw hats have received bounty boosts when the rest of the crew has Zoro and Sanji.

And now that they’re both at the same number of bounties they’re around equal in amount.

Robins bounty has only grown by around 50 million since her introduction you think she’ll end up with a bounty around Sanji? Lmao.

You can’t say “it’s a one time thing” just because it disproves your theory. It just means your theory doesn’t work.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

Sanji did not directly participate in Dressrosa. Ussop for example who was an active SH in the arc ended up having a higher bounty than Robin. Currently, Sanji and Zoro's bounties are far superior.

If we look at Roger's pirates (the SH's main parallel), Oda has placed 2 characters as the main crew leaders: Silvers Raleigh and Scooper Gaban. Also, now in Wano's arc, Oda has placed, through Queen, Sanji and Zoro as "Luffy's main fighters".

looking at the Red Hair Pirates, the crew that luffy promised to "defeat", we have 4 featured characters:
Shanks-Luffy
Ben Beckman-Zoro
Lucky Roo-Sanji?
Yassop-Ussop

Now that Oda has put sanji to face a calamity it doesn't make sense that Robin and Franky have close bounties. Of course Zoro's bounty will be the second biggest, that's obvious, but I see Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Ussop (the 4 biggest currently except Jinbe) being on a different level in EOS (maybe Yamato will figure among them because of her parallel with Oden).

Revised Bounties
- Luffy- 3.2 Billion
- Zoro - 1.8 Billion
- Sanji - 1.377 Billion
- Yamato (when/if she joins) - 1.2 Billion
- Jimbei - 638 million
- Franky - 494 Million
- Robin - 600 Million
- Brook - 380 Million
- Nami - 300 Million
- Usopp- Either 250 Million or 500 Million
- Chopper - 1000
Eustass Kid - 2 Billion
Trafalgar Law - 2 Billion
Killer - 700 Million

looking at the Red Hair Pirates, the crew that luffy promised to "defeat", we have 4 featured characters:
Shanks-Luffy
Ben Beckman-Zoro
Lucky Roo-Sanji?
Yassop-Ussop
It would make more sense if Mihawk was on Shanks side at that point in the story for what ever reason so that it would be like

shanks - Luffy
Mihawk - Zoro
Ben - Sanji
Lucky Roo - Jinbei
Yassop - Usopp

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ohh you should have told me it’s just a headcanon reasons from that start ok.
Some of it is indeed headcanon and will inevitably become factual, just like carrying rooftop and live floor is factual.
Or did you forget that Zoro carried both stages already?
I think you underestimate just how notorious Zoro will become after Wano.
Also, doesnt 3.2Bil sound too little for a Sword God?

After some point , bounty increase is getting slower .
At WCI arc , when we read the newspaper , Luffy was presented one that entered big mom area alone , made lots of plan , thought every move .
Newspaper has increased Luffys image so much.
But , At the Wano , There are Luffy , Law , Kid , 9 scabbards and large army .
Also , beast army changed side mostly and cp0 know that.
Until now , BM is off , Kaido fought against everybody alone.
Yes . Luffy will increase his bounty . But , I dont think so it will be so much . My guess , between 2.5-3 realible region . mostly closer 2.5.

If CP0 learn all road ponegliff is collected by strawhats after wano , Robin's Bounty can show sharp increase. Because the only thing to be done is to read road poneglif and find raftel.

Although Zorro's dream is the strongest swordsman

But he was a member of the ship Zoro and Sanji are both Luffy's right-hand men If the author does not give up this setting
Zoro's bounty won't be close to Luffy
Having acknowledged Luffy a bit throughout this story I bet he presumptively didn't introduce any ranks for his crew, officially. And not just because a vice captain role is never mentioned I guess, it would fit his personality.

Anyway moving on from all that nonsense above, the bounties for me will be:

Luffy ~ 3bil
Zoro ~ 1.2bil
Sanji ~ 700m - 1bil
Jinbe ~ 600m - 800m
*Yamato ~ 500m - 800m
Robin ~ 500m - 800m
Franky ~ 400m - 600m
Usopp ~300m - 600m
Brook ~ 300m - 600m
Nami ~ 160m - 300m
Chopper ~ 100m