Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
apollo and charlie were great too yeah

i honestly dont remember much of the early game i was cult since day 2 i think

u have my vote for town mvp. u killed lots of scum lol

i thought ratchet was playing well and got cucked by info too

game seemed so dead day 1 and 2
I had planned on investing him or killing him and dest before I subbed out but Aries kept taking forever to post rolesheets

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

Katana-Arkham Inmate

(Soultaker) Copy one ability as a one shot from a player that's been killed. (You cannot copy same role twice) Works three times

(Wakizashi) If your Soultaker one shot fails you can activate this to paralyze the player. Works once

(Sword Parry) Redirect back the first action that targets you in the cycle. Works once

(She's Katana She has my Back) Target any player and protect them. Kill the first player that targets them in the cycle. Works once

(Final Duel) If you are killed or lynched you can challenge someone to r/p/s. If you win take them out with you. Works once

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I still think you shouldn't retire MUUGEN , would be a shame if one person's opinion on you is what kills your passion for Mafia games. Like I told you in the pms I get it, I've been in that situation before with peeps that didn't see eye to eye with me. I got shade thrown at me a lot early on in my hosting games. Sometimes it's best to accept ya won't ever see eye to eye or be friends to move on. That or take a break from Mafia, refill that battery. If you get that itch just know the community is there to welcome you back and if not we get it you need more space
Appreciate you greatly Aries, thanks for hosting some of the most insanely fun and equally irritating games haha you’ve been my favorite host and never wanted to miss a Game you were putting out.

I am done though maybe I’ll be back im the future but for now I have such a sour taste of mafia that it’s not enjoyable nor is worth my energy at the moment. It’s just not what it used to be and having to deal with the same nonsense of ridiculous inactivity to the point that the game becomes stale by d2 with only 5 true actives is tiresome and boring.

but truly thanks for always hosting and taking in such large formats in your own not sure how you do it but you’re a fucking beast of a host not the best players but one of my favorites to be friends with in the community.

The Riddler-Arkham Inmate

(Puzzle Solver) Each cycle target any player and find out their alignment

(Binoculars) Amp Puzzle Solver and bypass any protection. works once

(Drone) Target any day write up and reveal the ??? in the write up. Works once

(Skype Call) Pick any player and reveal one of your investigation results to them. Works once

(Gotham Bomb) If you are killed or lynched negate all Protection abilities for the cycle
Your new role

Penguin-Arkham Inmate

(Umbrella Rifle) Target any player and paralyze them for the phase. Works three times

(Umbrella Flame Thrower) Target any 2 players and burn them for the cycle. Works once

(Umbrella Sword Parry) See 2 incoming actions and redirect one to any player. Works once

(Umbrella Helicopter) Make all actions miss you and target someone else at random for the cycle. Works once

(Umbrella Bat Release) Make the next anti inmate action fail. Works once

Emil

Certified Memelord

Killer Croc-Arkham Inmate

(Dragged to the Sewer) Prevent any lynch tampering for the day phase. Copy one of the lynched players abilities as a one shot plus gain their vote power. Works once

(Wrestling) Pick any player and face them in r/p/s if you win role block them for the cycle. Works once

(Claws) Target any player and make their next action miss. Works once

(Fangs) Target any player and Paralyze them for the cycle. Works once

(Armored Skin) You are Bulletproof. Only super kills and lynches can get rid of you

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet I request you to not allow him to play ever again....
This is not how it works, Reborn.

Firstly, I'll need details. PM those please, I haven't kept up with the game.

Secondly, it would be a strike at most. One strike doesn't mean instant ban. I also understand that he's new - unless there is clear evidence that the action was a malicious attempt to troll or undermine the game, it's unlikely to be given more than a warning because he's new, and feasibly, may have simply not known any better.

The above *has* to be how it works, otherwise there is no integrity to the process.

@BillSlipton The expectation as a player here is that you play to your wincon at all times. This includes using what abilities you may have in a way that you believe furthers that wincon. I understand that you're new, so I'm inclined towards leniency here, but please make sure to ask players if you're unsure of how something works - generally, you don't want to divulge information unnecessarily, but it's better that than to use something that hurts your faction.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Secondly, it would be a strike at most. One strike doesn't mean instant ban. I also understand that he's new - unless there is clear evidence that the action was a malicious attempt to troll or undermine the game, it's unlikely to be given more than a warning because he's new, and feasibly, may have simply not known any better.

The above *has* to be how it works, otherwise there is no integrity to the process.

@BillSlipton The expectation as a player here is that you play to your wincon at all times. This includes using what abilities you may have in a way that you believe furthers that wincon. I understand that you're new, so I'm inclined towards leniency here, but please make sure to ask players if you're unsure of how something works - generally, you don't want to divulge information unnecessarily, but it's better that than to use something that hurts your faction.
It's alright.

I take my complaint back. He understands he made a mistake and apologised and is willing to learn the game.

So, I don't want to push this matter any further as shit happens with everyone.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My role

Harley Quinn- Arkham Inmate

(Baseball Bat) Target any player and send a kill shot. Works three times

(Toxic Immunity) Status ailment abilities can only effect you once before gaining immunity to it

(Getting Over Mr. J) When a Batfamily or League of Shadows member is lynched or killed. Gain a one shot ability. Works once

(Mad Love) Challenge The Joker or one of his culted members to r/p/s. If you win gain a super kill one shot. Works once

(Suicide Squad) You must be killed or lynched a second time to get rid of you

Pretty sure it's just initial emotional reaction

Ah rip GG, I should have trusted my gut, it was 3 for 3, but oh well

My Town Aries game streak of living while losing is holding strong. Or Well just straight up my Aries game losing streak XD

ps Ekko im more 2/3rd town in Aries games, legit did a count on NF/OLF, I just tend to do even worse than this in those games so people forget I exist. I killed Melkor, knew Destroya, and did suspect you were culted, but thought Bill might have been as well and you were selling him up the river. Rip oh well

Tho the fact that I legit knew Melkor was on his scum meta just from his two posts from me was fucking hilarious. Seriously dude, when youre scum stop trying to scapegoat that on me, Im scum read enough I dont need that help.

Ah rip GG, I should have trusted my gut, it was 3 for 3, but oh well

My Town Aries game streak of living while losing is holding strong. Or Well just straight up my Aries game losing streak XD

ps Ekko im more 2/3rd town in Aries games, legit did a count on NF/OLF, I just tend to do even worse than this in those games so people forget I exist. I killed Melkor, knew Destroya, and did suspect you were culted, but thought Bill might have been as well and you were selling him up the river. Rip oh well

Tho the fact that I legit knew Melkor was on his scum meta just from his two posts from me was fucking hilarious. Seriously dude, when youre scum stop trying to scapegoat that on me, Im scum read enough I dont need that help.
you weren't even paying attention
I literally said kekko was 100% cult.
we copped him.

:laughmoji:

Kangaroo court is a ability to end the dayphase or night which bill activated. Ekko actually has two vote power not one. Add in he has a faction kill which none of the others would be able to block. Leaving it a tie, which means by the next phase after that he would just have to kill another player which means he would gain majority vote either way.
and here I was saving my "increase vote power by 3" oneshot for just such an occasion...

my role said:

Rat-catcher -Arkham Inmate

(Sebastian) Target any player and watch who they target during the cycle. Works three times

(Rat Communicator) Increase your vote power by 3 for the dayphase. Works once

(RatCatcher Mask) Target one night write up and find out the ???. Works once

(Rat Protection) Heal any villain from status ailments. Works once

(Sneaky Rat) Target any player and hide behind them. All actions that target you target them instead. Works once

Status
Not open for further replies.