Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1064 "Egghead's Research Stratum"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Robin's jacket gives me Cyberpunk or Fire Force vibes :-D Oda suggests women only should wear clothing on the torso xD

My most important question about Kuzan is not about his true intentions, we will get those really late down the line since his justice is "slow".
My question is: where is he right now BB fights Law? Is he near? On his way to Kid or Luffy? Does he maybe even refuse to fight and only does special missions to being able to watch BB reach Laugh Tale? Maybe back on his bicycle solo roaming field boss?

Looks like Blackbeard exploit the fuck out of the broken Yami/Gura combo, it downright cheating 🤣🤣🤣 , Notice how even the cabin boy are already get used to it, " it would be over soon..." they said, they're already implying there are lot of strong people who have put a hell of a fight before.., even that always won't last very long.., how would they..?, once he grabbed you, he's gonna spam that gura2, and quake the fuck out of your face.., and Voila.., lights out!

Becoming fleet admiral was the worse thing to happen to Akainu, guy just sits in an office all day complaining or saying they need to wait.
If this were a proper manga Akainu would take matters into his own hands and change stuff.

But in this farce he can't do anything until Luffy goes visiting him since One Piss revolves around that rubber turd.

:suresure:

Me after hearing Big Mom's death:

RIP Big Mom.:parkcry:
That confirmation is coming from a bunch of people that had no idea what exactly happened in Wano.
Post automatically merged:

Looks like Blackbeard exploit the fuck out of the broken Yami/Gura combo, it downright cheating 🤣🤣🤣 , Notice how even the cabin boy are already get used to it, " it would be over soon..." they said, they're already implying there are lot of strong people who have put a hell of a fight before.., even that always won't last very long.., how would they..?, once he grabbed you, he's gonna spam that gura2, and quake the fuck out of your face.., and Voila.., lights out!
Yeah, he's just now starting to use the black vortex, see ya Law :hapnoel: