General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Luffy 3-4b
zoro (depends whether he goes back to kaido later/now/never tbh) but if he fights only king 1.5b, helps in the final fight against kaido anywhere from 1.5-2b ngl
sanji 1.3-1.4b (picture will be with germa suit)
jinbei - 800m
yamato 550m (mirroring Ace's bounty) possibly a different number if we get odens bounty and she mirrors that bounty instead
Usopp 500m (have a good feeling he will do something to gain alot of credit to propel his bounty up and bring future hype for his elbaf feats)
Robin (i personally think she should be at 1b minimum cause of her knowledge obviously but alas..) most likely will be around 300-400m
Franky possibly 400-600m cant really guess
brook 300-400m
nami 250m
chopper might possibly get his real first bounty due to drake being present along with cp0, Monster Chopper will have a bounty between 100-200m

these are just my guesses possibly way off possibly right wont know till wanos over

As of current development, my betting for their bounties after Wano:

1. Luffy: 4.0 B (Highly possible defeating Kaido by himself, earn an Emperor bounty level)

2. Sanji: 1.33 B (it seems confirm that Queen shall defeated by him. His reputation as Vinsmoke bloodline and Raid Suit besides enable to use Advance CoA give a high bounty)

3. Jinbe: 1.076 B (His reputation as ex-sichibukai, and defeating Who's Who, involved with WCI incident and officially declare joining Straw Hat Pirates. His bounty too long being undervalued)

4. Zoro: 640M (Waiting for his versus. As of current, he didn't do any notable in the view of CP0).

5. Yamato: 550 M (1st bounty ever given, being Kaido's bloodline, and joining Straw Hat Pirates)

6. Robin: 500 M (Together with Brook defeating Black Maria, WG alert of Straw Hat possession of 3 Road Ponelglyph and Robin is the main key)

7. Franky: 394 M (Defeating Sasaki, cyborg level similar to Vegapunk technology)

8. Usopp: 300 M (Aside his assistance to Nami defeating Ulti and capturing Bao Huang, he is yet has any notable achievement)

9. Brook: 283 M (Assisting Robin defeating Black Maria)

10. Nami: 266 M (Getting credit for defeating Ulti)

11. Chopper: 200 M (His Monster Point form revealed and to be acknowledged formidable by Drake in his report to marine.)

I’m still placing my bets on:

Luffy : 2.5 - 3 Billion

a true Emperors bounty

Zoro: 1.4 - 1.5 Billion

Zoros one of the top men of the new emperor and Luffy isn’t going to achieve his new status from his own strength like other emperors, Zoros going to help rise him up.

Sanji: 1.4-1.5 Billion

as above. Both Zoro and Sanji have close bounties right now and both are the only straw hats on their 3rd bounties so it’ll probably stay close.

Usopp: 700 Million Berry.

People disrespect Usopp but he’s one of Luffys top men. He has a great destiny and his bounty currently reflects that with 200 Million, I don’t think he’ll stop getting huge boosts, I think Usopp will be the 4th highest bounty since he’s gotten credit for beating a Tobi Roppo and I think he’ll fight Jack with Nami.

Nami: 650 Million.

Same with Usopp for match ups; but the East Blue are the 5 prime members of the straw hats. I personally feel this will be the time for them to be treated as such and the best way to show this is through Nami getting her bounty boost like Usopp got in Dressrosa. Since Nami got a piece of an emperors power I think it’s a fitting time.

Jinbe: 538 Million.

Jinbes a new addition to the straw hats with an already high bounty; however, I don’t think he’ll get a huge raise because his power is already widely respected and because he was already part of an emperors crew. It’s kinda like when Robin only went from 79-80 million in Enies lobby

Franky: 389 Million

Franky taking down Sasaki who I believe to be around this level and showing the might of his technology to the world government would warrant such a bounty. A bounty surpassing that of most of the Worst Generation

Robin: 250 Million

Robin is going to assist in the take down of a Tobi Roppo, and her power isn’t small. However, I don’t think it’ll raise higher than this (300 max) because although she has her poneglyph reading, the world government already put that into account.

Brook: 237 Million

Same as above I doubt he’ll fight someone one on one, but Brooks a danger worthy of this bounty imo.

Chopper: 100 Million

Monster Chopper was revealed so I think it’s time chopper get a real bounty

As of current development, my betting for their bounties after Wano:

1. Luffy: 4.0 B (Highly possible defeating Kaido by himself, earn an Emperor bounty level)

2. Sanji: 1.33 B (it seems confirm that Queen shall defeated by him. His reputation as Vinsmoke bloodline and Raid Suit besides enable to use Advance CoA give a high bounty)

3. Jinbe: 1.076 B (His reputation as ex-sichibukai, and defeating Who's Who, involved with WCI incident and officially declare joining Straw Hat Pirates. His bounty too long being undervalued)

4. Zoro: 640M (Waiting for his versus. As of current, he didn't do any notable in the view of CP0).

5. Yamato: 550 M (1st bounty ever given, being Kaido's bloodline, and joining Straw Hat Pirates)

6. Robin: 500 M (Together with Brook defeating Black Maria, WG alert of Straw Hat possession of 3 Road Ponelglyph and Robin is the main key)

7. Franky: 394 M (Defeating Sasaki, cyborg level similar to Vegapunk technology)

8. Usopp: 300 M (Aside his assistance to Nami defeating Ulti and capturing Bao Huang, he is yet has any notable achievement)

9. Brook: 283 M (Assisting Robin defeating Black Maria)

10. Nami: 266 M (Getting credit for defeating Ulti)

11. Chopper: 200 M (His Monster Point form revealed and to be acknowledged formidable by Drake in his report to marine.)
Nami should be above Ussop by this. How can the Finder's fee be more than?

My ultimate dream would be to see the duo feature a similar bounty but I guess Oda sensei will probably do Oda sensei things again and good thing bounties don't necessarily well reflect PLs

Zoro’s bounty will be a good chunk above Sanji’s.

End of Wano bounties, Luffy > Kid = Law > Zoro > Killer > Sanji.
Based on? Sanji will defeat Queen, a 1.320 bill opponent. He'll easily go to ~1.5 bill. How will Zoro be "a good chunk above" that?

I told people this with Katakuri. When SHs beat someone with that bounty, it'll surpass them. People still kept throwing around 800 mill bounties for Luffy.

Based on? Sanji will defeat Queen, a 1.320 bill opponent. He'll easily go to ~1.5 bill. How will Zoro be "a good chunk above" that?
By a good chunk I mean 200-300 million more. For beating a stronger opponent than Queen (King) and his role in the fight against Kaido and Big Mom. This has been a big Zoro arc, it’s not going to end the same way as WCI. There Sanji was rewarded for his arc for finally pulling ahead of Zoro in the bounties, after this, normality will be restored.
I told people this with Katakuri. When SHs beat someone with that bounty, it'll surpass them. People still kept throwing around 800 mill bounties for Luffy
Sanji will not have a bounty higher than Queen’s. I doubt he’ll even get past the billion mark. The idea that you always get a bounty higher than the person you defeat isn’t true.

-Zoro, Usopp and Sanji all beat people with bounties in East Blue, none of them got a raise
-no raises for beating the BW agents for most of the crew, Zoro still below Mr 1 with his raise. Luffy only went above Crocodile’s frozen bounty. Oda said Croc’s active bounty would have been double his frozen.
-Chinjao still having a higher bounty than Luffy after Dressrosa. The rest all beat frozen bounties at least a decade old, it was meaningless.

WCI is the exception, not the rule. Luffy got a higher bounty not just for beating Katakuri, but for being a leader of a fleet that made him the “fifth emperor.”

After Wano will be like after Baroque Works, the Beast Pirates will still on the whole be considered more dangerous, with higher bounties, than the Strawhats, because of their more psychotic nature. The Strawhat bounties won’t be that high so they can still go in to meeting the Red Hairs (and later the Blackbeards) as underdogs, and so they still have room to grow for at least one more big raise.

Sanji with a bounty of ~1.5 billion after Wano would be ridiculous. Luffy’s second strongest subordinate already having a bounty enough to be considered an Emperor? With still more room to grow? He might get there EoS, not now. On it’s own, beating Queen isn’t as impressive as beating Katakuri, let alone beating Katakuri, beating Cracker, invading WCI, getting away from it and being leader of a crew and Grand Fleet filled with powerful rookies. It’s not just beating Katakuri that got Luffy his bounty, that was only one part of it.

The bounties have never made that much sense, but that will be a real insane step just one arc after WCI.

Sanji will not have a bounty higher than Queen’s. I doubt he’ll even get past the billion mark.
Can you guys stop with this shit? We always have these arguments, and you always lose. Luffy will go to 5 billion, and Sanji will go to 1.5 billion. All slightly bumped up from Kaido.

By a good chunk I mean 200-300 million more. For beating a stronger opponent than Queen (King) and his role in the fight against Kaido and Big Mom. This has been a big Zoro arc, it’s not going to end the same way as WCI. There Sanji was rewarded for his arc for finally pulling ahead of Zoro in the bounties, after this, normality will be restored.
Zoro will get absolutely nothing from Kaido. CP0 had no idea what happened there, and that defeat will just bump up Luffy.

Can you guys stop with this shit? We always have these arguments, and you always lose. Luffy will go to 5 billion, and Sanji will go to 1.5 billion. All slightly bumped up from Kaido.
”Always” being… one arc.

What about Arlong Park, Alabasta or Dressrosa, where this didn’t happen? Do they just not count anymore?

Zoro will get absolutely nothing from Kaido. CP0 had no idea what happened there, and that defeat will just bump up Luffy.
So you think they have little robots watching the entire island and just… forgot to send one up to watch the most important battle of all?

And you also think Oda‘s had Zoro fight two Yonko, scar one and unlock CoC and just not take that into account when it comes to giving out the bounties?

This is very much coming from the side of your brain that brought us this masterpiece
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...boss-zoro-vs-top-tier-swordsman-fuji-bm.8164/

I think its silly to guess bounties at the current moment, because a lot of characters have not necessarily accomplished, or been recognized as accomplishing significant feats.

For the example of Sanji beating Queen, I believe it is simply too soon to say how this will be recieved, as we don't know the method in which Queen will be defeated.

I'd warrant that Nami and Usopp may recieve quite a significant boost if they recieve credit for defeat Page One and Ulti(based on the fact that Ulti and Page One were announced as being defeated at the same time, CP0 may give Nami and Usopp the credit for accomplishing the feat).