[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think you shouldn't retire MUUGEN , would be a shame if one person's opinion on you is what kills your passion for Mafia games. Like I told you in the pms I get it, I've been in that situation before with peeps that didn't see eye to eye with me. I got shade thrown at me a lot early on in my hosting games. Sometimes it's best to accept ya won't ever see eye to eye or be friends to move on. That or take a break from Mafia, refill that battery. If you get that itch just know the community is there to welcome you back and if not we get it you need more space

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's alright.

It's over now. Just be careful with what you do next time and if host doens't tell you then Google it - there are sources which can help you regarding abilities or you can even ask us.

@Apollo and @Charlie you two were good.

Among scums I think @Destroya and @Ekkologix were great. Deserves to win.
apollo and charlie were great too yeah

i honestly dont remember much of the early game i was cult since day 2 i think

u have my vote for town mvp. u killed lots of scum lol

i thought ratchet was playing well and got cucked by info too

game seemed so dead day 1 and 2

It's such a meme ending and i live for it xd

I'd say town would be screwed if it wasn't for Apollo and Reborn (and Watson with that Ratchet investigation). I shouldn't have wasted 4/5 of my resources on Kagu .-. i'm turning into Zolo

Also i investigated Usopp D2 if someone was curious why i thought he's town. I thought that would be obvious after i said he's first person i'd investigate, then changed read on him 180 and flipped Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.