Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters
Chopper defeating Queen in a 1v1 would be bs, I still believe that if Chopper does fight Queen he will have help from X Drake and maybe even Apoo.

Right now on the live stage the only enemies left are King, Queen, and Apoo, Marco will probably continue fighting King and unless X Drake still continues his fight against Apoo I believe he will most likely help Chopper fight against Queen especially if Apoo switches sides.

Last edited:
P

PeperLevi

Chopper and drake will 1v2 queen while marco destroys king
Chopper's fight should be a VS1. Wano Arc is the payoff of all the journey in New World so far. If at this point Chopper need help to do something big,it will mean that his training during Time-Skip came to nothing and he will always be a garbage character inside Straw Hat Crew.
The story can't have allies taking away spotlight from Straw Hats. That's garbage writing.
@nik87 @HA001 @Marimo_420 @Tejas @Don DaSlayer @Topi Jerami @The White Crane @Orojackson Refugee @Luffy bin Dragon @Monkey D. Luffy @imacub @Ice devil slayer @Sadistic Senpai @Zowo @BangMi @Akai2

Veku

Flamboyant

"Now pop him". Feels like Marco wants Chopper to do more than one attack.
Literally in the panel above you can see that Marco was immobilizing Queen and then just told Chopper that he's now able to bitch slap him lol.
Marco was holding Queen's neck?:crazwhat:
Gladly Oda draw that, imagine Chopper would've done this on his own. :kobeha:

Literally in the panel above you can see that Marco was immobilizing Queen and then just told Chopper that he's now able to bitch slap him lol.
I mean nothing indicates Chopper needs Marco to land hits. Queen doesnt seem like the type of guy to dodge. So if Chopper has the AP to hurt him...then Marco immobilisng really means nothing.

I'm not saying Chopper takes him solo. He'll obviously get a lot of help and maybe even a PU.

B

Ballel

I don't know why but everybody seem to keep forgetting about Chopper. I mean, he was a far better character pre TS but he is still a strawhats and quite a popular one :blush:

Drake is "in charge" of the live floor and Queen expressed various times his desire to kill him and even tried to shoot at Chopper for his interference on the Ice Oni game.
Chopper is obviously a doctor, so why shouldn't he fight the Plague alongside Drake, being Drake vs Queen basically a given?

Any strawhats that is not part of the "M4" is going to surpass a Tobi Roppo but there are no more free Tobi Roppo except for Drake. So is Chopper just going to defeat mindless giants or fodders?
I don't think so and defeating Queen in a 2 vs 1, dealing the finishing blow, he can prove he is stronger than Drake or at least on his level. Drake who was, coincidentally, a Tobi Roppo :cheers:

In the last chapter, we have seen the stage and it seems that Queen left it before Bao Huang informed King of the scabbards whwhereabouts. It's probable Queen will try to stop Chopper from spreading the cure.

Chopper may seem too weak to face a calamity, and he is most likely, but there are a few possible situation that might help Chopper and Drake during their fight (other than the obvious PUs):
- Apoo might attack Queen at some point since the calamity promised to kill him if he lost the antibodies
- the pleasures and the waiters, that Tama can't control, that are great part of Kaido's army and that have been affected by the Ice Oni, might be grateful to Chopper if he cure them and at the proper moment they might get their revenge on Queen.

What do you think of Drake and Chopper vs Queen? :myman:
This thread aged like wine.

Veku

Flamboyant
I mean nothing indicates Chopper needs Marco to land hits. Queen doesnt seem like the type of guy to dodge. So if Chopper has the AP to hurt him...then Marco immobilisng really means nothing.

I'm not saying Chopper takes him solo. He'll obviously get a lot of help and maybe even a PU.
You said the panel would indicate that Chopper vs Queen is a thing, which is not true at all, as I said above.
This is Queen vs Udon base Luffy...
Chopper can be the Flampe for whoever is going to take on Queen sure, if that's what you tried to say.

You said the panel would indicate that Chopper vs Queen is a thing, which is not true at all, as I said above.
This is Queen vs Udon base Luffy...
Chopper can be the Flampe for whoever is going to take on Queen sure, if that's what you tried to say.
Im talking about what Marco said..."Now pop him". Its like saying "Now destroy" him. Of course you can take it how you want. Just dont be suprised when Chopper plays a major role in the fight.