Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1064 "Egghead's Research Stratum"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

==========================
"One Piece Chapter 1064 "Egghead's Research Stratum" IS OUT!!
READ THE CHAPTER HERE
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4704/one-piece-chapter-1064

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG com​
Great Chapter.Law and Heart Pirates vs BlackBeard and his goons was great.The Vegapunk/Dragon connection reveal was good too.We got a hot a pin up of Bonney's ass and Robin/Nami in new outfits.Awesome chapter overall.Anyone that said Law landed a sneak attack took a huge L,the guy just countered BB's ambush and landed a shock willie.This fight might not end the way we expect.

Last edited:
Vegapunk/Dragon connection was like expected eons ago. Oda could've been a bit more creative with that tbh but i guess the implications for Vegapunk being a good gug were always there.
yep,Marineford/Sabaody post skip spoiled it.
Post automatically merged:

Holy shit Big Mom is confirmed dead, this is massive news

Law vs Blackbeard actually not being off screened all hsil GODA, and I give Law's crew props for holding their own against the Blackbeard pirates
(Tralfagar D water Law it was in the name all along no wonder his crew specializes in fights sea/water)

Blackbeard, Akainu, Aokoji, Dragon and maybe Vegapunk all-in-one chapter Oda gives no f"**s, this chapter has me shook.
So many heavy hitters in one chapter.We are in the end game for sure.
In case you have forgotten this is what someone being scared looks like
Yep.Law is just focused on the fight.Shambles is a easy counter to black vortex.I predict BB will eat a piece of that moutain when trying to pull Law into a quake punch.

The fodder pretty much telling us Law will be history soon lol
Impressive showing nonetheless
Fodder opinions don't matter.Some think Luffy is 4 meters tall.
I love that Law bothers a lot of people and Oda proves them wrong in each passing chapter. I don’t even have to defend shit, put respect on his name!
Law deserves feats.
Law fucks Zoro and Kidd up badly like this isn't even a debate law might be closer to Luffy then any other SN:cheers::steef:
yep.sounds accurate.
Law looks hell scared when BB was about to use Black vortex:kobeha:

Props to law for standing upto BB but who goes all out from the get go... I guess BB fear is too much for law. :ronalugh:

But law is still impressive ngl

BB taking that shock wille despite of poor footing and still laughing is goated:finally:

Imagine Kuzan, BB and Shiryu as a lineup in a crew..:catblush:

Dragon calls everyone but his own son :milaugh:

Solid chapter back to back since wano ended :cheers:
I think this egg head arc will set up a Luffy meets Dragon moment thanks to Vegapunk.Vega will join the crew for a while until he gets to Dragon.

It never gets any less funny that fanboys tried to put Zoro and Sanji (at one point) on Law (and Kid's) level. Oda has seperared Law and Kid from every other supernova except Luffy for a reason. He pulled aside those three for a *reason*. The pinnacle of which is when those two were chosen to fight a Yonko while one of the next best, while full health, was sent to fight a subordinate that said Yonko would destroy with ease. Said subordinate (King) was dominating Zoro most of the fight, and people were trying to put him on Law and Kid's level.

And yet, Oda clearly showing *again* that Luffy, Law, and Kid are in a different league. The only people that will be on Law's level EoS are the highest of the top teirs, like Luffy, Dragon, and Shanks. He is the Whitebears to Luffy's Roger, and regardless of the outcome of this fight, he is well above Zoro.

All that said, Law vs Teach was awesome in this chapter. Law may actually have a counter to Teach's Gura Gura, too. If he uses that silencing ability on Teach, he might negate the Gura Gura because sound is a vibration. If what he's really doing is stopping vibrations, then he might actually be successful in countering it. Plus, that's a good way for him to get out cleanly. He doesn't lose, neither him or Teach lose face, and both look really strong (or stronger).

We finally get some spotlight on Law's crew too, and they did really well. Hoping to see more.

The more we see or hear about Dragon, the more excited I get. Him being tied to Vegapunk makes sense, as he wouldn't have had much reason to fulfill Kuma's request otherwise. Can't wait to see the connection there, and to see if Dragon finally moves.

Can't wait for next chapter.
The underwater fighting was very cool too see.Bepo finding Van augr with his ears and Jean Bart tanking the bullets.Very cool.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ya I agree with BM fans - we didn't get the confirmation as we thought

But I think it would be way better if BM stays dead. Her role narratively is over and I don't think if she comes back then oda will treat her better when he didn't do so in last 6 years

Vegapunk/Dragon connection was like expected eons ago. Oda could've been a bit more creative with that tbh but i guess the implications for Vegapunk being a good gug were always there.
There was no need to subvert our expectations here imo. Just because everyone called it doesn't make it uncreative
More like, it was dragged out, just like Vegapunk's appearance

Ya I agree with BM fans - we didn't get the confirmation as we thought

But I think it would be way better if BM stays dead. Her role narratively is over and I don't think if she comes back then oda will treat her better when he didn't do so in last 6 years
That's exactly why it's most likely going to happen, Oda will bring back Big Mom but after giving her a permanent mind reverse so she'll be back to her original kind and innocent personality.

I have always suspected that O-Lin was a prologue to something more permanent.

And the only moments where she's not handicapped by Oda in terms of fighting are when she's in a nice mode or when fighting someone who isn't a Straw Hat or allied with the Straw Hats.

Though I can't say that I would be impressed if the only way Oda finds a way to use Big Mom and to justify her not being able of putting her hands on the Straw Hats and their allies without mistreating her is by turning her "good".

Every Sanji's major opponents have similar introduction.

Bon Clay's intro:

Jabra's intro:

Queen's intro:

Kuzan's intro:

Both Sanji and Kuzan have similar getup.......

Sanji bros, what does Oda means by this?

You’re the GOAT.

We are about to see Ifrit Jambe melt that icy bastard. Final Saga match ups looking too good.

Zoro vs Shiryu and Mihawk while Sanji gets Kuzan and Beckman.

Vegapunk’s a genius, yet he’s dressed like a Daft Punk. I see you Oda:willsmith:
I just can’t with Franky:lunazing:
Sanji: No matter what, you look like a perv
Franky: Stawp, ur makin me blush:fransuper:

Heart Pirates playin some good D.
Cool to see the “Wall” move used for good

But did BB really call Law a bilge rat?!? Dammit Blackbeard, STOP MAKING ME LIKE YOU. STOP IT

Some of my observations:

- So if Aokiji and Koby are on the same ship right now - i wonder if there will be any confrontation between them?
- Do you also wonder who Akainu is talking to - isn't it strange that they found out so quickly what happened ?
- If we assume that during the transformation of Chopper's - Walk Point - his hands turn into the next pair of legs - then we can see that the old Chopper does not have modern shoes on them in this chapter.

:neesama::optimistic::shocking:

Oh, and here it is W for Law - W

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Every Sanji's major opponents have similar introduction.

Bon Clay's intro:

Jabra's intro:

Queen's intro:

Kuzan's intro:

Both Sanji and Kuzan have similar getup.......

Sanji bros, what does Oda means by this?

Fuck it, I'm starting to warm up to Sanji vs Kuzan...

I want to at least see them clash, now.

Maybe hearing related CoO is his specialty like how Sanji's allows him to be in tune with women. Could this be a preview of how Usopp can fight Van Augu? Also, its refreshing to see Law's crew useful as support rather than just being the fodder we're used to. Lol plus we learned the name of that masked guy, someone update the wiki!
Usopp gets the Smell Smell Fruit, and gains a super-powerful sense of smell that lets him track his enemies from miles away, and track enemies with perfect accuracy.

Last edited: